Ahil through the seasons.

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
A very small analysis on why Ahil in Season 2 and 3 are so different.
Ahil in Season 2 was a winner.πŸ‘
He had the money, the girls, a mother who doted on him, a Man Friday- cum adopted bro...and he never had to look back.

Ahil in Season 3 is a LOSER. He has lost his love, doesn't care for money or status, lost his best friend, knows he was never loved as a child...and has the shadow of a chudail looming over...

All eeh reasons for a guy to be depressed...even more so when the love of his life doesn't even think he is important enough to be remembered. She forgot him just like that! πŸ˜²

πŸ˜†

Edited by chicksoup - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkice7_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I like it. That his lack of confidence is bc wbo's there to give him that confidence? No one is standing in his corner. Even the strongest person can stumble in that void.
chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: darkice7_12

I like it. That his lack of confidence is bc wbo's there to give him that confidence? No one is standing in his corner. Even the strongest person can stumble in that void.

Also ...Too much of melodrama and negativity kills a show. It was the death of humsafars. Too bad they didn't learn a lesson from there...that was plenty of learning experience.πŸ˜†
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
CS,Aahil in season 2 was a doer, that's why he was the winner. He spoke less,his actions spoke louder. I'm talking abt the Aahil,before Tanveer's entry, that's my point of reference, after that,i've not been very regular.
Season 3 he lets things happen to him He has reasons to be depressed, those are the very reasons for him to be strong and get fired up & make things happen.
That character growth is not happening.and that's what is the expectation for him,for me atleast.
He can't stay in this state of limbo any longer.
Edited by simran_singh_24 - 8 years ago
Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Poor Aahil, he doesn't deserve all this πŸ₯Ί Edited by LauraVIP - 8 years ago
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I think he's quite crestfallen that all the things that were important to her before including himself , dargah, home all don't trigger her memories to return. ..

Like she said the last time they kissed...

"I'll miss you as soon as I leave, Sanam.."
"Just touch this taweez and I am with you..."

"And what do you have to remember me by...?"
"Why would I need to remember you?  As soon as you leave, I'll forget you..."

With that cheeky statement , he grabbed her and gave her a kiss for her to remember him by...

(Future Bold scenes anyone? )πŸ˜†
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

CS,Aahil in season 2 was a doer, that's why he was the winner. He spoke less,his actions spoke louder. I'm talking abt the Aahil,before Tanveer's entry, that's my point of reference, after that,i've not been very regular.

Season 3 he lets things happen to him He has reasons to be depressed, those are the very reasons for him to be strong and get fired up & make things happen.
That character growth is not happening.and that's what is the expectation for him,for me atleast.
He can't stay in this state of limbo any longer.

Sim, Sanam fell in love with the man who was responsible enough to speak for his wife even against his mother although subtly and the man who was responsible enough to shield his family and save the Badi Ammi of the woman he married.
If you haven't you must watch that Badi Ammi saving scene and what happened after that.. πŸ˜ƒ 
there was a man.

but yeah in season 3 he has nobody ... maybe that is the cause of his being weak.

BTW- Soup you accepted he has weakened??😲 that's a first from uπŸ˜†
Edited by minnie2308 - 8 years ago
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aahil was strong initially, became a loser towards the last quarter of Season 2 , but that loser-ness (if thats a wordπŸ˜†) was justified with reasons, i m not saying loved him as a loser,i still remember my rantings πŸ˜† 
But him being a loser here, is totally unfair n unjustified on part of the Character Aahil, i dont get his reasons of being a loser πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: minnie2308

Sim, Sanam fell in love with the man who was responsible enough to speak for his wife even against his mother although subtly and the man who was responsible enough to shield his family and save the Badi Ammi of the woman he married.
If you haven't you must watch that Badi Ammi saving scene and what happened after that.. πŸ˜ƒ 
there was a man.

but yeah in season 3 he has nobody ... maybe that is the cause of his being weak.

BTW- Soup you accepted he has weakened??😲 that's a first from uπŸ˜†

Minnie- i did watch all their post marriage episodes and admired him for diplomatically handling his scheming mom & upset wife.  He knew his responsibilities  towards his wife & fulfilled them beautifully.

Dumbing down started after AhEr, since i want to  avoid talks abt unpleasant things , moved my reference safely backπŸ˜†
chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: sageflower7

I think he's quite crestfallen that all the things that were important to her before including himself , dargah, home all don't trigger her memories to return. ..

Like she said the last time they kissed...

"I'll miss you as soon as I leave, Sanam.."
"Just touch this taweez and I am with you..."

"And what do you have to remember me by...?"
"Why would I need to remember you?  As soon as you leave, I'll forget you..."

With that cheeky statement , he grabbed her and gave her a kiss for her to remember him by...

(Future Bold scenes anyone? )πŸ˜†

Sage,

😳 That scene was so beautiful...

...this is why they used to say in the olden times never to say anything negative even in jest...It just might come true.