Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ..sahana..

Yeah, that was definitely a hint to viewers. 
after all, arjun needs a friend, someone who can bring the good out of him... and plus this guy seems lonely .. 

Ya and she can be a cupid for SamArj too ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† ... for the time being I want this irritating Saral to get lost ðŸ¥±
..sahana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Ridz_

Ya and she can be a cupid for SamArj too ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† ... for the time being I want this irritating Saral to get lost ðŸ¥±

I think she will be a cupid for the time being, until his reasons for revenge is revealed. And later, Radhika can help bring Samarj together, when sam finds the truth and when Arjun has true feelings for her. 
and as for saral - i hate him. lol he is so annoying. and we all can guess that Radhika's marriage with saral is not happening! this guy is too shallow.
Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I m liking RaNeil !they r amazing together 😊
Cvs should give them more screen space
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..sahana..

I think she will be a cupid for the time being, until his reasons for revenge is revealed. And later, Radhika can help bring Samarj together, when sam finds the truth and when Arjun has true feelings for her. 
and as for saral - i hate him. lol he is so annoying. and we all can guess that Radhika's marriage with saral is not happening! this guy is too shallow.

Ya I guess Arjun will fall for Sam in the process of taking revenge... This SamArj ka story is quite similar to the show i used to watch Remix... there was this guy Ranveer who wanted to take revenge from Tia because he thought Tia's father was responsible for his father's death... and in the process fell in love with her...and later on it was revealed that Tia's father was not responsible...her uncle was responsible...I feel here too Samrat is not responsible for whatever happened to Nandu 
Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I love Radhu Neil more but i hav to say today Arjun & Radhu scene was too gud jo log meetha nahi khate unka kam tu acha hota hai woh ache nahi hote wah radhu ðŸ˜† really looking forward to see their friendship track.. & not to forget neil radhu kitchen scene was absol adorable <3

loved the precap radhika arjun argument continues lol & radhu sam bond is getting stronger em lovin  it! 
Huma- thumbnail
Huma- thumbnail
32146 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
I'm loving radhika's character alot she is soo cute and innocent
_Himani_ thumbnail
Hey guys can I join in...
I kinda like ardhika...but it's too early to say anything...but yeah yesterday's scene did have sparks...they should have given them a better BG though