Software Symphony 23 - Page 27

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Nisha no character in Sosy is OTT how can Ranjan be guilty if he was why is he not married to binukumar, why is he putting up with the crap thrown at him in fact making him guilty would make it the most common plot ppplease don't do that, I don't want to know if he is guilty or not he is pure as the Boston snow and nooo please he is no alok nath and I ban u to even mention  Sosy and ekta stories in the Same line.
U may need to pm me your address me and Shruti will do dharna Ranjan is clean ,why should the nicest character be slimy ,this could be savvy's fault also right not trusting ,why should the guy alone be wrong, Ranjan a classy dude won't do that how can a Punjabi enjoying Carnatic and living like his wife exists be slimy. CryI refuse to believe even now I am with him for 500 updates he has been good just like vandu  used her pregnant energy for the marriage I will use all my Iyer budhi  to prove him not guilty Cry
Vendam I don't want the world to tell me I told you so :( Ranjan ain't guilty pavan already retired life he is alone now this also,

Think this please a rich guy going after his PA is cliched rich dad actually being for his family not marrying is not common 
Ur story but please let him not be a villain even thinking of a woman after falling at her feet asking her not to leave by Ranjan I can't imagine ,full blown affair I can't wrap my head ...

I typed this using iPad my longest ever Cryu
Back in college days I would say let me use my Chanakya budhiLOL. Your Iyer budhi reminded me of that. LOL I support Ranjan. He is an adorable old man. It will be tough for me to even imagine Ranjan being guilty. 
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Nisha no character in Sosy is OTT how can Ranjan be guilty if he was why is he not married to binukumar, why is he putting up with the crap thrown at him in fact making him guilty would make it the most common plot ppplease don't do that, I don't want to know if he is guilty or not he is pure as the Boston snow and nooo please he is no alok nath and I ban u to even mention  Sosy and ekta stories in the Same line.
U may need to pm me your address me and Shruti will do dharna Ranjan is clean ,why should the nicest character be slimy ,this could be savvy's fault also right not trusting ,why should the guy alone be wrong, Ranjan a classy dude won't do that how can a Punjabi enjoying Carnatic and living like his wife exists be slimy. CryI refuse to believe even now I am with him for 500 updates he has been good just like vandu  used her pregnant energy for the marriage I will use all my Iyer budhi  to prove him not guilty Cry
Vendam I don't want the world to tell me I told you so :( Ranjan ain't guilty pavan already retired life he is alone now this also,

Think this please a rich guy going after his PA is cliched rich dad actually being for his family not marrying is not common 
Ur story but please let him not be a villain even thinking of a woman after falling at her feet asking her not to leave by Ranjan I can't imagine ,full blown affair I can't wrap my head ...

I typed this using iPad my longest ever Cryu
Back in college days I would say let me use my Chanakya budhiLOL. Your Iyer budhi reminded me of that. LOL I support Ranjan. He is an adorable old man. It will be tough for me to even imagine Ranjan being guilty. 

Tanjore girl and HSP Canada
Aap dono me my mein ghee shakkar
I am doing jaap 
Ranjan should be innocent jaap

To make a statement
(Author's Note: Since its Ashu's Bday, no more descriptions of the tragedy, this is a part with her fave charactersDay DreamingHugParty)

(Sorry I was almost done writing my wifi quit working all the ethernet cable had their clips broken... arghhh!! so I just went to bed. I AM SO SORRY)

Sunday May 17th, when II woke at 11 ish there was a lot of sun and heat but no husband, she rolled over and found her phone. His side of the bed was unused...

RAKSHASAN!
YOU HATE IT WHEN I STAY OVER AT D II
NOW U DO IT ALL THE TIME...

"Are u still winning? I mean at poker?" she sent him a sarcastic note
He sent a half smile back

"FYI, aapki shaadi ho chuki hai" she barreled along

"Main jaoon D II" she left the question mark out, making it a statement...

She brushed and showered, and stepped out

Went to her phone there was NOTHING!!!

DOGGG!!!

"Ab to main pakka ja rahi hoon" "Dont u dare come pick me up" "I will be there the whole entire week" "From there I am going to Akka's"

Nope... not one reaction from the dude

She called Sam

"Hey love! Kaisi ho?" she chuckled

"Main theek hoon... ummm" (CAN I HAVE MY HUSBAND BACK?)

