k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Friends...
As we all know our show us going to be end... And know how much we effort pay to send Mail to SP and call SP and sphere origin office they don't listen they make up their mind and they didn't change it...
So I'm readdy to accept that our show going to end next month and nobody can do anything...

But I surely miss this forum and the specially all lovely form friends in which we interact and share our views regarding g show and character...

As we all know that show us going to be end... So its request to to all forum member as we only have 2-3 weeks to watch this show and spend our time in this forum plz do all effort to make post and increase activity in the last phase of our beloved show...  Forget about negative thing just remember positive thugs which in thus forum have and only share good thought about show and actors...
Actually these actor is the reason due to which we all comment towards each other... So before ending and saying bye bye to everyone on a final note just cherish good moments and good memory which we get from this show and forums... 
Be oz don't know when we will again join and meet in any forum... But the journey of 1.10 months which we share together is memorable... We all make some good friends here... We have fight Aldo about opinion also but end of the day we all friends...

So just before ending the show we all joint hand together and only talk about posyive and being positive and remember only good memory...

Be oz I'm going to be miss this forum and all friend to whom I interact we all become good friends...

So just joint hand together for being positive...
What's say..
I hope u like my idea...

Edited by k.taddy1234 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VijjuShrenu_MB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice post kusum😊

well said dear👏...

i like your idea😃, 

yes we need to remember only good things and cherish them in this last phase of our show😊, 

though i don't like the news of our show goin off air, but we need to accept this news😭...

im gonna miss this forum very badly...😡

hope meet all the forum friends in some other show's forum🤗
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post. Hope all can come together for one final time and bid goodbye to a most loved show n amazing n adoring couple of Ashlok.
nandu_nan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post.
hope all the members who left join us in the final stage...
charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post.
I agree with u n vl do it together...
jhumjhum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post Kusum let us all enjoy n cherish this last few days of EBP n Ashlok 😃.
akashavani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kusum. ..Wonderful Post. ...Agree...We all Forum Friends. ...Should definitely. ..Enjoy...AShlok and Get Together  for our..Beloved Show...Ipkkndebp. ...,Ebp...and Cherish its..Memorable Moments. ..Ebp...Happily.

Wish All The Members. ...Come back...And Hopefully  We all will Meet  in ...Other Forum   Too...Thank You. ...Dear..very much.
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post kusum...
Will miss the forum and  the adorable couple ...
anu.shravi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post kusum👏
me too wish that evry1 come up and share their views.IF is such a good platform.I have an idea to make an open thread at the end and wish every1 to join there and share about their lovely moments in IF and show their gratitude to buddies,cherish Aashlok moments. Donno may every1 like and come forward.Wish our old members who left to come back  and a bye with no tears!
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anu.shravi

nice post kusum👏

me too wish that evry1 come up and share their views.IF is such a good platform.I have an idea to make an open thread at the end and wish every1 to join there and share about their lovely moments in IF and show their gratitude to buddies,cherish Aashlok moments. Donno may every1 like and come forward.Wish our old members who left to come back  and a bye with no tears!

Anu,

let us hear the news from the horse's mouth and then will def have something ...open we have awesome members who do beautiful threads..for B'day n..the actors..bday and all..don't worry it will be up...once we get some kind of news...

No tears..only smiles..😃