AKDHA FF:MISS. COOL AND MR.HOTHEAD chap-5 pg:32(25/11/15)

dharaangel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey,guys back with new ff.As I dropped two of my works,I came with a new one,well this time with my lil sis idea.Hope u guys will love it.

~MY OTHER WORKS~

AKDHA FF:HONGEY JUDAA NA HUM

AKDHA SS:LOVE U JO(completed)

Storie d' amore(One shots compilation)
Edited by dharaangel - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dharaangel thumbnail
*****PROLOUGE******

Meet JODHA SINGH,who is your regular 25yr old girl,who is a bundle of naughtiness,clumsy,lazy,sweet,beautiful.girl next door type.She dreams to have her own house &create her own family because she's currently staying with her elder brother kunal,along with her sweet bhabi&two adorable nephews.She has two close friends Moti&Maan,who are total crazy like her.To accomplish her dreams,she has to get a job&what will happen when this lazy lady has to work for a stubborn,hot headed,mean,arrogant&annoying C.E.O of the Indias biggest company.

Meet JALAL KHAN,who isn't a regular 27yr guy.After his graduation from Cambridge,he took over his dad's company and doesn't have fun and became a workaholic.He is called as Tiger by his employees and Devil by his rivals.He has a very sweet mom,sisterand badiammi.He never hardly smiles,but will that all change when Jodha enters in to his life?Will these poles apart persons get along with each other?...   

dharaangel thumbnail
*****INDEX*****

CHAPTER-1

CHAPTER-2

CHAPTER-3

CHAPTER-4

CHAPTER-5
dharaangel thumbnail
******Chapter-1*****
JODHA'S P.O.V:

"Bhabi hurry up with my bournvita,the movie is about to start"I yelled to her.

Yes it's a Monday,the day I used to hate when I was a student,but still it's a nice day outside &yes I m watching Conjuring,much to my bhabi's dislike.

"Ok,our lives are boring,so what?we just have nothing to do,plus I love watching movies,I mean u sit there with food all around you&the T.V to entertain u,what more can u want?"

Before u say anything I m not that lazy as my bhabi says,I m just on my energy saving mode.My bhabi came back in to living room&placed my bournvita&popcorn on the table before getting into the blanket nxt to me.After the movie has finish &all the food has gone;I've no intentions of doing anything else but sleep.

"JO"my bhabi spoke.

I groaned internally&replied"yeah?".

"what are u going to do with ur life?"she asked and again said"I mean when are u going to start ur life?"(Geez; thanks bhabi)

"what do u mean?"I sat up &stared at her.

"I mean ,ur 24 yrs old,u should be out there creating your own family;not stay here with mine"she said while cleaning the dishes.

"Oh,but I love your family&love me alot"I smiled widely at her showing my teeth.

"Jo,u spoil my children,that's why they love you"she pointed out.(No,I don't...ok may be a lil bit)

"For your kind information ;I want to buy my own house and have my own family;it's just that I don't have the money"I shrugged my shoulders.

"Then get a job"she rolled her eyes. and I frown ."here we go again with the lecture "I mumbled.

"You are really smart Jo,it would be easy for you to find a job"she said.

"But-"

"No buts Jo,I'm giving u till nxt week to find a job or I'll find one for you"she said crossing her arms.

"What?"I asked shocked and she glared at me...

"Fine"was all I could say to my bhabi.

*************************************************** JALAL'S P.O.V:

I got out of my Audi and headed into work.My assistant in work,Abdul came up to me and gave me a folder...

"wait what?"What's this?"I asked staring at the folder.

"You have to choose ur secretary"he replied.

I sighed&opened the folder before scanning the page.I slammed it shut &gave it back to him before entering lift.I entered my office&sat down at my desk.

"Jalal honey"I looked up&saw mom&badiammi entering the room.I sighed and continue to do my work.

"Abdul told us that u won't choose a secretary"my mom sighed and I noded without taking eyes from the file.

"Why?"my badiammi says slowly.

"Have you seen their grades from their high school?"It was rubbish&their pictures are s**tty,they come here to seduce me not to work"I explained.

"But you've fired nearly all the secretaries we found for u&if u didn't even fire them,then also they would've quit because of your yellings."my mom said.

"It's not my fault I give them hard jobs,what do they expect?"I retorted back.

"That's it, I've had enough"my badiammi burst out and we both snap our heads round to face her.

She walked closer to me and then snatched the papers out of my hands.

"Hey"I shouted.

"You do nothing but work all day,you are 27 yrs
old,u should be out there having fun and when are going to find a wife.I'm getting old every second Jalal"my badiammi shouted pulling her hands on her hips.

"I agree"my mom noded.

"Can you two get out of my office please and let me do my work"I mumbled.

"Did you listened to anything I said?"my mom spoke.

"Yes and I don't care,now please I want to get this finish by today"I muttered.

"Why don't you marry these files,they will lay babies for you"said Badiammi while going out of my cabin.

Mom took those papers and said"Fine ,If you don't choose a secretary then we will choose one for you"& with that she left.

"Thank god,now I canwork."

*************************************************** (Did u guys liked lazy Jo and workaholic Jalal.Hope u guys will like it and yeah sorry for short update.)

dharaangel thumbnail
TZR for Chapter-2
      "mam are u fine?"the driver of the car came quickly to help the lady who had fallen on to the ground.********************************** "oye,hero.pay the money for my damaged scooty."Jodha asked the man who was standing infront of her with a fury filled face.
note:hey guys im divya.as my di (dhara)was suffering from fever.i took the duty to write .well i don"t know much about the asending pm's etc.so plz adjust untill my di gets well and yeah anyone who r patient to teach me regarding my doubts plz send me a blank msg,so that i can ask my doubts in person and at the same time i can interact and know about u.and yeah regarding to love u jo u guys have to wait untill nxt week.
Savi.23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congratulations for the new story dr..continue soon..
1357raksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb I loved it...
congrats on starting new store...
update next chapter as soon as possible...
Geetbaala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for new story Dhara...
Nice start..
Lazy Jo and workaholic Jalal.. Interesting.
Pls pm me on ur next update.
aswinmaja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice chapter continue soon eagerly waiting for nest chapter pm me when u update congrats for new story
Bond_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for d new ff
Nice chappi dear..update soon.
But pls continue ur other stories..