Friendship, Love, & War Author's Note updated pg 97

RuVa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this forum and new to writing. Only recently, I was fortunate enough to discover the magic of PrAja/Rosal...
I landed on IF through the amazing VMs that are on YouTube and now I have read some of the AMAZING fan fiction stories posted by the members here as well... and all I have been capable of for the past few weeks is - 👏👏👍🏼 for the amazing creativity that I have seen here. I'm hoping, for the first time in my life, to write a FF  on PrAja, because as you all know - Rosal are PURE MAGIC... these kids have made me go a little crazy (well... crazier than usual 😆😆😆) and I feel like the only way I can get some peace of mind is if I write and share  the crazy scenarios and ideas that keep playing in my head with people who understand the magic of PrAja and Rosal.

I have two tracks/ideas in my head right now regarding PrAja and as this will be my first attempt at writing a FF, I really would love it you guys could give me feedback on if which track (if any, no zabardasti there 😆) you would like to read ..
1) a different but similar version of the first meeting and the events that followed thereafter of the PrAja track in Bijolia and Chittor  or/and
2) a 21st century story of PrAja as teenagers, where they are different and same since they will have mostly have fun and masti with their friends... and some hopefully interesting moments with each other

Please give me some encouragement and support if you would like to read any of these stories on the jodi we all love so much..

Till then - wishing you happy dreams of the PrAja wonderland!! 😊😊😊

Lots of love and creativity,
RuVa

21st Century PrAja FF - Friendship, Love and War Chapter Index

Chapters 1 & 2 - Page 1
Chapters 3 & 4 - Page 4
Chapter 5 - Page 5
Chapters 6 & 7 - Page 7
Chapters 8 & 9 - Page 8
Chapters 10 & 11 - Page 10
Chapter 12 - Page 11
Chapter 13 - Page 13
Chapter 14 - Page 14
Chapter 15 - Page 15
Chapters 16 & 17 - Page 16
Chapters 18 & 19 - Page 17
Chapters 20 & 21 - Page 19
Chapters 22 & 23 - Page 20
Chapter 24 - Page 22
Chapter 25 - Page 22
Chapter 26 - Page 24
Chapter 27 - Page 26
Chapter 28 - Page 28
Chapters 29 & 30 - Page 30
Chapter 31 - Page 31
Chapter 32 - Page 33
Chapters 33 & 34 - Page 35
Chapter 35 - Page 37
Chapter 36 - Page 38
Chapter 37 - Page 40
Chapter 38 - Page 41
Chapters 39 & 40 - Page 43
Chapter 41 - Page 45
Chapter 42 - Page 46
Chapter 43 - Page 48
Chapter 44 - Page 51
Chapter 45 - Page 53
Chapter 46 - Page 55
Chapters 47 & 48 - Page 57
Chapter 49 - Page 60
Chapter 50 - Page 63
Chapters 51 & 52 - Page 65
Chapters 53 & 54 - Page 68
Chapter 55 - Page 71
Chapter 56 - Page 73
Chapter 57 - Page 75
Chapter 58 - Page 76
Chapter 59 - Page 78
Chapter 60 - Page 80
Chapter 61 - Page 82
Chapter 62 - Page 83
Chapter 63 - Page 85
Chapter 64 - Page 87
Chapter 65 - Page 90
Chapter 66 - Page 91
Chapter 67 - Page 93
Chapter 68 - Page 94
Chapter 69 - Page 95
Chapter 70 - Page 96
Edited by RuVa - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samuu234 thumbnail
Hello nice to see that ur writing a ff on praja /rosal

Well I am a silent reader and usually donot comment but to encourage you I have comment I like the second one more bcZ it's different know I hope that you'll continue soon
swara98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey ruva (guess its your name ) do continue with your story I woupd love to read it
Ravendor1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Please do continue!!!!!! Really nice ideas...would really like to read
Your stories...update soon 😉
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey ruva!😃 Welcome to the forum.🤗
I'm Ramya.I'm also a writer here.😊
I love your ideas and i really want you to continue...update soon.😉
sam622 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hii shambhavi here ...ur theme is amazing dear do write waiting for it...
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
To me the 21st century does not appeal too much

So I say the other option.

But it's up to you

Would wait for your story
RuVa thumbnail
Thank you so much Samuu, Swara, Natasha, Ramya, and Shambhavi for your encouragement! It means so much to me that you have taken the time to support me...

So as Samuu suggested, I'll be posting my 21st century FF of PrAja. As a first time writer, I'm not very good at coming up with titles and would really like it if you guys could suggest me some good names.. I'm posting the first two Chapters of the FF in one go under a temporary working title... Please let me know what you think. Any criticisms, feedback, comments, and speculations will make my day!!! 😊😊😊 Also, I'm sorry in advance, but this story may start a little slow, but will pick up pace as it goes on. I hope you decide to still stick with it.

Friendship, Love, and War

Chapter 1

Pratap really really didn't like shopping... And he disliked malls... no scratch that - he HATED malls. Especially the massive malls where it was so easy to get lost!! He was going to strangle Chak and Ven when he met them.

Initially, when his friends suggested this trip to Dubai, Pratap was all for it. After completing their year of education and grueling training at the Rajput Defense Academy , a vacation sounded perfect. BUT... he should have known better than to travel to Dubai with his friends to a place like this - he knew he should never have agreed to split up when Chak suggested it -

Flashback (3 hours ago)

Chak - Oh My!! Look at all the games... this is heaven, I tell you... heaven!!!

Pratap - What? Where?

Chak - Arrey...  I was talking about the video games selection... It's amazing!

Pratap - NO! No.. no ... no ... (shaking his head) absolutely not! 

