Newcomer Monica Sehgal gets taste of her popularity

VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Newcomer Monica Seghal, who is becoming popular via the show "Manmarzian", got a taste of how popular she is while shooting at a mall in Bhayander here.

Monica and her co-actor Kashmira Irani were mobbed by a crowd of fans, who asked them for autographs and requested the duo for selfies too.

Since it was a new experience for the debutante, Monica said: "I have had fans recognising me often but this was something else. The crowd was screaming our names and everybody wanted a selfie with me or my autograph.

"Even when Kashmira and I were rehearsing our lines, we were getting interrupted by the fans, they constantly kept coming up to us for a picture."

Kashmira pointed out that shooting in real locations is always a task, and "Monica was surprised with all the attention, she kept asking me how can you concentrate with so many people around and how do you fulfil everyone's wish of a selfie?

"I had to calm her down but in the end it was a fun day and we felt like celebrities."

The show is about self-discovery, friendship, relationships and exploring life. It airs on Star Plus.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs. But last line about show I don't think so.
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks 4 sharing, not only on-screen but I also enjoy Kashmira & Monica off-screen.😊Edited by rishani77 - 8 years ago