Telly Tadka: I am most pally with Hiba " Dhruv Bhandari

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

I am most pally with Hiba - Dhruv Bhandari

• Latest Spicy Buzz
2 hours ago

The long wait of Dhruv Bhandari of Star Plus show Tere Sheher Mein is over ."My character is finally opening up. Till now you had only seen how good Mantu was and how much he loved his city (Banaras). Now over time his back story, what made him who he is, will finally unravel. I am looking forward to it for here is much more to Mantu to play around with. "

"In real life Dhruv is similar to Mantu , in the sense that he too likes to help family and friends out. But I am more level headed for I understand that you need draw certain boundaries given today's social norms. He thinks' more from the heart, while I need to use my head as well." The actor he added.

When point out that the TRP were slightly on the lower side till a while back. "I am sure things will only get better as the romance between Amaaya and Mantu has just begun." Do you think the love story angle was delayed a bit? "May be slightly, but then again we needed time to establish the large number of Banaras based characters. We also needed to show how Amaya(Hiba Nawab) landed up here and her history as well . It is very important for any show to have the journey of it main cast well etched."

Among all the girl's on set Dhruv is most pally with Hiba ,"For we have lots of joint scenes. As for other girls (Anjum Fakhi and Isha Mishra) we hang out together between scenes."

Dhruv and co- star Rafi Malik (Ramashay) get along like a house on fire, "We have lots of masti as we share the room. Since there are less guys and more girls on set ,we make the gals like our buddies and really have a blast."

Will you go out on date with any of the three girls?, "No yaar we are just friend's and after spending twelve hours together we need some off time as well."

Keep reading latest spicy buzz for more updates.

Edited by b2011 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Evanescent.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally! πŸ₯³

Mantu's Character will open up! No character can be so good, there has to be something dark... or at least  a history!

Aww! Waise bhi Dhruv and Hiba's friendship is visible in the various segments. 

Date! πŸ˜†

I could almost imaging his awkwardness when he would've answered πŸ˜†

Thank you so much @b2011! πŸ˜ƒ
hosnraj thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs...
here is the link http://www.spamdomain.net/pally-hiba-dhruv-bhandari/
Edited by rajeet_hossain - 8 years ago
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Thanks BB..
So looking forward to Mantu's back story.. PLEASE PICK UP "PACE".. the drag of the episodes is killing the show..
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
TFS...
lovely interview
dhruv...you can take all the 3 ladies for a triple date as a friend...a simple treat of being best co-stars...

mantu thinks from his heart...how romantic...the person who thinks more from the heart gets hurts the most...i hope noone breaks mantu's heart...mantu has a past...excited to know his past..

what do you think guys...is mantu's past connected to Mathurs?

there is more girls than boys...oh god this line crack me upπŸ˜†...its good to see our boys makes the ladies comfortable...and also make the girls their buddies...
ItsAlia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing😳😳😳 Dhruv is such a nice guy.. As admins we joke.. he jokes as well.. he is so down to earth.. it seems that i know him for years now .. am glad to have known him
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alia_Sehgal

thanks for sharing😳😳😳 Dhruv is such a nice guy.. As admins we joke.. he jokes as well.. he is so down to earth.. it seems that i know him for years now .. am glad to have known him

dhruv is indeed a nice person...i respect and adore the dedication he has towards his passion for work...he is a passionate man...😳
Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm... He is polite and frank. That is a good thing.😊
Mages thumbnail
I feel...maybe mantu's past might bring a little distance b/w Manya...mantu might distance himself from amaya...he loves her but due to his past...he will stay away from her but will help her family in every step...

mantu's helping nature will make amaya fall in love with him while mantu distance himself from amaya due to his past and hide his feelings...
Anilaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing! 
Loved this IV! :) Dhruv is really sweet πŸ˜³ 
& Amazing star cast! :)