ANURAJ FF "IT'S ALL ABOUT LOVE" BY WAIDA Updtd chapter11pg5

shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys!!!😊this is threaad two for waida's fan fiction "it's all about love" since shyama dii is quite busy now a days and not able to update the thread i would be compiling all the parts here and updating the title also!!πŸ˜ƒ 

as always v have all encouraged our lovely friend Waida, hoping for ur support in this thread also!!😊
HAPPY READING!!!!

INDEX--
PAGE 1 & 2 - CHAPTER 1-10( CH8,9,10 DIVIDED INTO 2 COMMENTS)πŸ˜ƒ
CHAPTER 11 - PAGE 5

Edited by shrividhya - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrividhya thumbnail
" It's all about love"

Characters Sketch:-

Shastri Family -  Shastri Ji :  53 yrs old, the doting father
                           Alka.        :  24 yrs old, fond of indian movies
                           Anushka. :  21 yrs old, selfless, can do anything to keep her family happy
                           Devyani.  :  20 yrs old, think herself to be the most beautiful girl in the world
                           Peeya.     :  16 yrs old, pampered and youngest of the Shastri Sisters

Sareen Family -  Sareen    :   52 yrs old, a loving husband and a modern and cool dad
                            Minty.      :   48 yrs old, a possessive mother and a shopaholic 
                            Rajat.      :   25 yrs old, a rude and arrogant Indian Air Force Officer
                            Neil.        :   20 yrs old, a mischievous and a Mummy pampered boy

Note: Will add other characters as the story unfold β­οΈ

Prologue:- Years passed, but some things never change, some feelings remain and love can return when you least expect it to😳

Rajat: Hello beautiful ladies...

Anu pov: I shuddered at the sound of that velvety voice, my body froze and I suddenly felt weak. He stared arrogantly down at me, a smirk plaster across his face. I sneered up at him with distaste, wanting to wrap my fingers around his neck and strangle that smirk off him. I just hate you Rajat Sareen for having made my childhood days a living hell😑

That's all for the time being guys. Hope you'll like it, will update the first chapter 2morrow. Shyama once again thanks a lot for making this thread, credit of my ff goes to you too πŸ‘πŸ€—

shrividhya thumbnail
Chapter 1 - "It' all about love"

Present Time > Sareen house - Neil room
Neil is packing his bag.

Minty: Betu...listen to mama, don't go...I will feel so lonely without you. Rajat also is not here and now you are leaving too...😭

Neil: Mom! Please...stop your dramebaaz, I'm going away only for a couple of days..Bhai has been away from you for almost three years...you have been able to endure his absence, this also will pass by in a blink of an eye.

Minty: But Neil...Rajat is so strong and self-dependent! You are so fragile... you can't even make a cup of coffee by yourself...how will you take care of yourself in the jungle...

Neil: I'm not a baby anymore...and my whole class is going on this trip...I won't be alone. Anyway, I'm off! Take care and please...don't stress yourself on the arrival of the Shastri Sisters. Mom, how could you agree with Dad to rent the 1st floor of our house to the Shastri's? You very well know that I don't like them...and Bhai distaste them even more...

Minty: I know Betu...but, once your Dad take a decision, he stick to it...

Neil: As a kid, I couldn't tolerate them...grrr. Remember that Fatso Anushka😲 used to steal my lunch in school and Devianee was always ready to argue and fight with me for no reason...she was such an attention seeker🀣...I just hate them. Ok Mom...I'm leaving...will miss you...Muah...

Minty Pov: As kids the Shastri Sisters were firecrackers...now 12 years later, they surely are damakedaar bombs🀣🀣

Sareen's Living Room:-

Sareen: Neil...you good for nothing fellow...πŸ˜•where are you going with this bag and guitar...?

Minty: Sareen Sahab...why are you always behind him? He is going on a college trip for 2 days...I did inform you na...

Sareen: Oh ya! It totally slipped my mind...Well, instead of going in the forest to study the evolution of butterfliesπŸ˜†, he better do something more useful like his elder brother...Anyway, he should have been here to help the girls...

Minty:Why!!! Is he their butler to help them settle down..?😑Neil, you better go...don't pay heed to your Dad taunts...miss me Beta...

Minty Pov: Sareen Sahab, Neil college trip slipped your mind because nowadays you are so much excited for the arrival of the Shastri Sisters, as if they are your own daughters coming back home after 12 years of exile...Why do I have this weird feeling...that's once the girls will step in my house, my life and that of my family will take a 360 degree U-Turn...? Thank you Mata Rani...at least my Rajat is far away from these "chudails"😲

Sareen: Minty yaar...you always wished for a daughter...now, that you are getting four ready-made grown up daughters, you are complaining...Well, leave it..Shastri Ji is coming...

Shastri Ji: Namaste Sareen...Bhabhi Ji...

Sareen: Shastri Ji...when the girls are reaching Delhi...everything is ready to welcome them in their new house...?

Shastri Ji: In a couple of days. Tomorrow morning they are leaving Hyderabad..As it is a very long journey, they will stopover in Nagpur for the night, and the following morning, they will board the train for Delhi...I have booked a room for them in a hotel which is near the Railway Station itself...

Sareen: Nagpur...!!! Why you didn't inform me before...Rajat is posted in Nagpur itself...I will phone him and inform him of the arrival of the girls...he can help them in visiting the city...

Minty: No need to phone him...!!! Doesn't Rajat has more important matter to tackle...than playing tourist guide to the Shastri Sisters...?😑

Sareen: Minty...what are you saying...

Shastri Ji: Bhabhi Ji is right...Anyway, the girls will reach Nagpur at night and they will be too exhausted to go out...

Shastri Ji Pov: Bhabhi Ji...I know that you are not happy with this current situation of me and my daughters staying in your house...but what can I do...? I'm helpless because of Sareen...I know past incidents can't be forgotten so easily...but, so many years have passed by...😭😭
---------------------------------------------------------------

Present Time: Shastri Home > Hyderabad (Also known as the City Of Pearls)

Four girls are also busy doing their packings. This is the last day that they are spending in this house, which they have called theirs for the past twelve years. Tomorrow morning they are leaving for Delhi, the city of their birthplace. After having completed all their packings and before going to bed, the four sisters holding each others hands visit every corner of the house, trying to reminiscence all the good old days memories to be cherished forever and ever...Tonight, sleep will not come easily...Apart from Peeya, who is sleeping soundly, the other three sisters are tossing and turning in their beds.

