Funny, superb, and Hilarious speech Lakshya 😆
I could not stop laughing    ðŸ¤£
-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: IMansi

Funny, superb, and Hilarious speech Lakshya 😆
I could not stop laughing    ðŸ¤£

Thanks Mansi Diii, I Like writing Such😉😆, Even I have Included The Old members who Are Very much Inactive from TMKOC Forum These Days😆
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I am just stuck between color combination.
-Lakk- thumbnail
That's was Nice,  Which you used in Dilip Sir Birthday Thread!😛
IMansi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nehel you can use sky blue, dark Blue, purple and pink colorsEdited by IMansi - 8 years ago
IMansi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sachinist-

Thanks Mansi Diii, I Like writing Such😉😆, Even I have Included The Old members who Are Very much Inactive from TMKOC Forum These Days😆

Yup i Read that 😃 Manan,Abhishek, Rishabh are inseparable part of forum and your best fruebds so your speech was interesting and funny that merely recalling it making me laugh 😆 😉
-Lakk- thumbnail

Originally posted by: IMansi

Yup i Read that 😃 Manan,Abhishek, Rishabh are inseparable part of forum and your best fruebds so your speech was interesting and funny that merely recalling it making me laugh 😆 😉

Hmmm, You all are too my Best Friends😆😆, But I Miss, those days, very much!😉...Though I am in Contact with them But I Miss, Abhi Creating those Adorable Threads and Manan Posting those Amazing Threads😛Manan Posing those Amazing Mythologies! And I and Rishu Enjoying Ourselves😉😉
IMansi thumbnail

Hmmm, You all are too my Best Friends😆😆, But I Miss, those days, very much!😉...Though I am in Contact with them But I Miss, Abhi Creating those Adorable Threads and Manan Posting those Amazing Threads😛Manan Posing those Amazing Mythologies! And I and Rishu Enjoying Ourselves😉😉

ðŸ˜† I can understand very well. We feel ourselves incomplete on forum and somewhat in life when we miss our besties with whom we had memorable time.
Just like i will have to miss Yoju.
Btw, great that you are in contact with them. 😊 😳
-Lakk- thumbnail
Yess, I have Contact with Manan😉And I truly agrees with You; About Yoju, She is Just leaving for Studying! And she had to Sacrifice, but She will Come when get time, Hopefully😆😆
IMansi thumbnail

Yess, I have Contact with Manan😉And I truly agrees with You; About Yoju, She is Just leaving for Studying! And she had to Sacrifice, but She will Come when get time, Hopefully😆😆

Manan's posts were amazing when i read old posts i mean i agreed with his posts.
Yup seems like Yoju will come only on birthdays of forum members to wish them. Yeah i understand she had to, because 12th is an imp class that is why i did not say her either to be in touch continuously as it distracts from studies.