Thapki draws inspiration from Hrithik Roshan " Jigyasa Singh

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Thapki draws inspiration from Hrithik Roshan - Jigyasa Singh

By TellychakkarTeam
04 Jun 2015 04:23 PM

Actor Jigyasa Singh has gained a lot of attention and appreciation for playing the title role of Thapki in Colors' new show, Thapki Pyar Ki (SOL and Shoonya Square Productions).

Jigyasa has drawn a lot of inspiration from Hrithik Roshan to play the character of the girl with a stammer, Thapki. "My inspiration has been Hrithik, as he used to stammer just like my character. He had dreams and has worked hard to achieve them. Like him, Thapki also wishes to go behind her dreams. She always thinks with her heart, and also feels that her stammer is her biggest strength, as it forces people to pay attention towards what she is saying."

A happy-go-lucky girl that Thapki is, Jigyasa is of the opinion that her character believes a lot in destiny. "Dreams that become true are those which you never know of. As Thapki, I am living one such dream today. And I truly believe in destiny."

The ideal meaning of happiness for Thapki, according to Jigyasa is that, "Happiness can be got in anything. I feel a person can be happy only if he /she wants to be happy."

Jigyasa, we wish you great luck, as Thapki...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirusForever thumbnail
    Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
    Posted: 8 years ago
    Originally posted by: -VildanaROSID-

tfs

your welcome