TVD s6journey was an epic...We'll miss Nina Dobrev...

-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey, hows everyone? 
Im zaira...and a big fan of tvd!!
Its a fab series...i started watching it from the second season of  tvd!!! N after watching the very first episode of tvds2...i got totally crazy for it...the cast is awwsome...delena, steroline,bonnie,jeremy,tyler,alaric,matt...they are just fab superb...they r lyk more then a team!! Love to see them all togather!!! πŸ˜³

Im really gonna miss it. This season 6 was an amazing journey , it'll be a memorable season, 

FeeliNg really very sad that our two talented stars Nina And trevino leaved tvd...and is heartbreaking new for us...

One thing that i want know is there season 7 of tvd or not? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey.. 
I am Pallavi. 
I started watching TVD from the very beginning itself and got hooked onto the show ever since. It is a fantastic series though it did become a bore towards the end like in s4-5.. but I couldn't help myself not to watch it πŸ˜› (For obvious reasons - see my DP) 

I am also sad that Nina left the show.. she was the main character.. they should have ended the series right here but there will be a s7.. !! Donno how the story will progress!! 

-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail

Originally posted by: skinnypal

Hey.. 

I am Pallavi. 
I started watching TVD from the very beginning itself and got hooked onto the show ever since. It is a fantastic series though it did become a bore towards the end like in s4-5.. but I couldn't help myself not to watch it πŸ˜› (For obvious reasons - see my DP) 

I am also sad that Nina left the show.. she was the main character.. they should have ended the series right here but there will be a s7.. !! Donno how the story will progress!! 

agree with u ...s4/5 was really boring, but i also could'nt stop watching it, because of the ian & paul...they guys are soo hottieπŸ˜‰ !!!! 
really gonna miss nins, 
s7 really gonna be very tough for them without Ninss!!!!!!!
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -RadzLuvShakti

agree with u ...s4/5 was really boring, but i also could'nt stop watching it, because of the ian & paul...they guys are soo hottieπŸ˜‰ !!!! 
really gonna miss nins, 
s7 really gonna be very tough for them without Ninss!!!!!!!

I am gonna miss her too.. still speculating whether to watch s7 or not πŸ˜† i may do it just to watch ian πŸ˜³
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail

Originally posted by: skinnypal

I am gonna miss her too.. still speculating whether to watch s7 or not πŸ˜† i may do it just to watch ian πŸ˜³

Exactly...mee toooπŸ˜†
GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I am Sia love TVD since its inception!!