Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -shabz-

you and I are the official weirdosπŸ˜†, we watch everyone...except you will watch any show of AlishbaπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Y r u laughing? Didn't u recommend dis one in ur article?πŸ˜†

I just started...watched the first epi.😊 Just watching it on recommendation and coz of the same writer-director team of Talkhiyaan.😳

Don't even know any actors who r der in it.πŸ˜†

Yes, I recommended it in an article but I was surprised that you're watching it since it is an off-beat kind of drama. I mean not for masses. I hope you will like it.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

What I felt that they both were at absolute ease with each other that had certain kind of warmth in their chemistry...you had this I remember so I just stole ur words there.

That scene was probably the last that I watched..after that I completely stopped watching partly due to that fiasco in that thread and maybe due to other internal reasons..I just lost interest completely.

U shud hv continued watching and quit the thread instead

Dastaan isn't worth QUITTING for a few filthy senseless discussion in a thread 

This show is way above all those petty stuff and it's a pitty many Cudnt acknowledge it 
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Usman.

Yes, I recommended it in an article but I was surprised that you're watching it since it is an off-beat kind of drama. I mean not for masses. I hope you will like it.

My taste is very eclectic and even I don't know what I end up liking.πŸ˜† I really liked Talkhiyaan and often watch it randomly and have heard so much about how Pehchaan is similar to it and it also has teh same team, so giving it a shot.

AlsoI prefer dramas that explore human behavior and relationships and bring out the complexities in them. πŸ˜³
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

My taste is very eclectic and even I don't know what I end up liking.πŸ˜† I really liked Talkhiyaan and often watch it randomly and have heard so much about how Pehchaan is similar to it and it also has teh same team, so giving it a shot.

AlsoI prefer dramas that explore human behavior and relationships and bring out the complexities in them. πŸ˜³

Ohk.. you might like it then. Since its about complex relationships and the how different people find their identity (pehchan).

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I LIVED PEHCHAAN 
ITS A BEAUTIFUL SHOW 

WISH THE HERO WAS SOMEONE ELSE 
Usman. thumbnail
^Abby: Finally we are agreeing on something πŸ˜†