Fahad In PTKK.. Check this post..

Fahadkrazywish thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Fahad's ptkk promo go on air.. 
Still didnt get the link that I can post it here :/
But the epi will be on air on FRIDAY 05th june 2015 at 7 pm (India timing)
Jst giving a short desciption of Promo..
In promo a girl said "Har kisi k ly koi na koi bana hai"
And her grand maa teased her "Tu aur Varun bs dost ho ya kuch aur"
And that girl proposed Varun with "ILU" And Varun "Pyar kuch nh hota ye bs Dhoka hai" 
dats it..
I'm actually waiting for his Epi 😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for information Mehwish. 
Can't wait for next week.
Fahadkrazywish thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Thanks for information Mehwish. 

Can't wait for next week.

I was waiting for ur cmnt.. I made this post sply for u <3
Same here.. Jst waiting to see him ^_^
ANewFan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Watched the epi. It was okay not out of the world !!! And like fahad/zalakjodi better
Fahadkrazywish thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANewFan

Watched the epi. It was okay not out of the world !!! And like fahad/zalakjodi better

*Excuse me Did u see my username?? Fahadkrazywish.. My username is defining I'm a Fahad shipper.. I dnt why this is the 3rd time u did this.. 1st on twitter and two tmes here My post was sumthing different n ur cmnt was different out of the post u do cmnts.. I dnt have issue with ur thinking but u tagged me there n here replying on my posts which means u want my RESPONSE...
*Now coming to ur cmnt.. Who watched PTKK for story? Who's interested in PTKK?? "ME???" Noo.. I'm not a proper watcher of that show... Story was ok.. I knw b/c its PTKK they mostly showed OLD stories.. Couple was also ok We cant get KiSha n NiMol in one episodic mostly people love those couples who're doing full shows not one episodic.. And now the MOST IMPORTANT one.. FAHAD was there He was similar... Amazingly Awesome in His Looks.. Xtra ordinary Cute in his xpressions n BRILLIANT in his acting.. He's "FAHAD" ❤️