what will u do if u were in shraddas place? a reality post!!!

SwathiAnthy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I often used to think abt d problems between mother in law and daughter in law in joint families..and wonder y there s so much friction between this relation..
I used to think how am i going to tackle such kinda MIL n future๐Ÿ˜•

Similarly s d situation of shraddha here..unable to speak.. unable to breathe..
There r many MIL like this..
So what vl u do to tackle these kinda MIL..and yet maintain peace at home??

This s a reality post..pls do comment ur thoughts..it might b helpful for me as well as few of u..pls feel free๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BrenySana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good question yar! If I was in Shradha's place and my MIL happen to be BD then I think I won't have a choice bcoz you can't obviously match her and her power or have the ability to tackle her It wud be wise to behave exactly like Shradha as they say Bad can only be defeated by Good so Shradha is doing a great job ofcourse she's suffering but it's written in her faith and she can only conquer BD and yes it wud be a different answer if we had the time n chance to choose our MIL/husbnd, trying to get along wit MIL by knowin wat kind of person she is may also help but overall I think Shradha wud make an ideal DIL and imagine Sher's dadi to be ur MIL how nice wud it be. .
SwathiAnthy thumbnail

Originally posted by: tickhamirchi07

good question yar! If I was in Shradha's place and my MIL happen to be BD then I think I won't have a choice bcoz you can't obviously match her and her power or have the ability to tackle her It wud be wise to behave exactly like Shradha as they say Bad can only be defeated by Good so Shradha is doing a great job ofcourse she's suffering but it's written in her faith and she can only conquer BD and yes it wud be a different answer if we had the time n chance to choose our MIL/husbnd, trying to get along wit MIL by knowin wat kind of person she is may also help but overall I think Shradha wud make an ideal DIL and imagine Sher's dadi to be ur MIL how nice wud it be. .

Yeah great answer i too thought d same..we would hve left with no choice but to stay silent๐Ÿ‘
reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3
Even I thot of it then... Gud post...

God, its such a terrible situation... all her dreams are destroyed in just few hours !!!!! how can sumone accept it ...!!! and in 2 days you are inside a Jurassic park !!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I wud be doing exactly wat Shradda did these days... scared of whoever and watever happening around her... bas obey everyone around her...

But I might runaway if this continues for long... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ seriously, I dont know, whether I cud tolerate all these for a long period of tym...

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I unfortunately dnt intend to live with my in laws coz I cnt cook or clean much and I dnt even wakeup early lol. I would only be willing to stay with my in laws if they where really really really old. Because I know hw they moan about their dils lol. This is an unusual situation because of who her mil is and the way she got married to sher. She doesn't love him yet although she accepts her r/ship with him. So she cnt even be demanding that they live on their own. What right would she have to even ask that of him. For me though even though sher is extremely hot I would be planning my great escape because of his motherEdited by sandiab - 9 years ago
SwathiAnthy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

I unfortunately dnt intend to live with my in laws coz I cnt cook or clean much and I dnt even wakeup early lol. I would only be willing to stay with my in laws if they where really really really old. Because I know hw they moan about their dils lol. This is an unusual situation because of who her mil is and the way she got married to sher. She doesn't love him yet although she accepts her r/ship with him. So she cnt even be demanding that they live on their own. What right would she have to even ask that of him. For me though even though sher is extremely hot I would be planning my great escape because of his mother

Lolzz great escape๐Ÿ˜†
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the only thing I would do different than sharadha is spending some time with sher and talking to him even though it's hard but I will still do it to show him that I value the relationship and I am trying g but a lot has happen in shraddha's life so it's hard to get close to share but I will still try to become a sherni in terms of talking to sher about my feelings. As for other family members none of them really care about sher, it's only the grandma and her mother in law. I will stay quiet and do whatever my mother in law tells me to since the whole family is very unpredictable but I will def try to build a bond with sher for sure. Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 9 years ago
dunceHat thumbnail
gud q but mera sabun slow hai! in real -life mereko ideas nahee aate hai 

b'cus real life millos while they mean NO GOOD at all for dillos, still appear to be your friendly neighbourhood aunties and camouflage their true self cleverly.

In real world these millos do a subtle game without getting caught at all..
esp if dillo is yours truly dunce natured sometimes it takes months before a situation or the meaning of the taunt is understood ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†I'm sure my millo is exasperated at all the wasted taunts ๐Ÿ˜†
but then we are metro peeps, our probs are diff...

At least b.devi is uber -cool that way! She broadcasts what she's gonna do to you and then do it! hats off to the lady!

Here in case of P-Rez, we are talking of hinterlands with liqor-dons ruling with goons and guns and all that filmy stuff!

So, if I were exactly in Shradhdha's shoes and had my parent's on my side, I'd have asked my dad to relocate to a remote place without leaving any forwarding address.
Planned my escape and scooted. right!

I know, u guys think sher is hot..still...no guy is hot enuf for long for you to flush your entire life away doing everything you hate!
 THEN
P-rezz story would be one of rangrez-Sher searching high n dry and tracking down to shoot out me n my parents on one side and me settling off in a big shehar with parents.
Atleast that is something to do than only being terrified all the time and clean kitchen
...I'm a realist! I believe marriage is a matter between equals
I'll nevah survive in a place where I'm treated second to anyone and "made/forced" to press feet and apply leps and treated like unwanted garbage on top of it!
I'll probably like oh yeah! u wanna kill me 'cus I can't do leps? just go ahead!
yeah! you wanna break my bones? just go right ahead!
dunceHat thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Šstill, I love p-rez becus, I think of it as just a story! so enjoy it totally with zero brain-cells wasted...
in fact
whteve, shredha, sher, b.devi, virat etc etc etc do, is absolutely fine as long as its a story well told!
Edited by dunceHat - 9 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lol it makes my morning to read something from Duncy lol u hilarious bt what u say is so darn true. Bt please no breaking legs if u had a mil like bhavri she might just do it. And to get back at her sher wnt scold her bt will go and break 1 of her fav handyman's leg lol. And I dnt think sher will be searching for shraddha bt rather it will be bhavri. It will be ragrezz bhavri devi lolEdited by sandiab - 9 years ago