speed comparison with other serials i checked

dunceHat thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
checked out an epi of manmarz..din't quite gel wid me :(

I think I'm done with the checking out phase for now & settled down wid piya-rangrez lately(mostly today :)) n dwtg somewhat regularly! n few other begusarai, badi devrani on n off!

I think, if the piya-rangrez guys stick to the story line (and not rubber band it like du said they are doing in ssel),
it's gonna be a killer serial to remem by!

To hell with trps! also, trps might also have something to do with the reach the channel has! no wonder all of stars crappy serials get better trp ratings compared to life OK, & TV, Colors, even Z with better serials!

bah...my TV gyaan improved by leaps n bounds and I speak like a pundit- already😆

it's kinda obv that good serials and trps may not always go together- ssel proved it for a good 100 episodes plus!

(friend) please do chk it out!

then youyou  can collectively drool on Gaurav :) (I'll wait for Anuj to shine one day :)))
 honestly right now I'm awestruck by the bhanwariDevi!

THE END OF THE SALES PITCH

Guys!! see if above can bring over any of your other IF friends from other tacky serials over to P-rez! mine are going to check it out and some are/were already in!

& P-REZ TEAM you stick to your story and leave the audience to bring over the other audience😆😆

mind you, Creative TEAM!! no rubber banding, no bubble-gumming..stick to story and let it end when it must! instead of showing meaningless twists and trp hungry turns!

I know it's too early and story just began, but then as you know

FOREWARNED IS FOREARMED!!

Uff too proud of  myself...kitna gyan!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Duncy I am also watching a lot of shows on and of bt this 1 I rarely miss and I am loving it. The thing that I like is that even though we are very much aware of who the leads are and the vamps all other characters add a sweetness to the show and are just as valuable to the show as them. For instance I know that a lot of fans here compare it to Pragthya bt it is actually extremely similiar to begusarai. Even sunerai the dancer begu also has their own dancer in the show. That show was promoted as an ensemble cast bt eventually started losing fans because they showed the goody goody couple to much and stopped showed other characters bt more so they didn't knw hw to balance all the characters they had in the show. I like to think of this show as the sugary version of that show. Bt I am beginning to think this show is being show much more realistically than that 1 and so is much better. I think most shows get it wrong when they think that fans just want to see just the vamps or the lead couple. We actually just want a complete show with all the characters. I hope we get this with this show. I just want this show to continue being sensible and being true and simple. I think the simplicity in the sort of scenes they do and just the way the scenes are directed and show excellent. Any1 know who actually producers , editors and directors are. I think it is time we send them some love. Also I am really glad that it is doing well on life ok. The trps for most of the shows are low for this channel so they still building their audience so that's great because they are still in the experimental stage of what works for their audience and what doesn't. So I dnt think that there is gona be much interference with the content hopefully.
dunceHat thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

Duncy I am also watching a lot of shows on and of bt this 1 I rarely miss and I am loving it. The thing that I like is that even though we are very much aware of who the leads are and the vamps all other characters add a sweetness to the show and are just as valuable to the show as them. For instance I know that a lot of fans here compare it to Pragthya bt it is actually extremely similiar to begusarai. Even sunerai the dancer begu also has their own dancer in the show. That show was promoted as an ensemble cast bt eventually started losing fans because they showed the goody goody couple to much and stopped showed other characters bt more so they didn't knw hw to balance all the characters they had in the show. I like to think of this show as the sugary version of that show. Bt I am beginning to think this show is being show much more realistically than that 1 and so is much better. I think most shows get it wrong when they think that fans just want to see just the vamps or the lead couple. We actually just want a complete show with all the characters. I hope we get this with this show. I just want this show to continue being sensible and being true and simple. I think the simplicity in the sort of scenes they do and just the way the scenes are directed and show excellent. Any1 know who actually producers , editors and directors are. I think it is time we send them some love. Also I am really glad that it is doing well on life ok. The trps for most of the shows are low for this channel so they still building their audience so that's great because they are still in the experimental stage of what works for their audience and what doesn't. So I dnt think that there is gona be much interference with the content hopefully.

Yeah! now that you mentioned, it's almost the same styled set up and almost the same match of char...only in Begu the girls dad workd for the kinpin-thakur(don't rem name)

no sooner a serial starts peeps demand for Jodi Jodi n fall-pick scenes, all that just kills any interest in the story as the story keeps hopping about illogically in this madness for insert scene by the CVs. So far, these CV-dudes did not insert scene for the heck of it. gud..I'm satis
sandiab thumbnail
Duncy there was a demand for a jodi bt the cvs showed the wrong 1 in that show lol. Fans wanted to see the monster woman beater with the mute girl. Bt instead they showed her with the good guy womaniser. Show logic womaniser is better than the woman beater fan logic woman beater better than the womaniser just coz he is loyal. My knowledge I am just sick and want to watch more of the hot woman beater coz I am waiting for a hot modern girl to paired with him so that she can eventually spit on him. And it would be interesting to see hw the ultimate bad guy changes to a good guy. Bt they where useless so stopped watching. Nw my hope is on the cute bad guy to fulfill my dreams and hope. I am just gona think I am watching begu and sher is lakhan when I watch the show lol
dunceHat thumbnail
oh I was saying that generally for all serials..not begu...haven't followed what's happening in begu for the past 2 weeks sandy

so mute n cute are on nowadays?
dunceHat thumbnail
ROFL n *fat grin* at ur fantasy sandy
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: dunceHat

oh I was saying that generally for all serials..not begu...haven't followed what's happening in begu for the past 2 weeks sandy

so mute n cute are on nowadays?

yes that is the new jodi types nowadays cute and mute. No more hot and mute lol
vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You are right...if the CVS don't drag this show more than its potential...I will remember  it all my life...I have already recommended this show to my aunty and cousin...I  would love to see the romance between sher and shraddha...conditions applied ..but it should be with the flow of story...Jodi is a part of story...story shouldn't become the part of Jodi...
On a serious note both the leads have great eyes...they will just burn the screens when story demands!!!!!
Well the show is doing fairly good with numbers ...it is getting better numbers compared to other shows of life ok ...
dunceHat thumbnail

Originally posted by: vallu123

You are right...if the CVS don't drag this show more than its potential...I will remember  it all my life...I have already recommended this show to my aunty and cousin...I  would love to see the romance between sher and shraddha...conditions applied ..but it should be with the flow of story...Jodi is a part of story...story shouldn't become the part of Jodi...

On a serious note both the leads have great eyes...they will just burn the screens when story demands!!!!!
Well the show is doing fairly good with numbers ...it is getting better numbers compared to other shows of life ok ...

yup
agree

I guess it's topping Life OK. It may not beat other star & zee serials only because Life OK has lesser reach and def.ly not because of the quality of the serial.