TOI:Newcomer Monica Sehgal gets taste of her popularity

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Newcomer Monica Sehgal, who is becoming popular via the show 'Manmarzian', got a taste of how popular she is while shooting at a mall in Bhayander.

Monica and her co-actor Kashmira Irani were mobbed by a crowd of fans, who asked them for autographs and requested the duo for selfies too.

Since it was a new experience for the debutante, Monica said, "I have had fans recognising me often but this was something else. The crowd was screaming our names and everybody wanted a selfie with me or my autograph."

"Even when Kashmira and I were rehearsing our lines, we were getting interrupted by the fans, they constantly kept coming up to us for a picture."

Kashmira pointed out that shooting in real locations is always a task, and "Monica was surprised with all the attention, she kept asking me how can you concentrate with so many people around and how do you fulfil everyone's wish of a selfie?"

"I had to calm her down but in the end it was a fun day and we felt like celebrities."

The show is about self-discovery, friendship, relationships and exploring life. It airs on Star Plus.

IANS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Woww!!! thank you dear for sharing
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MirchiExpress-

aww so cute they are 😳

they look so fresh ðŸ˜³
Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
OMG !! So cute it is ! Kashmira helping Monica out is sweet ! TFS !
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Why these ardent fans are not watching the show on prime time ? If they are, then why the trp is so poor ? ðŸ˜µ
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

Why these ardent fans are not watching the show on prime time ? If they are, then why the trp is so poor ?😵

THIS🤣