Alka Pov: Why I'm reluctant to leave Hyderabad...Is it because Rajiv(new character) confess his love for me recently...and also why at the same time I'm happy to go back to Delhi...Is it because I'm restless to meet Rohan Pandey(new character)...my first teenage crush

Devianee Pov: Shankar Ji...why this night seems so long...Please...Please...morning come soon...show your face quickly...because I'm impatient to reach Delhi and meet my first and only love...Rajat Sareen...😲

Anushka Pov: Please...Shankar Ji...May this night never end and may time stand still...I don't want to return to the city where my life was a nightmare. I don't want to face the people who made my childhood days so miserable and unpleasant...one person I particularly don't want to meet ever...Rajat Sareen...my first crush and my first heartbreak...😭

To be continued...

Precap: Anushka tries to get up, but a strong arm across her body makes it impossible for her...she slowly turns round...trying not to disturb Peeya...Her eyes puff off and she gets the biggest shock of her life...She was in bed with a bare-chested man...who is none other than Rajat Sareen😳 πŸ€£

Note: Tune in to know...how Anuraj β€οΈ land up in the same hotel room and in the same bed...lol🀣

shrividhya thumbnail
Chapter 2 - "It's all about love"

Warning: This chapter is quite long and slightly mature, so bear with me...would like to have your feedback guys...πŸ˜‰

Present day > Shastri Home (Hyderabad)

The day has finally come for the girls to leave for Delhi. Their Dad has already left a week ago in order to make necessary living arrangement before calling them. On the insistence of Mr Sareen, their Dad childhood friend, they are going to stay as paying guest in his house.⭐️

Dev: Anushka...! I'm so excited...we are going back to Delhi...and the best news is that we are going to stay in Sareen Uncle house...in Rajat Sareen house...!!!

Anu: Don't be so hyper...Rajat is not in Delhi...he is posted in Nagpur...Papa  did inform us na...πŸ₯±

Dev: I know...I know...but when he will come home on leaves, I will be able to meet him na...and tell me, whenever I take Rajat name...why do you turn into your 'Jansi ki Rani' avatarπŸ˜† and always taunt me...I agree you weren't the best of friends, but so many years have passed...please try to move on...

Alka: Will both of you stop arguing...we are getting late...let's go...!!!⭐️

Saying goodbye to their home, they lock the door and give the key to their Buaji who has been like a mother to them for the last twelve years. They were surprise to see that almost all the neighborhood has come to bid them farewell. The Uncles and Aunties will miss them as the sisters were always ready to help in whatever problems they encounters...as for the boys...they were here only and only for Devyani Shastri...!!!πŸ˜‰ They were all holding a red rose and arguing among themselves as to who will give the first rose to Devyani...lol...πŸ˜ƒ

Dev: Alka Di...you know what...the only thing that I'm going to miss is these fools (pointing towards the boys)...I just had to snap one finger and they were ready to do all my chores...wish I had a magic stick, I would have taken all of them to Delhi...⭐️

Alka: You crazy girl...you'll never change...

After bidding everyone goodbye, they leave for the Railway Station...*
____________________________________________________________________________________

Present Day > Nagpur Indian Air Force Base - (Squadron Leader Rajat Sareen room)

A young man in his mid-twenties was doing his packing...(again packing..!!! it seems to be the season for packing; first Neil, then the Shastri sisters and now Rajat...lol...πŸ˜†) Rajat Sareen was excited, finally he has got his transfer...and that too to Delhi, his hometown. From now on he will work at the Headquarters of the Delhi Indian Air Force Base and will be able to live with his family...

He is proud to be an IAF Officer and able to serve his country. Due to his determinations,hard-works and honesty, he has been promoted to the grade of Squadron LeaderπŸ‘ When he was a teenager, he had never thought that one day he will work for the country...he always wanted to be either a model or an actor...because he knew that he had all the qualities...he was tall, intelligent and above all very good-lookingπŸ˜‰ One particular person he must thanks for him being an IAF Officer today...is Anushka Shastri...!! the girl because of whom he was forced to join Military College...the girl who was the root cause of all his problems twelve years ago...and also the girl he will always hate...

Rajat: Well...I'm done with my packing...why I'm thinking about Anushka Shastri and ruining my mood...?

Some IAF Officers who are also Rajat colleagues come to meet him in his room...⭐️

Male Officer: Hi Rajat...are you done with your packing...your parents must be very happy hearing about your transfer to Delhi IFA Base...

Rajat: I haven't told them yet...I want to surprise them...otherwise, my Mom will invite all the neighborhood to welcome me...and the Aunties will start sending marriage proposals for their daughters...🀣

Female Officer: Ha..ha..ha..here also we poor souls are going to miss you...after-all you are one of the most eligible bachelor...I wonder who will be the lucky lady who will become your dream-girl...?

Rajat: She must be very special and different from all other girls...πŸ˜‰

Male Officer: The main reason we are here is to tell you that tonight we are throwing a farewell party at the Mango Hotel for you...so be ready at 8.00 pm...ok...The hotel is near the Railway Station...you can book a room for the night and next morning, board the Delhi train from there itself...⭐️*
____________________________________________________________________________________

Present Day > Nagpur City - (Mango Hotel)

It was nearly 8.00 pm when the Shastri Sisters reach Mango Hotel, it was only a 5 mins drive from the Railway Station. From the reception, they collect their key and head towards their room. They decide to have dinner in their room itself...because while coming inside the hotel, they have noticed that there was going to be a party or something like that in the hall...The girls decide to have an early night...tomorrow an almost 14 hrs train journey awaits them...⭐️

Before going to bed, they try to inform Shastri Ji of their safe arrival...but network being poor in the room, Anushka and Devyani decide to go downstairs and phone their Dad from the hotel landline...While Devyani was talking to their father, Anu takes a quick glance towards the hall...the party was in full swing...the guests were all in their mid-twenties or early thirties...the men were casually dressed and the girls were all in western outfits. Anushka eyes were drawn particularly towards one man...who stands apart among all the others...he seems to be the central attraction of the party. Almost all the girls were trying to have his attention and dance with him...πŸ˜ƒHe was well over six feet tall, his dark hairs was brushed back from his handsome face, the black shirt and faded denims he was wearing emphasize the muscle width of his shoulders, tapered waist and lean powerful thighs above long long legs...it seems that God has only used the best ingredients to create this man...he resembles a Greek God... 