"Come on over... the help is trying out new parantha stuffings" she invited

"KYON?" she demanded

I BET IT WAS RAKSHASAN'S IDEA

"No actually main D II jaane waali thi"

"KYON?" Sam asked baffled

"Umm... bus yoon hi"

U STEAL MY HUSBAND...
FIRST I SPEND MY FRIDAY EVENING PATCHING UP WITH AKKA
SATURDAY HE GOES OFF TO POKER
SUNDAY HE STAYS IN YOUR HOUSE AFTER POKER
MERI KISI KO FIQAR NAHI HAI

ERMMM... I AM TAKING DAD WITH ME
KAR LO JO KARNA HAI

MANNY HATES ME SO SHE WONT MISS ME
RAKSHASAN
TELL UR BROTHER I HATE HIM

"When will u be back?"
"Umm... Amma wants me to STAY THE WEEK" she said gleefully

"I dont get to come over, tumhara pati mujhe waha nahi aane deta, you are lucky"

OH! GREAT
SAM WILL PULL THIS EMOTIONAL STUNT ON ME NOW
A GAL CANT EVEN SULK?
PIGGG!!! PATI PAR KOI ASAR NAHI
SIL IS ALL MELODRAMATIC

"Umm... so whos winning?" she asked gently probing

"Last I heard Tan was up by Rs.17,000"

"Niiice"

"What are u getting with the winnings?" she asked sulking

"I dont know, I usually hand it to the help for buying stuff from the store. Saves me trips to the ATM" "I am a boring housewife Ishita" Sam complained

"WELL... Urs atleast wins... mine only loses, I am yet to see a decent pile of cash" II grumbled

Sam burst out laughing

Ii blushed... "Why are u laughing?" she asked grudingly

"Many things love" Sam gasped

"How many"

"Umm... u said MINE for R&B and then u sounded jealous he hasnt won at poker" "Tum ekdum adorable ho" Sam said indulgently
ONLY YOU THINK SO
HE DOESNT...
HE THINKS POKER IS ADORABLE

"Does it look to like they might finish up soon?"

"Umm" Sam dragged... "Uh... ummm" "Let me check for u"

She walked... "Umm no.. jaan... its still going strong" Sam responded sadly

"Main jaa rahi hoon" II felt a lump in her throat

"Arey tum to udaas ho gayi"

"I am.. banning poker" she mumbled

"WHY?" Sam asked innocently

"He wants to go back to reading his book when he is with me... but he can play poker 12 hours straight?" II found her tone to be shrill and upset

"Umm... thats bad... but u know right... thats his nature... he does what he wants?" Sam supplied

"Well... he married someone that does what she wants also.. so there!! Too bad!!" II declared huskily

"Can I tell him... phone deti hoon ruko baat to karo" Sam offered

"Umm... no... I dont want to talk... dont even tell him... I will just send the pile of books from the swing... tan cargos, green cargos white cargos...
they are one and the same... I will send a bunch of tees over" II offered

"Ek baat batao, TUM TO JA RAHI HO, to make a statement...why are u sending clothes for him?" "YEH baat samajh nahi aayi mujhe"Sam asked logically.

AYYYO!!!!
DARN IT!!
BOTH BROTHER AND SISTER WILL DRIVE ME INSANE
HE DOESNT CARE.
WHO SAID WEVE BEEN MARRIED TWO MONTHS
WEVE ACTUALLY BEEN MARRIED 40 YEARS
THERE IS NO SEX DRIVE IN YOUR BROTHER
WHAT WAS I THINKING
PIGGG!!
RAKSHASAN!

YA
I WONT SEND HIS CLOTHES
 HE CAN HAVE THIS BED
HIS GODDAMN BOOKS
THE STINKIN CARGOS
AND THE RATTY BR TEES
HE CAN STRETCH OUT ALL HE WANTS ON THE BED
HIS LEGS WONT TANGLE WITH MY ANKLET CLAD ONES

PIGGG!!!

"Ummm theek hai... just tell him when I am leaving I bet he will return soon after"II grumbled

"Ishita... naraaz ho? Ladey tum dono?"

