Saath Nibhana Saathiya 19th May 2015 - Written Update

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
19th May 2 0 1 5 Saath Nibhana Saathiya
Written  Update

Hello 😃

Here Is The Written Update For 19th May  2 0 1 5 Saath Nibhana Saathiya Episode. 😃

The Episode begins with Ahem pleading with Kokila To Have Food ; but Kokila refuses. Ahem says other than revealing whatever took place a decade ago to his daughters, he would do anything. After getting an assurance from Ahem, that he would do whatever  she says, Kokila opens the door.

At Modi Home ; Jigar Holds Paridhi's wrists, but Paridhi is in a different zone, nothing can stop her, not even Baa and Hetal. Paridhi Tells the boys that they had insulted and hurt their elder mother with knowing only half truths, the boys had no right to hurt or insult their elder mother whom they loved and respected.

Hereabouts an upset Kinjal, feeling that her apple cart is going to be spilled, tries to stop Paridhi from revealing the true circumstances that made Gopi to take the extreme step ; Kinjal says Kokila had made them promise as to not to reveal anything to the children. Paridhi retorts that as if Kinjal ever listened or followed Kokila's diktats. And so begins Paridhi with her revelations.  

Kokila drags Ahem and starts beating Ahem Hard. Ahem feebly protests, then gives up and silently accepts the beatings.

Gopi comes in between but Kokila does not stop, Urmilaa enjoys the beatings ; Vidya tries to stop Kokila from beating her son, Manasi joins and gets hit ; Meera comes in from nowhere and in the melee that ensues pushes Kokila to the ground but before Kiokila falls, she is supported and helped by Urmilaa.

Ahem berates Meera that she should not have pushed  Kokila for she, Kokila I mean, would have got hurt. Meera tries to explain, but Ahem does not accept the explanation, When Meera says it was a natural reaction for she could not bear her father being beaten Kokila takes over.

Kokila says just as Meera could not see her father beaten, Gopi could not stand put when little Raashi's life was put into danger by her own natural, biological mother and the family of hers, Gopi's , in traumatic situation created by Radha ; Which made Gopi to kill Radha.  Flashbacks of Raashi being tied, Kokila on her knees, being slapped, Gopi being tortured are shown. In order to save little Raashi and to protect the family, with no other or better choices, Gopi took that extreme step a decade ago.

Alternating between the two homes ; the story is told by Kokila and Paridhi to the children.

Kokila invokes the folklores of Durga and Lord Sri Krishna Or Eshwara, Not Very Sure, Though, 😕 😕 killing the wrong doers for the good of the mankind, with the Trishul - from where the Trishul did appear from, in Gopi's hands, I do not know.  😆  😆

Kokila says that she was very proud of her son, Ahem, at a point in time, but when a person like Gopi is being wronged and insulted ; Ahem is silent, this makes Kokila bow her head in shame.

Kokila avers that Gopi did the right thing and sacrificed the ten years of her life for the sake of the family, selflessly. Gopi lived and made sacrifices all her life for others welfare.

Kokila further warns that if ever anyone dares to prove Gopi wrong, taunt or vilify Gopi, then Kokila would not spare them, be it her own son, granddaughters or Manasi. This, Kokila Says, Is Her Promise !

The Twins seek forgiveness ; after a pause, Paridhi embraces them.

Much more is said by Kokila in favour of Gopi and prove Gopi Right.

Kokila uses high pitched tone and is tearful while revealing the circumstances which made Gopi to take the extreme step.

And  

The Episode Ends  ! ! !

😉  😆  😆  😃  😃

-- > Man 😃

Edited by Manzz - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail

Preview :- Kokila Tells Gopi That Gopi Was Always Right And Will Always Support Gopi As Kokila Always Done All These Years ; Whether Or Not Anyone Else Disown, Do Not Support Gopi.

Manzz thumbnail

Well ; Am Not Liking The Stress To Make A Killing A Right Thing. Personally I Feel The Scriptwriters Are Sending A Wrong Message. The Point I Am Saying And Reasoning Is That Whomsoever, Be It Our Sibling Or Our Parents Do Us A Wrong, Is It Right To Kill Them, According To Scriptwriters, When There Is  No Other Options Available ? ❓ Not Acceptable To Me.

Nothing But A Kokila Show All The Way, Somewhere In Between Paridhi Doing A Guest Appearance, Rest Were Mute Spectators.

Going Back To Yesterday's Show ; I Reason That Scriptwriters Got It Wrong When They Made Ahem Say To Kokila That He Refrained From Saying The Truth Because He Did Not Want His Daughters To Learn The True Story ; If They Did Then Love Would Replace Their Hatred Towards Their Mother, Gopi. Again For Me It Is Unacceptable.