Rajat being an IAF Officer was taught to be alert in any circumstances...that's why he senses that someone was staring at him...but that person wasn't aware that he also has been observing her for quite some time out of the corner of his eyes...πŸ˜†The girl standing near the reception desk was of average height, with long straight black hairs tied in a single french braid, she was dressed traditionally and may be she was in her early twenties...she was quite cute, but not his type at all...he likes tall, hot and sexy girls, like the one standing next to her right now (Devyani)😲

Devyani calling her name brings Anushka back to reality from her staring session and she turns towards her sister...

Devyani: I've told Papa not to worry, we are ok...Anushka...!!!please...don't turn round...there is that hot and sexy man coming...OMG...OMG...he is coming towards us...hold me... Hey Shankar Ji...I'm going to faint...πŸ˜†

Rajat: Hello beautiful ladies...

Anushka shuddered at the sound of that velvety voice, her body froze and suddenly felt weak and dizzy and had to hold on Devyani to support herself...

Devyani: He...He...Hello...

Anu slowly turns round and was greeted by a pair of piercing black eyes...he was the very same man she was staring at just a few minutes ago...

Anu Pov: This voice and these eyes...?Anu control and take a deep breath...it's not him...why do you always freak out whenever you come across someone who resembles Rajat Sareen😲

She slowly let her eyes move towards the man left eyebrow...and the fear she was trying to conceal strike her right back...The mark was almost invisible, but it was there...and that confirms her worst fears...the man facing her was Rajat Sareen...!!!because she was responsible for that scar on his eyebrow...

Rajat (Addressing to Devyani) : Would you like to join me and my friends in the party...?

Devyani: Yes...Yes...with great pleasure...

Anushka: No! Thanks...we don't mingle around with strangers...

Rajat stares arrogantly down at Anu, a smirk plaster across his handsome face. She sneers up at him with distaste, wanting to wrap her fingers around his neck and strangle that smirk off him...She just hates him for having made her childhood days so miserable...😑

Rajat (Addressing to Devyani): Does she always decide for you...? Well! may be next time I'll be more lucky when mini Hitler will not accompany you...🀣It was a pleasure meeting you young lady...

He moves forward and extends his hand towards Devyani...he was taken aback and quite amuse at the same time when Anushka, folding her hands together says...

Anushka: Namastey...! and as far as meeting you...it's not really been a pleasure...and hope in future our path will never cross...!!!😑

Dragging an annoy and angry Devyani forcefully along with her, Anushka heads towards their room...leaving an speechless Rajat rooted to the spot...πŸ˜†

Rajat Colleague: Hey Rajat...! What are you doing here all alone...the party is for you dude...! The girls are missing you...why are you looking so angry and disturb...?

Rajat: Can you even imagine it..! Me Rajat Sareen, on whom girls die on and fight over to have a date has just been discarded like an old pair of socks...and that too by a mere girl...! πŸ˜•

Rajat Colleague: What..!!! Are you kidding...I hope you aren't drunk...? A girl declining Squadron Leader Rajat Sareen invitation is unbelievable...

Rajat:Ya..! It's unbelievable... In all my 25 years ...this is the first time ever that a girl turn me down...

Rajat Colleague: May be she is that special girl...that you have always waited for...πŸ˜‰

Rajat: Over my dead body...! She is not even my type...she looks like a behenji...you know my taste for the opposite sex... Anyway, the invitation wasn't for her...it was for the girl accompanying her...

Rajat Colleague: Ya! I know your type...hot and sexy...but,  sometimes your soul-mates turn out to be the person you least expect...stop thinking about her, let's join the party and have fun...

Inside their room, Devyani was all bla...bla...bla...about the sexy stranger and how Anu was rude and misbehave with him...

Devyani: Alka Di...he was such a gentleman...but Anu Madam, as always, behave so rudely with him..grrr

Anushka: A gentleman..! My foot...he was shamelessly flirting with you...😑

Alka: Devyani...you are aware how uncomfortable Anu is with the opposite sex...she don't even like to be in their company...and please...stop talking about him and get into bed...Tomorrow we have to get up early...goodnight...

It's been almost two hours since Anushka has been turning and tossing in bed. She couldn't find any sleep...her mind was full of Rajat...meeting him again has re-open old wounds...She decides to go out and breath some fresh air to cool her mind...Unwrapping Piya arms from around her body, she gets off the bed and skip out of the room quietly...After strolling here and there in the garden for nearly one hour...she returns to her room...The room was completely dark...she prefer not to switch on the light and without making any noise...not to disturb her sisters, she climbs into bed. As soon as her head touches the pillow...someone wraps an arm around her and pull her closely against a warm body...πŸ˜‰

Anu Pov: Piya sleeping habit will never change...

The following morning > Mango Hotel Room

Anushka always wakes up before dawn. The room was still quite dark...she tries to get up, but a strong arm around her body makes it impossible for her...she switch on the bed side light and slowly turns round, trying not to disturb Piya...Her eyes pop out and she gets the biggest shock of her life...She was in bed with a bare-chested man...who was non other than Rajat Sareen...!!!She stops breathing and her mind stops working...Regaining her senses, she tries to push him...but, the more she was trying to push him...the more Rajat was pulling her against him...πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Rajat: Come on Baby...why you are moving so much? Please...switch off that damn light...

Anu was even more shocked when Rajat arms curl around her even more tightly and she feels him nuzzles into her neck...😳😳...Gathering all her strength...she hits him hard on his chest...

Rajat: Ouch...!!! What was that...why did you hit me...?

Not fully sober from last night hangover...Rajat slowly opens his eyes and immediately let go of Anushka...as if she was a dangerous virus ...ha..ha..ha..🀣

Rajat: You..!!!What are you doing in my room and in my bed...?

Anu leaps out of the bed and faces Rajat angrily...

Anushka: Your room...? This is my room and my bed...Where is Guddu...?

Rajat: Guddu...! Who the hell is Guddu...?πŸ˜†

Anushka: My sister...what have you done to her...?

Rajat: Don't tell me...!!! last night I had fun in bed with two girls...and I don't even remember...I would never have imagined that you girls are in this profession...the way you were lecturing me about not mingling with strangers just a few hours back...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Anushka: Yuck..! How can you be so shameless...? Guddu is my kid sister and i'm not a call-girl...!🀣

Just when Rajat was about to pull off the bed covers and jumps out of bed...Anu closes both her eyes...

Rajat: Relax...! You can open your eyes...I'm decent...Don't tell me you have never seen a shirtless man before...!