He had just noticed the massive banner declaring this spot to be the entrance to the World Gaming Convention in big bold letters.

Ven - Oh come on Bhaujiraaj... just for a little while... We won't be long, I swear...

Chak - Ven is absolutely right (patting Ven on the back and nodding his head vigourously)... Besides bhaujiraaj, you can always go to level 5 and enjoy at the gaming arcade. There's LOADS of physically challenging activities that you can find there. I know that's the one thing you miss the most from our gurukul (he said smiling). Pratap and his friends had started referring to their school as Gurukul ever since their first day at the Academy.

Pratap (with irritation) - Chak, Ven - So this is why you suggested we come to Dubai and now to this Dubai Mall... it was because you knew they were having a video game convention. Why didn't you tell me?

Ven (sheepishly)- Because we knew you would never fly with us all the way to Dubai for a video game conference ...

Pratap - Great! Now what am I supposed to do while you drool over all the different consoles and new gaming tech??

Chak (with a wide motion of his arms) - Go ahead and explore the mall!! (as if he was encouraging Pratap to explore the world)

Pratap looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

Chak drops his hands and straightens up. - I promise we will only be here for like half an hour and will catch up with you as soon as we have had a look at a couple of the games...

Pratap (giving in) - Fine... whatever. Call me. As soon as you are done. You know I hate shopping...

~~~flashback ends~~~

Pratap sighed in irritation. Half hour they had said... 30 MINUTES? It was now 3 HOURS since they went into the massive convention hall... He had walked through the mall multiple times and found nothing that he could buy for his Ma.

AND his friends were nowhere to be seen! What was it about video games?? Why did all his friends go crazy over them? He himself enjoyed playing a game or two once in a while but preferred the actual experience of physical play to virtual gaming. It was for this reason that he trained in MMA, sword fighting, horse-riding, and Krav Maga at his gurukul. Pratap smiled at the memory of his training sessions and suddenly realized that he had been walking, lost in thought, in no particular direction. Amidst his irritation towards his friends, the confusing displays at the MILLION shops, and his memories of the gurukul, Pratap Singh had managed to get himself completely lost in the Dubai Mall. This is precisely why he HATED malls and shopping... they caused him to go brain dead!! 'Uggghhh!!!!' thought Pratap.

Chapter 2

As he whirled around to take in his surroundings, he suddenly realized he had been walking down a corridor where there were no shops. No one was in sight. He could only see white walls and abandoned or 'under construction/repair' signs around him. 'Just my luck' thought Pratap and was about to turn around when he heard several voices and laughter through a door somewhere in the middle of the hallway. He cautiously walked towards the door hoping that he might find someone to help him but as he got nearer, he realized the voices had suddenly died down like someone had shushed the people who had been talking so loudly. The door was set inside an archway that was ornately carved. This is probably another one of the new shops that are still unfinished', thought Pratap. Suddenly, as he looked across the almost-shut door he noticed there was someone standing on the other side of the archway... no wait... the person was not standing... They were hiding... yes.. they were definitely hiding. Suddenly Pratap felt the need to hide himself as well, his instinct told him he needed to do what the other person was doing, he needed to make sure that the people inside did not see or hear him.

As he quickly hid himself behind one side of the archway, he looked through the carvings to see big brown eyes, lined with kajal, wide with fear. They held so much worry and fear that Pratap was compelled to try and hear what the people inside were saying, so he quietly looked through the carved archway and a gap through the door.

He could only make out the outline of two men sitting with their backs to the door. A single bulb was lighting up the space where the men sat. One of them whispered "..You fools!! This is no laughing matter! You are not discussing a game!! The news Hukum Singh has brought us is extremely alarming. The Rajput Intelligence Agency has been poking their nose around us for months. They have foiled so many of our plans. We have had to come so far just to have a meeting because their spy network is so wide-spread. If they have already got their hands on any evidence against us or our plans, we are in deep trouble! We may have to re-plan the whole attack on the Rajput cities!! No matter though... Uday Singh may think he has all the information, but I'm Shums Khan... he will never catch me red-handed. Our next meeting will now happen in Rajputana, India." Pratap could barely breathe... Uday Singh? This man was talking about his father???

Pratap looked up at the person on the other side and was sure that his eyes clearly showed the shock he felt in every cell of his body. The girl, he was sure, it was girl on the other side, looked back at him with the same shock and fear. Suddenly, they heard the group inside winding up and getting ready to leave. Pratap realized the girl had covered her face with a dupatta and was now backing up slowly through the other end of the empty hallway. For some reason, that he couldn't understand, he felt as though she was pleading to him, as he looked, he suddenly heard a voice in his head  "Go! Run! LEAVE!! Get out of here! Or we will be caught!"  He suddenly realized, she was RIGHT! He needed to get out of there!! Immediately he started backing out and ran out of the hallway as quietly as he could, right through the way he came in. Before he turned, he looked back one last time, to find the end of a blue and gold dupatta disappearing on the other end of the hallway and then, Pratap ran.

So what do you guys think? Should I continue?

- Love and creativity
RuVa
Edited by RuVa - 8 years ago
RuVa thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari0706

To me the 21st century does not appeal too much

So I say the other option.

But it's up to you

Would wait for your story

Hi Pari,

Thank you so much for your encouragement!!

Sorry I did not see your comment before I posted the chapters so could not thank you in that post.

I might start the Historical track story soon too, depending on the feedback I get for this story. I hope you will give it a try...?? 😉

Ravendor1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The two chapters you updated are brilliant...I really really liked it a lot...update soon...I'm really eager to know what happens next 😉Edited by Natasha_1234 - 8 years ago