Hey guys, I'm back!

Sameeha786 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

To everybody on my buddy list and on India-Forums,

I hope you are doing well. My name is Sameeha and I don't know if you all remember me but when I was 12 years old in 2011 I used to write fan fictions on Maan and Geet on Geet Hui Sabse Parayee. I discontinued from writing these fanfictions because life got a little too hectic and things changed. But I am back now and I am willing to continue! So I will only do this if people are willing to read some more of my stories and actually remember who I am ðŸ˜† . I'm 16 now, and I still have the passion to write fanfictions. If you don't want any fanfictions on Maan and Geet I am willing to write other fanfictions as well. Pleeease reply to me if you support me on this decision. I miss all my followers and readers and everybody on my buddy list, and I'm sorry I disappeared but I am back now for permanant. Let me know guys!! 

Obviously since 2011 there have been MANY new users and some of you may not even know who I am! But you can have a look at my previous fan fictions and if you like them, you'll like my future posts. I used to be a really well known writer on this website.

Sameeha x