Guys-Pls watch Nakuul's last nights surprise act/prank on IGT!!!

PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
OMG!!!!!!! Yesterday's IGT had a biggest and coolest surprise for all of us-Nakuulian's...He got an elaborate make over for #IGT.😳

He had played an act/prank on judges n bharti which was unbelievable!!!!...Yes he came up as a contestant with 'Joker' costume and acted as well...No one[Judges,bharti,odience and most of d Viewers] recognized him...bharti was literally crying...He nailed it.👍🏼

Note:I knew it was nakuul as i could recognized him with his sweet voice...he can fool anyone but not us.😉

How can someone be so talented...he did everything in perfect...i can't expain that feeling in words/letters...He was Amazing,Fabulous,Awesome,Fantastic...etc etc...Beyond Perfection..👏Clap

Hats Off to this real Talent Nakuul..Take a bow...Proud to be your fan.🤗

Keep Rocking and smiling Nakuul...Love you forever.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Note:Who didn't watch sterday's IGT...must watch epi for all nakuulians.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey i missed it!!! Couldnt watch it yesterday and now i am feeling so urggh!! OMg i knw naks is aweaome actor but to watch him as joker and fool everyone wud b a treat!! Have to surely watch it online now! Thnks for informing Roopz!
PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -IAmShaz-

Hey i missed it!!! Couldnt watch it yesterday and now i am feeling so urggh!! OMg i knw naks is aweaome actor but to watch him as joker and fool everyone wud b a treat!! Have to surely watch it online now! Thnks for informing Roopz!

Yeah...God gifted actor...watch it online.😊