Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Written Update-6/11/2015

-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Written Update-6/11/2015

The episode starts with Jethalal Sitting in his Shop, he is Feeling Hot in Sweater, he wishes God to help him. Natu Kaka and Bagha Arrives they says that Someone has come to meet Jetha and it's none other than Baveri, Jetha got angry but Baweri Serves Special Aam-Ras to Jetha and he is Damn happy. He takes it and Bagha Takes it again, he says that Jetha can't drink it, Science he has cold, Jetha saya that he can drink so that he can go well, But Bagha Does not allow him to do so, Jetha try to take and run Before them they both Drink it as fast as they can and Don't let Jetha to Drink. Jetha feels Hot and Takes a dream that his Godown is in Himachal and there is lot of snow, and he is easger to play with Snow Balls😆. Jetha Dream is over, Natu Kaka is Surprised that why Jetha is not going home.

Tapu Is tensed because of his results, Daya try to Remove his Tention by taking telling him Some Jokes and try to Confine him, that nothing Can be changed now😉. Tapu is still Tensed.Champak entered Tapu and Daya are happy to see him, He Brings Mithai and Give best wishes to Tapu he moves to change and daya ask Tapu to watch TV to remove his stress, Tapu Does, Jetha enetrs, he saw Tapu watching TV, he scolds him to take tention of his Results, he also warns Tapu for Marks, Tapu is sad, he points Bapujii, Jetha dosent agree and Continue, Finally Champak Interrupts and Jetha and Jetha is Shocked, He Scolds Jetha and Jetha is frightened now😆😆, he moves to take Bath and Guess, Champak again ask himthe reason to wear the Sweater😆, Jetha replies that he is feling Cold, Champak desent agrees, He ask that if he had taken Medicine from Dr. Hathi, Jetha is Puzzled!😉😆

Precap:

Hathi bhai and all Company is in Jetha's house, He says that Jetha need Injection to be well😉 Jetha get frihtened! he regrets everyone force hi, Jetha agrees, everyone leaves him and Jetha Run away😆😆
Edited by -Sachinist- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Idea... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
U are back!!! 🤣. 🤣
🤣. 🤣
Tfs
-Lakk- thumbnail
Ma kahi gaya tha kyaa🤣
Hmmm!
IMansi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Super fast Update service 🤣
Excellent update
...Idea... thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sachinist-

Ma kahi gaya tha kyaa🤣

Hmmm!

Haan tu WU likhne gaya tha
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Poor jetha!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jetha calls only sundar as panauti but actually his whole family and his employees are the biggest panautis in his life.🤣
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Idea...

Haan tu WU likhne gaya tha

Writing W/U is the most difficult job.😛 Kal likha tha na mene but it's interesting.😆
...Idea... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Rushar...

Writing W/U is the most difficult job.😛Kal likha tha na mene but it's interesting.😆

Yesss n he had explained the episode wid perfection
-Lakk- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Rushar...

Writing W/U is the most difficult job.😛 Kal likha tha na mene but it's interesting.😆

Many...Time ago writing update was very irritating for me! I hate writing,  but My friend Manan Inspired me a lot! He give Regular Updates and Promoted as Coolbie for one time😆, and Only because of that I started Writing! 
And..Thankss to All of you too!😉 for your Special Comments😉
IMansi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Idea...

Yesss n he had explained the episode wid perfection

Yes true. Update is perfect.
I had done a WU of CID.