"Ladne ke liye saath hona padta hai Sam FYI... Mine's a gambler"

"Phir se mine?" Sam teased

"OK FINEEE... YOUR brother is a gambler" II corrected

"Tchh tchh tch" "Hmm... ya I agree he needs to play less poker" Sam muttered

"I am going... main aapse baad mein baat karoon?" II offered

"Ek kaam karo idhar aa jao, u can play with Lasya"

"NAHIII Bilkul nahi, he will think I want to see him... which I DONT" II muttered

"How long will u avoid him?"

"Umm... for now may be two or three weeks" II layered it on

"U can move in with us"

"NOT FUNNY! Sam"

Sam laughed hysterically

"Baat to kar lo jaan"

"NAHI" II hissed

Hanging up... threw her phone on the bed and crashed face down

She wore a sleeveless sun dress in orange floral pattern with spaghetti straps, knotted on the shoulders...

She felt fat fingers on her back... she felt it ... there was only ONE person that she knew of that was SO FAT

She turned side ways and opened her teary eyes...

Lasya was wearing an orange sun dress too but hers had green checks... she coooed

AND RAKSHASAN LAY BY HER LETTING LASYA CLIMB OVER II

"bas***d!!" she hissed. gathering Lasya on her chest crushing her in the process.. her hair in loose tangles like her Mama's hair

Mama ? was now dressed in a brick red shirt and tan cargos... fresh as the morning dew...he approached her as she hid her face in Lasya's belly...laying the
chunky mass of pure fat on the bed, leaning over her... and tucking her face into the soft baby secneted belly

She felt his hands roll up her dress over her knee... thigh... as it slid up... over her bare waist... feeling up the 1/2 inch lacy thong strap
She writhed... trying to hold herself stiffly...

He was there the whole  f**king time?... Sam was in on it too?

Originally posted by swaram

A very big congo on this amazing journey Nisha!ClapClap
 Glad to see you back and back you are with a bang. Such heart-wrenching updates. You bring out depth of emotions with such realism, it is a joy to read such writing as well as painful to connect with the raw emotions of these characters. My heart feels heavy feeling R&B's pain , life is so unfair! Such a beautiful bonding between the mother and son , cruelly cut short by fate!Cry 

R&B remembers with fondness , each and every action of his beloved mother.He must have replayed them in his mind over and over again for him to remeber every small detail attached to his mom especially of the last few days.  The fateful day, the news that would shatter the peace and happiness of every member of the family, perhaps he came face to face with emotions he never thought existed in him, the involuntary flowing of tears, his fear to even think of what his ma must be going through. Such misery! 
And for the first time : There was nobody at the airport to receive him.Cry

His flat left as is by a dazed R&B, the sheer realism of such an occurance. Could it have been otherwise? Sam and R&B , they have been each other's emotional support through the crisis , while Tan has been the strong anchor who has kept the rocking boat of Bhallas from capsizing. 
The remarks of Savvy that She must go check on Ranjan and her apparant calmness  give me the feeling that she never really believed in her heart that Ranjan was guilty, though R&B did assume that. She was most definitely distressed and angry with Ranjan like any wife would be. Ranjan seemed to be devastated as well, not gone unnoticed by R&B. What transipred between Ranjan and Savvy remains to be seen. But , obviously he could not convince Savvy to return to MM, instead she chose to go to HK to her son's place which probably gave her some much needed solace. I just wish her death was a tragic accident and she did intend to come back after a break. Their cute conversation before the fateful day...
Just heart breaking to see a beautiful mother and son bond cut off so abruptly. Life so Brutal!Ouch

WHERE WERE YOU?
Europe mein summer vacations chaloo? Youve been gone for MONTHS? or MANY THREADSCry
Aashu janamdin mubarak Ho. ...tum jiyo hazaro saal Party
stay hpy ..stay blessedEmbarrassed
Need help if any one is rereading 12 thread.
I need you to check the index.
I just noticed many mistakes int his thread.

U guess many of you reread previous threads.
need confirmation on correct indexes and mistakes.
Another chapter in an hour since its Ashu baby's Bday
Ashu kahan ho? tumhara birthday gift has been delivered.
Smile
Edited by blue5sky - 6 years ago