That was too funny... I couldn't help laughing.

pyaaribehna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Kokila's bhashan was too long. and reminded me of some politician don't know who. 
But the funny part was she saying how Radha made her kneel down and made her forehead touch the ground. and then further added that Radha wanted Kokila's nose to touch the ground. 

That was too funny. the scene was funny added to that the way Kokila narrated it was funnier if it was not so serious I would have laughed my head off. 

Where from cvs get these kind of ideas for soaps I wonder. 

May be these "yoga" poses that Radha made Kokila do gave Kokila the inspiration to lose weight. 

Whatever it is Kokila should not shout so much since she is sick . 
Edited by pyaaribehna - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyaaribehna

Kokila's bhashan was too long. and reminded me of some politician don't know who. 

But the funny part was she saying how Radha made her kneel down and made her forehead touch the ground. and then further added that Radha wanted Kokila's nose to touch the ground. 

That was too funny. the scene was funny added to that the way Kokila narrated it was funnier if it was not so serious I would have laughed my head off. 

Where from cvs get these kind of ideas for soaps I wonder. 

May be these "yoga" poses that Radha made Kokila do gave Kokila the inspiration to lose weight. 

Whatever it is Kokila should not shout so much since she is sick . 

Many old and sick people shout when they see anything going wrong around them or things not going according to their expectations although, it is not advisable for them to do that. That scene itself was ridiculous when Kokila rubbed her nose on the ground for Rashi.

But that had hurt her ego.

ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Agree with Kavitha... that scene where Kokila rubbed nose was disgusting and then she begging Radha... yikes...
I think they tried to make Kokila explain everything so the kids know everything in detail as to what happened... but yes it was a little OTT...
Edited by ani_gr - 9 years ago
SHE IS JUSSST COPYING Narendra Modis style. Thats it...Sicckko..
😡
pyaaribehna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: librapiscesarie

SHE IS JUSSST COPYING Narendra Modis style. Thats it...Sicckko..
😡

. bang on ... you said it. 

But why a housewife would want to copy politician style to make a point? 
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyaaribehna

. bang on ... you said it. 

But why a housewife would want to copy politician style to make a point? 

I didn't see Narendra Modi doing that anytime. Sometimes I wonder whether are they related to him.😆