"I have become very good friends with Kritika"-Puru Chibber

ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

"I have become very good friends with Kritika Kamra" - Puru Chibber

Published On: Wed, Jun 10th, 2015

Television show shoots are very time consuming and in this hectic schedule the actors don't get time to bond and spend time with their co-stars. Actors generally complain that due to paucity of time, they aren't able to connect with their colleagues off screen, which is important to create the magic onscreen. But this isn't the case with the dynamic duo of Ronnie and Ananya from the show Reporters on Sony TV.

The talented Puru Chibber and gorgeous Kritika Kamra, who play good friends onscreen are also very fond of each other off-screen. And Puru has no qualms in talking about his new found friendship, "Initially I did not know Kritika well and therefore our conversations were only restricted to simple hi' and bye'. But as time passed, we realised that we had so much in common and started talking about our interests. And in no time, we became good friends. We make sure that we catch up on each other's life and have small gup-shup session in between shoot breaks. Not just this, but our entire team gets together during lunch and have a gala time. You always get to know a person better when you spend some quality time with them and as actors, who have to work for 12-13 hours at a stretch, it's is good to be friends with your co-actors so that we can enjoy work."

To catch the phenomenal performance of Kritika Kamra and Puru Chibber and their offscren friendship translate into onscreen magic, watch Reporters from Monday to Friday at 9pm only on Sony Entertainment Television.

Article Link: http://www.the telly times.com/i-have-become-very-good-friends-with-kritika-kamra-puru-chibbar/

Edited by ttrocks - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Danseuse thumbnail

Puru Chibber's mother, Vibha Chibber is also a well known actress. She recently played the role of Saahir's mother in the TV serial, Humsafars. A very good actress, indeed and its nice to see her son follow her footsteps...

-Rekha
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kritika is rocking as Ananya in todays epi. She is so cute. Omg I was laughing like msd at her baby baby babu
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She didnt allow maalvika to feed kabir. Trisha ne toh aaj zappi le li kabir sir ki. Ronnie was sweet today after long time.