Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Madhu-n-kaddu

Anku tu kinni jallaad hai... ðŸ˜­

Aru k saath koi aisa krta hai... ðŸ˜­

Uska BF kitna bda kutta n kamina h... ðŸ¤¬

Kitni budi haalat m reh rhi hai... mujhe bilkul achha nhi lg rha hai... ðŸ˜­

Uski cllg k ladkiyaan Ma kasam... mile toh maar maar k jhaadu bna du... ðŸ˜¡

N woh gande ladke... chhi... saale kutte kamine... ðŸ¤¬

Ruko tum kutto... aa gaya hai mera Arjun apni Arohi k liye...

aankh utha k toh dekho ab Aru ko , Arjun aankh nikaal ke gotiya khelega... ðŸ˜¡

Awww... Arjun kinna pyaara hai... Uski family kinni pyaari hai...

n I hope uske dono besties v bht zyada pyaare honge...

Pls Arjun, Jai, Shefu sab milke Aru ko help n Protect kare...

Waise ARjun akele hi more dan enough hai par fir v bolona toh padta hai naa... ðŸ˜‰

Precap is lovely...

Hope Aru Arjun k friendly n helping nature ko galat way mein na le...

Oh god, pls make Arjun d angel of her life... 

Jldi se Aru k miseries khatam kao baii... ðŸ˜’

n update suppa fast... ðŸ˜¡

Hawww tune mujhe jallad bola
Arre sab thik ho jaaega dont worry
Tension naa le arjun uski khub pitai krega
Awww..boling naa sab thik ho jaaega
Hahahaha u r too cute
Unn gande ldko ko bhi arjun dekh lega..
Yupp wo n uski family dono bohot acche h :)
Lets see besties kitne acche honge 
Ur wish will be granted soon
Hehehe..arjun akele hi handle kr lega but jai n shefu ka bhi to role hona h naa
Thanks..
Lets see aru kese react krti h
Saari miseries khtm ho jaaengi slowly slowly..
Will update soon
And thanks for itna bda wala comment😳
Ankita__S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zakter

Love it please  update soon

and pm me

Thanks a lot will update soon.
Will pm u as well😊
Ankita__S thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyshaAlvi007

new story wowww
jhakkas start
PR pehle promise Karo DAT u won't leave dis stry of urs widout an epilogue
or regular updates b milenge
chalo promise me fatafat

Yuppp a new story😃
Thanks di
Promise i wont leave this story without an epilogue😳
I promise ki regular update krungi
Ankita__S thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyshaAlvi007

Nw abt 1st chappy
poor aru kaisi ajeeb family hai uski akele Marne chhodh dia huh
BT who was DAT $%&$%$% insan who left her in Dis condition I wanna kill him
Gauri itti kamini hai kam se kam apne ittey religious naam ki toh izzat rakh le huh
and those boys grrr koi unki sista k sath aese baat kre toh kaminey kahi k
precap is ossom mera arjun aa gaya apni arohi k liye
bs I wish aru use baki ladko ki category me naa daal de
Nw updatetofy fatafat

Agar uski family usko nhi chodegi to arjun kese hath pkdega
Hahaha pta chl jaaega wo bhi jaldi..arjun will kill him dont worry..
Lolzz abhi to ye aage bhi bohot kuch kregi just wait n watch
Arjun will handle these boys as well..bss aane do usko..
Yupp arjun aa gya :)
Lets see aru kese react krti h
Will update today :)
Ankita__S thumbnail

Originally posted by: dakshumhatre

Nice update
love it
arohi ko kitana suffer karna pad raha hai
arjun us so cute
update next part soon

Thanks ðŸ˜Š
Arohi ki sufferings ab khtm ho jaaengi
Yes he is😳
Will update today:)
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arohi is sachi mein broken angel...she is living in such poor conditon...her family's narazgi is ok..but how can they leave their daughter in such miserable conditon and that too when she is carrying an other life inside her..kuch toh rehm krte unki hi beti h..

how cruel cheap disgusting was her boyfriend..bta rhi hun aise ladko ki vjh se Arjun jaise ladke bhi badnaam h...

society is so cruel towards her..jisne ye sab kiya use koi kuch nhi bolega..but jo already victim h usi ko punish kiya jayega..
my poor Arohi...
her only fault was she fell for the wrong person...galat insaan pr trust kr liya..

Gauri..i cant even say it in words...m sure she will be dating same person who is responsible for Arohi's condition..such a bitch she is..

i am just counting for the day when My Arjun will do haddi pasli ek of that bas@#$d...and show the right place to Gauri and her party..

arghhh..those boys...!! i so want to kick them in their ass...but i know my Arjun will do this for me too..

my Arjun is so sweet and such a hindustani boy..he is only made for Arohi..
her knight in shining in armour...

