Posted: 6 years ago
Ranjan will now venture in Merc biz
Sam will get busy with kids

Butter!!!! 
I so wanna have one whole SS dedicated to hwr as Shevdi said once LOL
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by ishruhi

now they are expressing what all they are going to miss and how they have to try for that too...

Oh i cant see him going...how it will b feeling lonely???

its really worth to remember all those newly wed couple who had to and still have to live in dif places for their job and family's wellbeing...gulf boom here in kerala still makes this continue...

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Noufiya

My tale is nothing in comparison to the way the young women in Kerala cope with separation as husbands move to the Gulf. In fact as I write about their impending separation I am periodically channeling military wives from the US and from India so that I dont exaggerate II's grief.

Its easy to make it over dramatic. I am telling myself this is a story of two incredibly wealthy people that are doing this BY CHOICE. I shouldnt be trivializing the sacrifices military wives make. THEY DESERVE to do rona dhona not II so much.
Thank you for reminding me of the "Gulf wives" they are the single most poignant essay of separation for "non combat" reasons. The men work mostly in inhuman conditions, sleep in 9 10, 12 in non air conditioned 10*10 rooms with no room even to display their new wife's picture, no privacy when they talk on the phone. They dont see the birth of their child, they dont see them walk or crawlCry Its very cruel. All for a handful of dinars and dirhams?
Thank you for the reminder, dont even compare this to the Gulf wives... it would be an utter shameCry</font>

Soldiers and their families too
:(
If anyone ever see a soldier or commando.. thank them.. i hv done it once..he returned me a broad smile and hand on my head as a blessing..

Sandese aate hai song give me tears everytime.
Originally posted by modernfamily

Don't go Da!!Cry
 I know that you're not listening to your wife, why would you listen to this crazy 23 year old who'll probably behave in the same way those girls did at sarojini nagar when she sees you. Please da I'm begging you. I'm always on your side when you guys fight. I love you the most more than any other character...More than Lasya or Ranjan or II. Please dude. ...I'm begging you to stay because I can't see you alone in that house in Paris, playing cards or doing whatever that you claim you'll do. ...But all you'll do is miss II. I know you'll be miserable and I can't see you like thatCry

Nisha I congratulated you on your 500th. You didn't say anything I thought you were gussa as I don't post regularly

SORRY KANNA!!
WHY WOULD I BE GUSSA WITH YOU

When I see the half smile picture I jump up and chuckle Whenever I use a half smile in the story its YOURSEmbarrassed So sorry for not ack. I LOVE U TO BITS AND BYTES. This analysis is CHO CHWEET. I will react like the girls at SN? Ha haLOLClap Full points for honestyEmbarrassed

What happened to II's new manager Nisha?? 
And the Yoga teacher ROFL
Ii was always expressive about her separation anxiety but it's R&B who is silently suffering.  He has not imagined a life without her tat was really touching I so want them to be together in Paris please nisha 
There is so much history in the way that he looks at her. In the way that he says her name. When they are together, there is a current that runs between them; like an electric charge on the verge of erupting into a perfect storm. Separating them would have to defy the laws of physics, for the force of attraction between them is far too great to be eliminated/separated. You're skirting dangerous territory here Nisha. Wink
Originally posted by Ashu25

What happened to II's new manager Nisha?? 
And the Yoga teacher ROFL

New Manager on Monday

Yoga teacher? Hmm... when its a Sunday and they happen to be in Shanti Niketan he can make an appearance then