Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sowmya567 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hai...darling how r you?
i need to read this SS...tmrw..i will read...how many you wrote...can you provide the list so i can read in oder๐Ÿ˜Š 
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sowmya567

hai...darling how r you?
i need to read this SS...tmrw..i will read...how many you wrote...can you provide the list so i can read in oder๐Ÿ˜Š 

hi dear...im fine hw ru? missd u lot these days
n i wrote 2 ss dear
1) i trust u sidhant ji
2)aryan nahi..ur my sidhant
nw ongoin ss
3) never let u go again
hope u vl njy it
sowmya567 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harsharosid-8

hi dear...im fine hw ru? missd u lot these days
n i wrote 2 ss dear
1) i trust u sidhant ji
2)aryan nahi..ur my sidhant
nw ongoin ss
3) never let u go again
hope u vl njy it

thanku you dear...me to missed you a lot...today only exams completed...so from  now regular...no more missing...๐Ÿ˜Š..
sowmya567 thumbnail
honey darling...what to tell i am speechless...about the story you change entire concept of SSK...its really different from SSK...i love it...SSK having 5 writers no one thought like this... and login in that...but 25 parts you gave nice...concept which all will enjoy good..end fro nagin charcter and Rajveer...ROSID r so so cute..really Roli is sherni...she faced..

how Sid got his memory back this was i exepted  from SSK but no...but i got this from you're SS...because of Roli he to his memory back i loved it...

when Sid went to Roli...Roli asked who is this...he said aryan...ROli said...Aryan not not allowed only Roli ka Siddhanth allowed really so cute...i love it...their r so so cute...

Masuji...chacter i like so much as she support Roli every time...but in SSk this time they made her negative and turned against Roli which i hate it...but again in this SS..you gave masuji supported Roli she not believed Rajveer words  gave tight slap...to him.. the line said my masuji...roli will not harm even ant..if she shoot also she is right you may commit mistake...i love it so so much...in ssk...i lkie ROSID pair and then which chemistry i like is masuji and Roli now in miss masuji inn SSk...but after reading this SS..really very happy thank so much dear...

another Sid gave trented maya from every thing she did...for every thing he slapped her...wow jsut amazing...to imagine this in am in cloud 9 really...i am very happy when i read this Sid beating Maya..wow can't express my feeing very very happy..thank you so so much...finally she died good...

last after all this super scenes...Roli teasing Sid...she want to full fill his wish she want to read..now that made Sid upset she is so cute and naughty...Sid talking to himself...she always in jasoose after all this i thought she will give time for me see she want to read...
really very cute..Sid is so so cute..to imagine...loved it...darling...

Honey you done great job you changed the SSK story to its so beautiful...i think you r better writter for SSk than all that 5 writter in SSK...so all can enjoy with it...keep going darling...raelly super...waiting to read more FF's from you...congragulation for 2nd SS..dear..all the best fro next FF's and SS's...
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sowmya567

honey darling...what to tell i am speechless...about the story you change entire concept of SSK...its really different from SSK...i love it...SSK having 5 writers no one thought like this... and login in that...but 25 parts you gave nice...concept which all will enjoy good..end fro nagin charcter and Rajveer...ROSID r so so cute..really Roli is sherni...she faced..

how Sid got his memory back this was i exepted  from SSK but no...but i got this from you're SS...because of Roli he to his memory back i loved it...

when Sid went to Roli...Roli asked who is this...he said aryan...ROli said...Aryan not not allowed only Roli ka Siddhanth allowed really so cute...i love it...their r so so cute...

Masuji...chacter i like so much as she support Roli every time...but in SSk this time they made her negative and turned against Roli which i hate it...but again in this SS..you gave masuji supported Roli she not believed Rajveer words  gave tight slap...to him.. the line said my masuji...roli will not harm even ant..if she shoot also she is right you may commit mistake...i love it so so much...in ssk...i lkie ROSID pair and then which chemistry i like is masuji and Roli now in miss masuji inn SSk...but after reading this SS..really very happy thank so much dear...

another Sid gave trented maya from every thing she did...for every thing he slapped her...wow jsut amazing...to imagine this in am in cloud 9 really...i am very happy when i read this Sid beating Maya..wow can't express my feeing very very happy..thank you so so much...finally she died good...

last after all this super scenes...Roli teasing Sid...she want to full fill his wish she want to read..now that made Sid upset she is so cute and naughty...Sid talking to himself...she always in jasoose after all this i thought she will give time for me see she want to read...
really very cute..Sid is so so cute..to imagine...loved it...darling...

Honey you done great job you changed the SSK story to its so beautiful...i think you r better writter for SSk than all that 5 writter in SSK...so all can enjoy with it...keep going darling...raelly super...waiting to read more FF's from you...congragulation for 2nd SS..dear..all the best fro next FF's and SS's...

thanku very much dear...im very very glad...i cant understand hw to explain my happines...u r telling that i wrote very well compared to ssk writes...thank u fr best compliment dear...im waiting fr ur cmnts...nw got it...so happy...n i know u hate maya...n all rosidians too...so decided to give slaps by sid fr wat she did...n very happy u all njyd it...thank u once again dear
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Tq dear
Ranjani005 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Realy realy really very very sorry harsha.just now i finished reading your entire ff.fantastic work.u know i was frustated in maya entry .she always proved to be smart than roli and simar.finally it was her own decision to turn gud.i never liked tat part.i dont know wat the writers were thinking.
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rsranju

Realy realy really very very sorry harsha.just now i finished reading your entire ff.fantastic work.u know i was frustated in maya entry .she always proved to be smart than roli and simar.finally it was her own decision to turn gud.i never liked tat part.i dont know wat the writers were thinking.

tq very much dear...no n need to say sry dear..im happy to know u lyk it..n ha im also irritated yar..bt wat to do cvs r fond of maya n simar