Arjun's family is so sweet...i just hope their sweetness remains..

now my Arjun has come i am sure things will change and for better..

lovely precap...
Arjun ne apni thinking already show kr di..he is not judgemental like other disgusting people...

i am already falling for him...
continue soon :*

Ankita__S thumbnail
Part 2

Arjun woke up earlier than usual. He didn't went for his jog even as he was going to his new college so he was preparing for it. He took all the clothes out and was standing infront of the mirror..he was busy in checking his clothes. So didn't noticed the time. It was 7'o clock and he was still not ready. He was checking wardrobe for a shirt so didn't noticed his two best friends..jai and shefali..
Jai and shefali exchanged looks and quietly sat on the bed. They were staring at him and he was about to turn thats when shefali jumped out of the bed and said "bhooo.." this scared arjun and they both laughed..
Arjun narrows his eyes-whats so funny..pta h mein dar gya..and sudhr jaa shefali..
Shefali was still laughing-mza aa gya and btwn arjun tune kya haal bna rkha h room ka saare kapde bed pr..tu college jaa rha h date pr nhi
Jai supportingly-yes she is right dude and see the time..we will get late so hurry up..
Arjun took a pair of shirt and jeans-haan haan jo shefu bolegi tujhe to wahi sahi lgega..love birds..
Shefali and jai blushed whereas he rolled his eyes..

On the other hand..
Arohi woke up a little late and quickly did all her routine and got ready..as usual she didn't had her breakfast so she packed 2 sandwiches for herself. She left for her college..

In the college...
It was just like another day but the students of b.com 3rd year were aware that 3 new students are going to join their college. They all are from USA. So they were excited. Gauri and her chamchis were dressed in their best clothes. Gauri was doing touch up and thats when a branded car entered in the premises of their college..all the girls were looking at it. All they want is to just get the look of the guy and it was vice versa for boys. The car stopped and a young..handsome..hot..dashing arjun stepped out from his car..after him jai and shefali stepped out from the car and as expected all the girls were drooling over arjun as he is the only guy left in their college whereas boys were staring at shefali but they turned sad when jai possessively pulled her towards himself as if showing to the world that she is already taken..
Arjun smirked as he noticed girls trying hard to get his attention..and something happened may be someone arrived..everyone was looking at that person so the trio turned around and saw a girl in simple kurti and chudidar..her eyes were black..kajal in them was looking superb..gloss on her lips but what arjun noticed was hollowness in her eyes..
Shefali,jai and arjun looked at the other students who were giving her disgusting looks..some were whispering. For them it was weird..a peon approached them..
Peon-principal sir ne aap teeno ko bulaya h..
They nodded and left to meet the principal..

In the classroom...
It was the first lecture of the day..all the students were seated and lecturer was explaining the chapter but all the students stood up as they saw principal in their class. And they saw 2 guys and 1 girl with him..
Principal smiled and motioned them to be seated..
Principal-good morning students..i know u all are very curious to see these three with me. Let me introduce u with them..they are ur new classmates..he is arjun singhania..he is jai malhotra..she is shefali singhal..be good to them and arjun,jai and shefali if u need any help related to studies u can ask arohi..arohi stand up..
The trio looked at the students and then they saw the same girl..
Principal-she is the topper of our college her name is arohi aluwahlia..u can take her help..so enjoy.
With this he left from there and the trio sat on the empty desks..
After one an hour the lecture was over..there was a gap of 30 minutes in the another lecture. Everyone got up and so does arohi without saying a word she left the class..and gauri went to be friends with the new students..
Gauri-hii..
They looked in her direction and said-hii..
Gauri to arjun-arjun i m gauri..gauri aluwahlia..ur classmate..
Arjun smiled-cool to tum to college ki har jagah jaanti hogi naa..to hume dikha to tumhara college h kesa..
Gauri smiled widely-come..

They all roamed in the whole college. Arjun was impressed with the building and its structure..it was time for the another lecture to start..so they were about to reach in the class and when they reached they again saw everyone looking at arohi with disgust..arjun was curious to know the reason..
Arjun to jai-oyee ye saare iss topper ko ese kyu dekh rhe h..
Jai after a lot of thinking-yrr topper h naa to saare jealous hote honge isliye..
Shefali-no..its something else..lets ask gauri..
They turned towards gauri who was busy with her make up..
Arjun to gauri-gauri..tum log uss ladki ke sath itna weird behave kyu krte ho..i mean jab bhi koi usko dekhta h to thoda ajeeb se dekhta h..
Gauri looked at arjun-she is arohi..and u know what she is pregnant..uske boyfriend ne usko ditch kia. And sab ese hi dekhenge naa i mean she is so cheap how can she sleep with anyone..
They were shocked..it will be an understatement..jai was the first one to recover..he felt anger inside him..not because she is pregnant but because of the way in which gauri said all these things..
Gauri-tum log bhi humare sath mil kr tang krna isko..i mean taunt krna..meine pta h kya bola tha ek baar ki boys ke pass betha kro..jab ye sab kr skti ho to bethne mei kya problem h..iske sath koi nhi bethna chahta..
Shefali had enough-just shut up gauri..tum log esa kr bhi kese skte ho..cheap wo nhi tum log ho..jo esa sochte ho..
Jai in equal anger-galti uski nhi uske cheap boyfriend ki h jisne uske sath ye kia usko support krne ki jagah tum log usko tang krte ho..and ye bhi expect kr rhe ho ki hum bhi esa kre..agar esa sochte bhi to then u r highly mistaken..
Arjun-just because she is not married tum log uski care nhi krte agar married hoti to tum log usko advice krte ki ye khao..ye mt khao..esa mt kro..ye kro apna dhyan rkho..disgusting wo nhi tumhari thinking h..cheap wo nhi tum sab ho aur tum meri friend bn na chahti thi naa then i m sorry humari friendship nhi ho skti because mujhe ghatia thinking wale log pasand nhi h..
With this they left from there to attend the lecture..leaving an angry gauri behind..
Gauri to herself-humesha se iski vajah se meine suna h but ab aur nhi..just wait and watch arohi..

