~:||A Tribute to somergasm.||:~

Dr.Fear thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Hi friends ,

This thread is a Tribute to somergasm. which is a part of 'Lost in the Garden' game organized by the Crazy Creatives.

Her real name is Vishva , 16 years old . She resides in Antarctica and according to her profile her name is Batman πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†.

A Tribute gift for you made by me 😊 😳

So who is somergasm. ? How did her journey start on IF ? You are eager to know about her , so I am πŸ˜ƒ!

Somergasm. is known as Viz here. She joined India Forums on
         13th April 2011.  She was first active in Uttaran Forum with visva
as her first UN.

On 19th October 2011 , she changed her UN to Visva_VeeCha. Currently she is active in 'The Vampire Diaries' & 'The Originals' and other English show forums .

She owns a shop which is sinfully loaded with her Wonderful creations and also is a member of the 'Photoshop-ers CC' meant for talented creators like her πŸ˜ƒ.

Because of her creativity , she was selected for the post of a CC...soon she was promoted to 'Vivacious CC Captain' . She is a great Photoshop-er too as she is a FF Graphic-er too πŸ˜ƒ.

Viz loves The Vampire Diaries , especially Ian Somerhalder ☺️. Her UN Somergasm. proves it . Its a mixture of Ian's surname and *Ahem* , I think you people know it. πŸ˜†. She also loves 'The Originals' and its main protagonist , Niklaus Mikaelson. She likes Barun Sobti as well .

Tags-debashree04

Edited by -Dysfunctional- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Nice to knw abt such a lovely journey of Viz! πŸ˜ƒ 
BlurredLines thumbnail
Wow it nice to know more about Viz. And it is beautiful. 
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Thank you for this beautiful thread! <3
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Thank you everyone for liking the thread 😊

@ Viz : So I found the right CC πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† and thanks for liking it 😳