Anu slightly turns towards him and opens her eyes slowly...she finds herself just inches away from Rajat. He was still half dress...wearing only his pyjama pants...

Anushka: Are you going to stand like that all day...strutting around and showing off your six-pack abs...?It won't work with me, because i'm not at all impress...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Rajat: Well...! For your kind information...I don't need to remove my clothes to impress or seduce a girl...they come running after me, even when I'm fully dressed...and thanks your lucky star that last night I was wearing something at least...because most of the time I don't bother to wear anything...Sleeping naked is surprisingly healthy...😳🀣

Anu (Embarrass & murmuring to herself): Look at this man ego...he thinks himself to be irresistible...I don't blame him, the way those dumb girls were buzzing around him like bees in the party...As for me, I won't  give him a second glance even if he was the last man on earth...

Rajat: I heard you..! You are being critical the way I choose to sleep...but, look at you...who the hell in this day and age wears a long-sleeve shalwar suit to bed...and that too in Summer...πŸ˜†

Anushka: Why...? What's wrong with my sleeping attire...? It's light and comfortable...

Rajat: Ya! Right...I pity the man who will marry you...How old are you...20...21...? Right now, you are looking like an 80 yrs old lady...🀣🀣

Anushka: You don't have to worry about that...I will never get married...

Rajat: Amen...! You just save a poor guy life...πŸ˜†

Anushka: This is too much...!!! I don't want to hear your nonsense anymore...get dress and just get out of my room or I will call the security... 

Rajat: Will you please stop screaming ...I'm having a severe headache...

Anushka: Good for you...!!! That's what happen to people who party till late at night, get drunk and land up in somebody else room and bed...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Rajat: That's rude...!! For the last time I'm telling you...this is my room...Room No.19 on the 1st floor...😲

Anushka: You are wrong...!! This is Room No.61 on the 2nd floor...

To be continued...Well! Who is right and who is wrong...Stay tune to know the answer...πŸ˜‰
shrividhya thumbnail
Note: This chapter also is quite long...it's a christmas gift to all the members from my part...enjoy and don't forget to give me your feedbacks...it will encourage me to continue..⭐️
Warning: Mature content...members under 12...stay away...πŸ˜‰

Chapter 3 (1st Part) > " It's all about love"

Present Day : Mango Hotel Room

The atmosphere in the room has become so explosive that if someone dare to light a match stick, it will blow out along with the two people who were ready to pull each others hairs and jump down at each others throats...⭐️

Rajat: For the last time...I'm telling you...this is my room! Room No.19...on the 1st floor...

Anu: No!..You are completely wrong...this is Room No.61...on the 2nd floor...

Rajat: Last night when I entered this room...it was clearly written No.19 on the door plate...

Anu: How can you be so sure...? You were in a party last night and you were drunk...so, you mistakenly entered my room...thinking it's yours...

Rajat: No way! I hardly had a couple of glasses of red wine...and I was completely sober...

Anu: Why are we making a mountain out of a molehill...? Let's go and check the No. plate and end this drama once and for ever...

Rajat: Great idea...! Now you are talking and behaving like a normal and sensible person...

Anu: What do you mean by normal and sensible person...? Are you insinuating that I'm crazy...?

Rajat: Anybody in my place will only think that...the way you are behaving right now...😲

Anu: Grrr...and please...eee...ee...put something on...I don't want to be seen in the company of a half-naked man...

Rajat: What..!!! Are you a celebrity...? Do you really think that there is a horde of paparazzi waiting outside this room to click your photos...crazy girl...!🀣

Without taking heed of her request...Rajat opens the door with Anu tip-toeing just behind him...In the hotel hallway, she pushes him aside...and fuming like a furnace all ready to blast him...but, she stands there with a lump in her throat, petrifies like a mummy...and eyes fix on the No. plate...Rajat voice brings her out of her trance...Towering over her and extending his right arm...he fixes the plate in its correct position...one could clearly read No.19 written on it and not No.61...

Rajat: Well..well..well!!! Has the cat got your tongue...? Just few minutes back...you were accusing me of all dirty tricks...at least now, I need an apology and a sorry from you...Stupid girl...!!πŸ˜•

It took her right back to the awful days...when he had repeatedly hammered her with the word "stupid"

Anu Pov: Yes..! I am stupid and foolish...! I was so engrossed in proving him wrong for once...that I failed to notice that the room was a one double-bed room and not a two-single beds one...How could I have been so careless...? But, i will not give him the satisfaction of winning over me this time...Anu,you are a fighter...think of something and fast...(She could feel his hard critical gaze baring into the small of her back)πŸ‘πŸΌ

Rajat was uncomfortably standing too close behind Anu...she could feel the heat emanating from his lean, powerful body...hear the even rasp of his breathing on her neck...and smell a hint of cologne overlying an outdoorsy male scent...Gathering all her courage and taking a deep breath...she turns... and almost hit her front with his bare chest...She was standing directly in front of him...her gaze on his bare chest...she was uneasy being so close to him...She looks up at him and her tongue freeze against the roof of her mouth..he was so damned attractive...those eyes of his so dark like rich chocolate and those lips so sensual and that strong uncompromising jaw that gave him that 'Don't mess with me air'...His piercing dark gaze rested right on her face, thoughtful, daring her to argue with him...

Why doesn't he move...? Anu thought... she had nowhere to go...she was practically up against the door in any case...She moves her eyes back up to meet him...

Rajat: Are you going to stand like that all day...? I'm still waiting for your apology...

Rajat wondered why she was so nervous around him...he could feel the nerves leaping off her in invisible sparks, had noticed how she carefully kept a distance between them...No, this was not a woman who was going to built into his space...like so many of her sex try to do...πŸ‘

Anu:  Why should I apologize and why should I say sorry...and accept total responsibility...when It's not all my fault..?

Rajat: Are you insinuating that I'm responsible for all this mess...? I just can't believe my ears...tell me one thing...are you sure you haven't run away from a mental asylum...?πŸ˜†

Anu: You are hardly in a position to accuse me...last night, you must have banged on the door while closing it...that's why the No. plate got flipped turned upside down...and...and...you should have stop me when...when...I got into your bed...but, no...you were too busy cuddling me into your arms...so now tell me who is at fault...you or me...? And ...and...why are you standing so close to me...?

Rajat :Phew...you are really an specimen...are all the members of your family like you...? Only insane people will tolerate you...and is my being so close to you awaken your dormant woman desire inside you...?