In the class..
Arohi saw an empty seat beside a girl so she went to sit there but as expected the girl got up as she saw her coming towards her seat..arjun,jai and shefali noticed this and this angered them more..after a little while arjun stepped on the empty seat beside arohi. Arohi looked at him..he saw tears in her eyes..
Jay and shefali sat on the seat which was just above their seat..
Arohi noticed it but she thought,"inhe kuch nhi pta isliye beth rhe h kal se ye bhi mera mzak udaenge.."
She wiped her tears and focused on her studies..lecture was over..everyone left the class except arohi..arjun..jai and shefali..
Arohi picked her bag and was about to leave but his voice caught her attention..
Arjun pouted-yrr tum to hello bhi nhi kr rhi ho to help kaha krogi studies mei..
Arohi looked at the watch-abhi chahiye help?? Konsa topic samjh nhi aaya btao..
Arjun-naah topic to samjh aa gya..hume to tumse friendship krni thi..
Arohi looked at the trio-i m sorry but mujhe nhi krni and thode time ruk jaao tum bhi mujhse friendship nhi kroge..
And without hearing him she left the class...
Shefali sighed-she is so broken yrr..

After 2 hours...

The trio had not seen arohi since 2 hours..they thought may be she left and thats when they decided to explore the hidden places of the college..arjun and the love birds were busy in their chit chat but they heard a shriek voice..they looked at each other and ran in the direction of voice..
Arohi was going for her 3rd lecture but the guys who used to irritate her and the guy whom she slapped yesterday said a fake sorry to her and they said we want to make it up to u...she denied but when they insisted she came with them..they took her in the old library and the guy whom she slapped started touching her..when she moved back..the other guy caught her and they tied her with a rope and now they were forcing themselves on her..
Arjun saw the sight of trapped arohi and guy who was taking out his shirt and was about to raise her kurti..arjun marched inside the old room and punched the guy on his face..the guy saw him and then signalled his friends to attack him but jai also entered into the picture and they both were enough for them. Shefali helped arohi and hugged her tightly..arjun and jai just kicked and punched them everywhere..
Jai kicked the guy at the place where it hurts the most-aage se tu yaa tere ye dost iske aas paas bhi dikhe naa zinda nhi bachoge..
With this they left them in the library and took arohi with them. They made her to sit on the bench..
Arjun rubbed her upper back-u okay??.
Arohi sobbed-hmm..
Arohi thought they dont know anything about her so she told them the truth..
Arohi looked down-ye ladke mujhe kaafi time se tang kr rhe h..mein..mein..mein pregnant hu isliye..
Shefali stepped back and left from there..jai and arjun looked at her with shocked expressions..arohi noticed it and tears made there way again..she hides her face in her palm and cries..
Arjun and jai didn't know what happened to shefali..they dont even know how to pacify arohi..so they looked at each other helplessly..
Shefali came back after 10 minutes and saw a crying arohi..
She quickly kneels infront of her and took her hand in hers..
Arohi looked up..shefali wiped her tears..
Shefali-hume pta h ki tum pregnant ho..gauri ne btaya tha and meine dekha ki tum bilkul apna dhyan nhi rkhti..isliye tumhare khane ke liye kuch lene gyi thi..ab chup chap se kha lo and no more tears arohi..hum teeno h tumhare sath and dont give a damn about the world..bolne do jo bolna h..
Arohi sobbed-fir bhi tum log mujhse baat kr rhe ho ye jaante huye bhi ki..
Jai interrupted her-arohi hume fark nhi pdta n tum itni pyari ho..to baat kyu nhi krenge..aur arjun jab tumhare sath betha tha uss se pehle hume sab pta chl gya tha..
Arjun smiled at her-ab no tension ok..hum teeno h naa..we will support u and now smile..
Arohi smiled and had 1 sandwich which shefali brought for her...

Precap-
Arjun again sat beside arohi..
Shefali stomps her foot-arjun yrr ye galat baat h tu roz roz arohi ke pass nhi bethega..
Arohi chuckled-shefali tum baccho ki tarah behave kr rhi ho..
Jai-haan bss height mei hi bdi ho gyi h..dimag to abhi bhi baccho jesa h..itni akal nhi h ki boyfriend ke pass beth jaau..huhhh
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kinna cute update h...
Thodi jallad giri dikhaai tune pr ab thk h...
dakshumhatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
arjun, jay, shefali are so cute
they help arohi
and I like most was there answer to that gouri
hope ab sab acha hoga
update soon