A Take On The Preview :- Interestingly ; When Meera Went Missing As A Child ; This Very Same Kokila Modi Did Not Stand By Gopi, Instead Crucified Gopi. 😆 😆 Scriptwriters Do Go Down The Memory Lane, Once In A While ! ! 😆 😆

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the write up Manzz.  CVs aren't going to remember what they had for lunch let alone what a character did and said in the past.  
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you Manzz. 👍🏼

I agree with the points you made. I said before that if Gopi had killed Radha when she was being attacked, that would have been self-defence. The law sentenced her to 14 years in jail. If the law had seen this incident as self-defence, I'm sure she should would not have got a 14 year jail sentence. Constantly using religious connotations to justify this act is difficult for me to grasp. We cannot take the law into our own hands.

Kokila is a hypocrite. She has completely forgotten the way she treated Gopi after Meera's accident. Regarding this incident, she thinks Gopi is right, therefore everyone should think Gopi is right. But when Kokila thinks Gopi is wrong, everyone should think Gopi is wrong.

Btw when you mentioned Gopi holding the trishul, was that in today's episode?
Xarina thumbnail

Originally posted by: touch_of_pink

Thank you Manzz. 👍🏼

I agree with the points you made. I said before that if Gopi had killed Radha when she was being attacked, that would have been self-defence. The law sentenced her to 14 years in jail. If the law had seen this incident as self-defence, I'm sure she should would not have got a 14 year jail sentence. Constantly using religious connotations to justify this act is difficult for me to grasp. We cannot take the law into our own hands.

Kokila is a hypocrite. She has completely forgotten the way she treated Gopi after Meera's accident. Regarding this incident, she thinks Gopi is right, therefore everyone should think Gopi is right. But when Kokila thinks Gopi is wrong, everyone should think Gopi is wrong.

Btw when you mentioned Gopi holding the trishul, was that in today's episode?

It was shown in a flashback scene today Nikki.  Kokila views change like the wind.  True that she did not support Gopi when Meera was lost and I found that cold.  However, when I think back to that scene and see it through Kokila's eyes she saw Gopi, who had been warned about going to that area, throw Meera into the water.  She was not aware of Radha's plan and how she deliberately threw stones in Gopi's path to hinder her.  But Kokila did not stop to think or listen she meted out her own justice.  And Ahem?  Monkey see, monkey do in my mind.
touch_of_pink thumbnail
@Manzz

If you're taking about the flashback scene when Gopi came out of the river holding the trishul, the day before some people had submerged an idol of the Goddess Durga into the river and when Gopi fell to the bottom, she woke up, grabbed the trishul from the Goddess Durga and came out of the river.

@Xarina

That's true what you are saying about Koki not knowing Radha's plan. But the thing that shocks me is that Koki and Ahem at times seem to have very little faith in Gopi. At that time, Koki didn't think twice before accusing Gopi of Meera's death. It's taken over 10 years for Ahem to understand why Gopi was driven to kill Radha when he was there the whole time. If they truly loved and understood her, they wouldn't lose faith on her so easily, would they?

Problem is I know that later Ahem will be all "I love you so much Gopi. I can't live without you. Don't leave me", but it's difficult to take anything he says seriously anymore. Same with Koki. She supports Gopi today, but we know that next time Gopi does something that she does not agree with, she will readily disown her again within a heartbeat. Then Gopi will have an accident, she will nearly die, they will know her worth...and the cycle continues. 😆
Xarina thumbnail

Originally posted by: touch_of_pink

@Manzz

If you're taking about the flashback scene when Gopi came out of the river holding the trishul, the day before some people had submerged an idol of the Goddess Durga into the river and when Gopi fell to the bottom, she woke up, grabbed the trishul from the Goddess Durga and came out of the river.

@Xarina

That's true what you are saying about Koki not knowing Radha's plan. But the thing that shocks me is that Koki and Ahem at times seem to have very little faith in Gopi. At that time, Koki didn't think twice before accusing Gopi of Meera's death. It's taken over 10 years for Ahem to understand why Gopi was driven to kill Radha when he was there the whole time. If they truly loved and understood her, they wouldn't lose faith on her so easily, would they?

Problem is I know that later Ahem will be all "I love you so much Gopi. I can't live without you. Don't leave me", but it's difficult to take anything he says seriously anymore. Same with Koki. She supports Gopi today, but we know that next time Gopi does something that she does not agree with, she will readily disown her again within a heartbeat. Then Gopi will have an accident, she will nearly die, they will know her worth...and the cycle continues. 😆

But even on Gopi's deathbed they will compel her to get up and perform some miracle to either a) bring the family together, b) hold the family together or c) make some green tea and find Ahem his blue folder.  Just see that happening 😆
touch_of_pink thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xarina

But even on Gopi's deathbed they will compel her to get up and perform some miracle to either a) bring the family together, b) hold the family together or c) make some green tea and find Ahem his blue folder.  Just see that happening 😆

Of course. Because that's what this show is all about. 😆
Manzz thumbnail
😃   Thanks Very Much  😃

😃  😃  😃  😳  😳 😃 😃 For  All Those Who Clicked The Like Button   😉 😃  😳  😳 😳  😳 😃 😃 😃 😉 😆

😃 😳   😃 😳  😆 😆  😃 😳  😳 Going 😃  😃  😃 😃 😃 😃 Nice  😃 😃    😃   😃 😳 😃