Anu: No...no...no...of course not...I'm allergic to perfumes...and your body scent is...you really do think you're God's gift to the female sex...don't you...?Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not impressed nor interested in you or your so call gorgeous body... πŸ€£

Rajat: Really...! And that's all you have to say to me..?

Anu: Yes...! That's all I have to say to you...I'm not interested...go hunt in another territory...may be you will be more lucky to find a dumb bimbo who will go all gaga over your body...

Rajat (Glaring at Anu): I can't believe this...are you crazy, insane...or do you just act like this to frustrate people and make their day a living hell for fun...?

Anu(Fuming with anger): I am not any of the things you listed...and I certainly don't do such a thing...! People who do that are the people with no lives and no dignity just like you...!!!😑

That clearly pushed Rajat over the edge...he looked so angry that Anu could imagine smoke coming out of his ears...Just as he was about to counteract...they heard an angry female voice chimed in...

Unknown Lady: Will you two stop making so much noise...there are people who are still sleeping...! Why don't you go and wash your dirty clothes in the privacy of your room...?

They both snapped their heads towards the source of that voice. ...and found a woman that looked about 45 yrs old standing just outside Room No.18...She was wearing a sexy and transparent red chiffon nighty...Anu gasped in shock...while Rajat was enjoying the spectacle...He suddenly bend towards Anu and murmured in her ear...his voice sounded faintly amused...πŸ˜ƒ

Rajat: Will you please close your mouth...or you will swallow a fly...and it's rude to stare at someone like that...!

Before Anu could utter one single word...in two long strides, Rajat was standing next to the lady and acting all lovey-dovey...

Rajat (Bending and kissing the lady hand) We are really very sorry Ma'am...we didn't meant to disturb you...It's only that...(she didn't let Rajat finish his sentence as she was already impressed by him..Rajat is a man who enjoys enormous success with woman)

Unknown Lady (Eyeing Rajat seductively): It's ok...and pleaseee...no Ma'am...I'm not that old...call me Sweety...

Rajat (Acting charmingly): Sweety...!!! That's really a sweet name...for a sweet and beautiful lady...πŸ˜†

Unknown Lady(Pulling Rajat cheek) Awww...! You are such a cutie pie...my wrath wasn't for you...it was towards her (looking at Anu with an annoyed expression on her face)...I presume she is your wife...the way she was shouting and behaving with you...😑

Rajat taking advantage of the situation and planning his revenge against Anu...was enjoying it to the fullest...didn't try to contradict the lady and continue to pretend that Anu was his wife...

Rajat(Making a sad puppy face): Ya..! You're absolutely right..! She is my WIFE..! She is mentally unstable...since the past two years...she has made my life worst than hell...🀣

Unknown Lady(Caressing Rajat face): My poor baby...Two years...! Why did you marry her in the first place...?

Rajat: It was an arranged marriage...had to accept because of family pressure...her dad and mine are business partners...so I had no choice...but, at that time I didn't know she was crazy...

Unknown Lady: Now that you know...why don't you give her divorce...? You have the right to decide how you want to live your life...!

Rajat(Smirking at Anu): Why didn't I think about this before...? You are a genius Sweety...you just save my life...today itself I'm going to file for a divorce...Thank you...Thank you...!!!πŸ₯Ί

Unknown Lady: Well...! The day you get rid of her...give me a call...I'll be at your side right away to make your life better and more exciting...Look at her...she doesn't even know how to dress to impress a man like you...she is looking like a nun...She is not of your standard...and absolutely not your type...she is not even fit to stand beside you...

Anu Pov(Burning with rage): Enough is enough...!!! I can't take it anymore...It's disgusting the way they are flirting so outrageously...and discussing about me as if I'm invisible...and Rajat..he is acting like a real gentleman with that bimbo...when just a few minutes ago he was so rude to me...and that witch...Sweety...ha...she looks more like a red hot chilly...the way she is touching Rajat...It's really...grrr...I would very much like to slap that hand away from him...Hey Shankar Ji..why I'm reacting like a jealous wife...ready to scratch her face...? What I'm saying...I'm not jealous...I'm just furious...Rajat...you started this game...I'm going to end it...I'll give you a dose of your own medicine...
you just wait and watch...!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Pulling Rajat back brutally (shocking him)...and straightening herself to her full height...Anu stands right in front of the lady...ready to counterattack...

Anu : Excuse me...!!!Will you kindly explain to me...what did you mean by my type...and my standard 
AUNTY JI...?

Unknown Lady: What Aunty Ji...? I'm not your Aunty...!

Anu: Correct me if I'm wrong...! You are,may be at least 20-25 years older than me..right..? My parents
have always taught me to respect my elders...so, in my eyes...you are like my AUNTY JI...!!!🀣

Unknown Lady: Your husband was absolutely right...you are completely and fully insane...I don't want to have anything to do with you...just leave...!!!

Anu: Why should I leave...I don't have to take orders from you...! You are more interested in flirting with my HUSBAND...because he finds you sexy, hot and beautiful...? But, I'm really very sorry...I'm going to blow out your bubbles...He was saying all these things to you...just to make me feel jealous...he always try this trick with all the women...It's a game for him...he very well know that I have full faith on him...and he will never cheat on me...he loves me unconditionally...right honey...(turning towards Rajat
and hugging him closely around the waist)😳

Unknown Lady(Stupefied and addressing Rajat): What is all this nonsense...and what is she talking about...?

Rajat could only nod his head as he also was in a state of shock...but Anu could sense that he was boiling with rage...and was trying to control himself...

Anu: Why are you staring at him...I'm not yet finish with you...! Don't you want to know why we were arguing just now...?Well..!(hugging Rajat even more closely)...After three hours of uninterrupted, inexhaustible love making with such passion and pleasure...I wanted to breath some fresh air...but, he wanted to continue our...ahem...ahem...you being a woman like me...don't you agree that I needed a break...after all I'm human and not a machine...Who will explain this to him...? Since the past two years...I'm trying my best to put it in his head...without success..😳

Rajat and the Lady facial expressions were worth watching...they seemed to have been struck by lightning...Anu was enjoying herself...she has succeeded in turning the table in her favor...Once Anu started talking...she couldn't stop herself...

Anu: And yes...what did you say about my clothes...they are old-fashioned and I don't know how to dress correctly... I look like a nun...etc...etc...I'm surprise you didn't say I'm also overweight..Don't you think that I'm looking a bit plump...? Let me tell you a secret...right now, I'm wearing three layers of 
clothing...it's my naughty husband idea (pulling Rajat right cheek)...under this boring shalwar suit, I'm wearing a skinny pairs of legging and a tight t.shirt...and underneath that, I'm wearing a very sexy and provocative black lingerie of his choice ...(looking at Rajat seductively)Every night, my husband likes to unwrap me and enjoys his gift...that is, ME...and to be quite honest, it kind of excites me to no end... Isn't it darling...? (winking at Rajat who was dumbstruck as if temporarily deprived of the power of speech)...☺️🀣

Unknown Lady(stupefied and scandalized): I think both of you are really mad and crazy...you are made for each other...I have never been humiliated like that in my whole life...

Anu: You are absolutely right...! We are madly and crazily in love...you know what honey...after all these arguments...my appetite has returned...I'm ready to start again where we left off...meaning me on top of you...(standing on her tip-toes she nips his earlobe)...

Pulling a dumbfounded Rajat along with her...Anu turned back one last time...

Anu(Speaking loudly): Aunty Ji...one last advice...next time, try to pick someone nearer your age..and
not someone who could be of your son age...Have a nice and pleasant day AUNTY JI...🀣

Coming back to his senses...Rajat dragged Anu inside the room and closed the door with a bang...he was literally exploding with anger...Towering over Anu...his angry gaze met hers...If looks could kill, she
would have been dead right now and right here...Feeling suddenly embarrassed and not comfortable being around him anymore...she turned away without saying a word...😲

Anu Pov: Hey...Shankar Ji..did I really just acted like an x-rated movie vamp and that too so boldly...? It's all Rajat and that witch fault...they were treating me like a nobody...(she sprung-back to the present when she heard Rajat exasperated voice...)

Rajat(Eyeing Anu angrily) Will you please explain what was all that drama out there...? πŸ˜ˆ

Anu(Backing away): What drama...!!!You must thank me for saving your life from that wild cat...didn't you notice how she was looking at you...crawling her hands all over your body...and...and..ready to devour...you..u..u..

Rajat(Moving forward): Are you serious...? Saving my life...really...!! Were you angry and jealous...?

Anu(Backing away): Yes...yes...No...no...I mean...Yes! I was angry...and...No! I wasn't jealous...I'm not your girlfriend...nor your...your...wife...

Rajat(Coming closer): To tell the truth...you were acting just like one...Oh God...what I'm going to do with her...?

Anu(Backing away): Just...just stay away from...from...me...

Rajat(Coming more closer): Don't you think you should be punished for making that lady believe that I'm a lecherous man who constantly need to have sex...?πŸ˜‰

Anu(Backing away and shocked): Punish me...? You aren't thinking of murdering me...?

Rajat(Coming even more closer): That's exactly what I wanted to do...but,realize it will be too easy a punishment...you need to be tortured more...😲

Anu(Baking away until she hits the wall): Meaning that you...you..are go...going...to keep me...me.. captive and make...make... me your slave...? 

Rajat(Enjoying the situation): Woww...! What a brilliant idea...I'll make you my sex slave...someone has already tagged me as a sex addict...

Anu(Stupefied and freaking out): You..you really don't mean it... Let...let me tell you...I'm from a very powerful underworld mafia family...my father is a Don...he will easily trace my whereabout...so, you better drop this idea of yours and let me go...😲🀣

Rajat(Pretending to be frighten and pinned Anu to the wall): Oh really...!!! I'm so freaking scared...(and burst out laughing)..,,

Anu(Rajat looming over her): That's not funny...! What are you doing...?

Rajat(With a strange look in his eyes): I'm looking at you...

Anu(Feeling awkward): Why...?

Rajat: I don't know...Is my being so close to you making you uncomfortable...?

Anu(Controlling her emotions): Uncomfortable! Naa...I'm quite comfortable, I'm very comfortable...In fact, I have never been more comfortable!...Why shouldn't I be comfortable...? This is a very nice hotel suite...and...the curtains are nice too...I...why, aren't you wearing a shirt...?🀣

Rajat(Sensing her nervousness): I always take off my shirt when I sleep...Are you ok...?

Anu: I'm fine...hmmm...I was on the bed with you..wasn't I...? Ummm..I think I better get going and you should be wearing a shirt...

Rajat eyes was moving from her eyes down to her lips...as Anu was not wearing a dupatta...he had a clear view straight down to her cleavage...which made Anu cheeks flushed red...😳

Rajat(Eyes burning with desire): So you blush too...I'm curious to know what you are hiding under-
neath all these clothes...It will excite me to unwrap you and enjoy my gift...Are you really wearing a sexy black lingerie...?☺️

Turning red like a beetroot...and wishing that the floor would open up and swallow her...Anu pushed Rajat away from her...and ran towards the door...In her haste to leave the room, she hit the bedside table and fell against Rajat... felt his strong arms surround her and hold her close...they both lost their balance and land on the bed...with Anu full length lying on top of Rajat...
(To be continued...)
shrividhya thumbnail
Warning: Mature content...those under 12...stay away...πŸ˜‰
Note: Will update Chapter 5 tomorrow...stay tune...Will appreciate your feedbacks...pressing the like or even unlike button will be enough to encourage me to continue...thanks...πŸ˜ƒ

Chapter 4 > "It's all about love"⭐️

Present Day: Mango Hotel - (Rajat Room)

In her haste to leave the room, Anu hit the bedside table and fell against Rajat...felt his strong arms surround her and hold her close...They both lost their balance and land on the bed...with Anu full length lying on top of Rajat...(Visualise the terrace wala scene when Rajat was about to tell Anu the name of the girl he is in love with...and Nicky Massi interrupt them...hayee...)

Times stand still...and suddenly the room became so quite that they could only hear each others heartbeats. Her hands curved to his strong muscular shoulders...she glanced at him and for an instant as she collided with dark eyes that glows like the warmest, deepest amber in the fading light, it was as thought her every defense fell down...For a terrifying energizing moment she was electrified by the breathtaking symmetry and beauty of his face...she wondered what it would feel like to kiss him and the passage of blood through her veins seemed to slow and thicken...while her heart banged behind her ribs and her breath dragged through her tight throat... πŸ˜‰

The tension in the atmosphere was flowing through Rajat as well...he had never been so struck by a woman at first sight...Her mouth was full and pink, and unusually luscious, provoking erotic images in his brain of what she might do with those lips...He went instantly hard and his big powerful body stiffened defensively...😳

Very energetic, very passionate and very stubborn...the atmosphere sizzled hot with high-voltage tension...

Rajat arms automatically surrounded her and pulled her soft body close to line up with his strong muscled form...Anu sank into Rajat embrace as if she had been drowning and someone had just thrown her a lifeline...this fell so good and so right...She had to get closer and feel more of this sweet sensation...she rested possessive stroking fingers on his bare torso...It felt as though his blood flamed. He melted under those small hands that were on his neck, his shoulders, his hips...Rajat reached out and brushed a stray tendril of hair from her brow and couldn't stop himself from caressing her face...His hand slid around her, up her back, pulling her even more closer until she was pressed against him..The touch of his hand on her body sent a wave of undeniable awareness...her whole body leapt in sensual shock...πŸ˜‰

Rajat (All aroused): Don't you think you are wearing too much clothes...? I think it's time for me to unwrap my gift ...and enjoy it...

Anu (In a trance like state): Yes...yes...I...time...unwrap...enjoy...gift...me...πŸ˜†

Nibbling and sucking at her earlobe...Rajat hand went to her waist as a sign for him to undress her...moving her hair to one side, so he could unzip her top...with his other hand he tried bringing her arms up from behind her, about to raise them around his neck for a tighter embrace...The shrilling sound of the alarm clock summoned Anu back to reality...and her senses suddenly came to a screeching halt...Instead of pulling Rajat closer, she pushed him away...with one hand she smacked him hard in the jaw...Rajat instantly back away and reached up to caress his jaw where she had just hit him...He looked at her as if she had lost her mind...🀣

Rajat (His voice was loud and his face was full of disappointment): What in the world is wrong with you...? Why did you hit me for...?

Anu (Furious and embarrassed): I will not be your play thing...you can waltz off and seduce some other woman...! I will not be your toy...! You have the nerve bringing me in your bed using sweet talks...but, I won't fall in your trap... How could you do this to me...? You are the meanest and creepiest man I've ever met...!!! 

Rajat (Furious and stunned): What do you mean by creepiest..meanest..play toy...other woman...? Let me remind you I didn't force you...you fell on me...and you were enjoying being in my arms..you even encouraged me... Are you jealous of the other women that I have bedded...? That's a good sign...!!(Rajat laughed at the now irate Anu...)πŸ˜ƒ

Anu (Burning with fury): Ha...Ha...Ha..! And you think it's funny...? I ought to hit you again... No! I ought to beat you to a pulp and took out all your juice...and then send my underworld family on you... You're a no good, heartless bas***d...🀬

Anu moved closed to him...raised her knee sharply and hit him hard right in the groin...causing Rajat to yelp in pain...πŸ˜‰

Anu (Satisfied and proud): Laugh at that...you fool..!! (She pushed him away and made for the door...leaving Rajat in a state of excruciating pain...)😲

It's only after 15 mins that Rajat could finally moved his legs...coming out of his painful and torturous state, he tried to rewind the past one hour events in his mind...

Rajat Pov: Oh God..! What's happening to me...? Does this crazy woman really exist...was she an illusion...did I imagine her in my mind...? How can one person inhabits so many personalities...? One moment, she is like a wild cat ready to scratch...the next moment, she is so bold and provocative...and the very next she is so calm and passionate... Her skin looked so soft that it was calling me to just touch her...her beautiful black hair and petite little face with the perfect lips made only for kissing... Her body was proportioned perfectly for her physique and it fitted so well into mine...She smelled so clean and fresh...like an enchanting mixture of talcum and baby lotion...Her dove-like eyes were so intriguing that I could easily lost myself in them...Why do I have this weird feeling that I have already seen those eyes before...but, where...?

It was the first time that any woman had had that effect on him...and he didn't like it at all...! Just when Rajat was about to spring out of bed...he felt a sharp stinging pain in his back...he rolled back and raised himself on his elbow grinning...the intruder was a white pearl stud earring...Rajat threw away the earring because it reminded him of that mysterious girl... and went to take a cold shower to wash away all her memories...

Anushka hastened up the stairs without looking back, as if a mad dog was chasing her...and hurriedly and cautiously closed her bedroom door. Her three sisters were still sleeping soundly... She rushed into the bathroom, removing her clothes she placed it in a plastic bag...swearing never to wear it again as Rajat hands and body odour were imprinted all over... Stepping in the shower, the cold water hit her body and she let it run over her face and head... She felt lost, confused, ashamed and out of control... How did she allow herself to be so weak...why didn't she follow her gut..? How did she let her life go from being picture perfect to a roller-coaster that would soon fly off the tracks...?

She began aggressively soaping her body to remove Rajat scent...but, the harder she scrubbed the smell of him intensified...It felt as if her mind were gone, because she could still feel herself in his embrace...πŸ˜‰ Rajat's voice echoed in her head  "Beautiful...beautiful...lovely...I want to have you as my own...I need to have you as my own." His beautiful eyes flashed in her mind and the way it felt to have them looking at her with such sincerity and kindness... The tone, the look he gave her, the bass in his voice, the tenderness in his touch consumed her...and it was like her senses were no longer her own but wrapped in all that was RAJAT SAREEN...!!!

Anu Pov: Hey...Shankar Ji! What have I done...? What did I do..? Lord God...oh my God..! Did Rajat really find me beautiful and desirable...and did he really say that " He wouldn't only be lucky to have me in his life...but, he will be blessed...?" He has not misread the situation as much as I would have liked to believe...I did find him incredibly attractive...and clearly he had recognized the fact and tried to act on it...Yes..he was only acting with me...saying all those beautiful things was only to get me into his bed...as he needed to satisfy his sexual desires and I was the only female available...😳

Anu couldn't handle the thoughts and memories that were rushing over her at once... She rinsed off and stepped out of the shower...wrapping the towel around her body, she squeezed her dripping wet hair and ran her fingers through...She couldn't bare to look at herself in the mirror for more than one minute...and turned away from the sight of her own reflection...πŸ˜’

Anu Pov (Still disturbed): Shankar Ji..! How I'm going to face Rajat...what will he think of me...what type of girl am I...? One minute Anu...why are you stressing out your mind thinking about him...you aren't even 100% sure whether he is Rajat or not...? But, that scar on his eyebrow and his eyes...
couldn't be a coincidence... Be realistic Anu, he is not the first and he will not be the last to slit his eyebrow... Relax and take a deep breath to ease all your tensions...You can still check at the reception whether there is a Mr Rajat Sareen who has checked in last night...Yes...that's a brilliant idea... But, what will I do if he turn out to be Rajat...? Oh God...please help me...my faith is in your hands...😳

Even after 12 years...Anu is still burning and feel sick at the memory of the humiliation that Rajat and his friends have inflicted on her...She has grown up very fast after that day...It is also because of him that Anu prefer to wear clothes that cover almost all her body...😭

Flashback > 12 years ago (Shastri House - Delhi : 14 February, Valentine Day)...To be continued...

shrividhya thumbnail
Note: This is the first part of the flashback...this part is quite heart-wrenching...but, 2nd part of flashback will be light- hearted and quite funny...enjoy...πŸ˜‰

Chapter 5 > "It's all about love"
Even after 12 years...Anushka Shastri is still burning and feel sick at the memory of the humiliation that Rajat Sareen and his friends have inflicted on her...she has grown up very fast after that day...

