Pranali Ghogare holidays in Alibaug

rockkker thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

With summer setting in, many actors have decided to take a break and go for a small holiday trip. And one such lady in the list is the pretty woman Pranali Ghogare.

Pranali, who is currently seen in Rajshri Productions' popular drama Mere Rang Mein Rangnewali on Life OK, recently took an off and went to Alibaug.

As we spoke to her, Pranali shared, "Due to my hectic schedule I could not manage for more leaves but as soon as I got some, I decided to go for a holiday with my college friends. With such a busy schedule I did not have the chance to meet them last year. It's almost after a year that all of us are together enjoying and having some nice time."

So, how much fun you are having? And the bubbly lady quipped, "As Alibaug is a coastal town, we are indulging in many adventurous water sport activities. And not only outdoor games but we are also finding some real good time to play some indoor games. Wish we could manage to have some time more."

As, the lady is set to return from her trip today, Pranali also mentioned that the break was much needed for her and will resume shooting soon.

Hope you had a good time lady!!!

Credit-TC

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatma201 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You both deserve holidays, you work very hard. Enjoy yourselves. 👍🏼
fatma201 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She looks like a kid on the left picture. 😆
sgc68 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hope she had a great time. The strain of acting out so many emotions must be draining.
Aishano1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TFS xx
Well deserved break .
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hope she had fun! She'll be more refreshed now 
sweetypie225 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail