Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutemithra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Rofl.. Lamppost and expressions.. Was her acting so bad? How s her acting now people.. She s doing a show now right?
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

Sahiba's expressions were nothing less than a lamppostπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Actually I saw a collage on this scene once
I wanted to see the scene but didn't know the ep
Yesterday saw it by luckπŸ˜‰

at least she was better with ranveer .. but with fateh πŸ€’

oh thats great yeah .. actually luv the songs in RSSI because of ashu ofcourse πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cutemithra

Rofl.. Lamppost and expressions.. Was her acting so bad? How s her acting now people.. She s doing a show now right?

Initial eps her acting was kind of OK
But it went on deteriorating
That too in-front of Ashu
Her acting was so flat

Ya I heard she is in a new show
Don't know if she has improved or not πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thushi thumbnail

lol she and the parallel ml acting πŸ€’🀒  I was so irritated yeah 

now she is doing a show with SP .. but still not launched I think .. only promo was out

so no idea about her acting 
Cutemithra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0099cc">lol she and the parallel ml acting🀒🀒 I was so irritated yeah</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0099cc">now she is doing a show with SP .. but still not launched I think .. only promo was out</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0099cc">so no idea about her acting</font>

Oh fine.. Ananyaji is also in the same show na? I remember reading an article in TB.. Ah. I miss her as mohini.. I liked Rudra- kakisa scenes very much.. She getting irritated and frustrated without being able to do anything against him and he giving fitting replies.. Her dialogues.. Why did RR end people?
Thushi thumbnail
partneru watch this one ... from 19.03 please dont watch before that .. that irritating pair has also a song πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRboLY1bU70[/YOUTUBE]

Ranveer looked too cutu 
Mano.M thumbnail

Oh fine.. Ananyaji is also in the same show na? I remember reading an article in TB.. Ah. I miss her as mohini.. I liked Rudra- kakisa scenes very much.. She getting irritated and frustrated without being able to do anything against him and he giving fitting replies.. Her dialogues.. Why did RR end people?

Ya same show ,yet to air

I have never scene a ml giving back to the Vamp that too in dialogues
I loved their Combo and the dialogues
How sarcasticπŸ˜‰

I love the ones btw Dilsher nd Rudra tooπŸ˜‰
Thushi thumbnail

han she also part of that show .. me too read in an article 

ahhh I soo luv Rudy and kakisa .. 

I gave even jodi name for them RuMo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

they scenes r treat to watch .. but rangeela spoiled the show and then took away from us πŸ˜‘
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

partneru watch this one ... from 19.03 please dont watch before that .. that irritating pair has also a song πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  

Ranveer looked too cutu 

Aww...so cute he isπŸ˜›
She has such big and beautiful eyes
How great it would be if she emotes
Cutemithra thumbnail
YesMano dilsher and Rudra scenes were also good. Especially in the beginning episodes were Rudra forcefully brings him to the haveli and later when dilsher teases Rudra..

Actually if we discuss, then we will end up discussing the whole show.. Because entire cast was good in acting and were comfortable sharing the screen.. Sad that such a wonderful team had to end so soon..