Flashback: 12 years ago - Delhi City > 14th February...⭐️

It was Valentine Day...To make the children happy, the Parents Teachers Association had organized a small Valentine Party in the school sport complex...The day before, Anu had found a small note in her desk "Will you be my Valentine!!" signed Rajat...At first, she was shocked and thought that it was a bad joke... Why would the most popular and handsome boy of the school asked the least beautiful and boring girl to be his Valentine...? She decided to confront Rajat right away...but, was stopped by one of his close friend who affirmed that Rajat really wanted Anu to be her Valentine...and that he would wait for her in the school hall...😊

Anushka was so happy! Finally, Rajat had noticed that she existed...liked all the girls in the school, she also had a crush on him...he was born only to be loved...but, Rajat had always ignored her and never looked her way...😭 However, lately she had noticed that whenever he wasn't hanging around his group of friends, he had been giving her strange looks.. One time, she had even noticed a small grin adoring his handsome face while he was staring at her...πŸ˜‰

Shastri's House > 6.00 pm...⭐️

Alka and Anushka were getting ready for the party, while Devyani was sulking sitting on the bed...she wasn't allowed to go out as she had chickenpox ...Devyani was very upset and was taking out all her frustration on her two elder sisters...mainly, targeting Anu...Alka had worn a red velvet long dress...but, Anu had no other choice than to wear a pink gown...she didn't get enough time to buy a new outfit...πŸ˜•

Devyani: Alka Di...don't you think it's a bit weird for Anu to wear pink on a Valentine party...?

Alka: Obviously not...!! Red and pink are both popular for Valentine Day...and Anu is looking really nice in that gown...

Devyani: Do you think so...?  She is looking like a full- fat pink sausage...and that bow on top of her head is so ridiculous...(Anu had tied her hair up and secured it with a pink bow)😑

Alka: Devyani...!!! How can you be so mean to your own sister..? I thought you were matured and sensible...but, I was wrong...you are so selfish, It's not her fault if you have chickenpox and can't attend the party...!

Devyani: Yes! I'm selfish...one thing is bugging my mind...I know Rohan Pandey is Alka Di Valentine...but, who is Anushka Shastri Valentine...? Hey..Anu...tell me naa..who is the lucky boy...? (Devyani mind bulb light up) Wait a minute! Is it Stick..oops! I mean Varun Mehra, because he is the only boy that I have seen you hanging around...

Alka: Can't Anu has another Valentine..? It's not necessary that only Varun will ask her...our Anu is so cute that any boy would like to be with her...πŸ‘ 

Devyani (Laughing mockingly) Ya...Ya...she is really cute...lol! So, Anushka Shastri...today the "Drumstick" couple will celebrate their first ever Valentine Day...you have my full blessing and may you have many more...you really make a unique couple...ha..ha..ha..!!

Alka: Devyani...!!! Enough is enough...stop being so sarcastic or I'll give you a tight slap and complain to Papa for your rude behaviour...Anu, let's go..!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Devyani (Holding her ears): Anushka...sorry Yaar! I didn't mean to hurt you...it's just that I'm upset...I also wanted to attend the party...to be with Rajat...

Anu (Confused) It's ok..I know you didn't mean it...Did Rajat asked you to be his Valentine..? 

Anu Pov: "May be I'm Rajat second choice..in replacement of Devyani...?"

Devyani: No Yaar...he must have asked that Chudail Miss Mighty Pandey, who always professes Rajat to be her private property...

Anushka didn't contradict Devyani and hid the fact that she was Rajat's Valentine Girl... She didn't feel hurt by Devyani taunts. She was used to be the laughing stock of the whole school... Deep down she knew that Devyani loved her a lot and was always the first one to defend her whenever the other students would bully or make fun of her... In exception of her two sisters, the only true friend she had was Varun Mehra (this character will unfold more in present day)... Just liked her, he also was a victim of bullying...Rajat and his gang used to make fun at them by calling the duo  the "Drumstick Jodi"...Anu was the drum as she had a barrel shape body and Varun was as thin as a stick, wore black-rimmed big eyeglasses and braces...Anushka Shastri and Varun Mehra were the general mockery of the whole school...😭

Alka: Devyani...stop stressing yourself and stop thinking about the party...try to have some sleep or the chickenpox will spread all over your body...

Devyani: No! I won't sleep...I'll wait for your return...I want to know every minutes details and happenings of the party...especially, everything about Rajat...what he was wearing...how he was looking etc...etc...

Alka: Ok Baba...Anu, we are getting late...the boys must be waiting for us. Bye Devyani...take care...

The school sport complex was beautifully decorated with red balloons and one could hear romantic music playing in the background...Almost all the students were present, some accompanied by their parents... Most of the girls were wearing red frocks and the boys were in formal black suit..all holding a red rose to offer to their Valentine...As soon as Rohan saw Alka, he offered her one red rose and they both glided off towards the dance floor, leaving Anu alone. After 15 mins, Anu high spirits excitement evaporated like a puff of smoke, there was no sign of Rajat... Embarrassment at being left alone rooted to the spot...with her pink gown too noticeable, she must looked ridiculous. Her face heated and little drops of perspiration pricked the roots of her hair... Perhaps, she should find a comfortable spot to wedge herself, where she could stay unnoticed and wait for Alka...😭

From where she was standing, Anu could clearly see that almost all Rajat's friends were present...but, Rajat himself was nowhere to be seen...Now and then, they were giving her weird looks and giggling among themselves. Not able to digest their mocking stares anymore, Anu decided to leave the venue, thinking that may be, Rajat had changed his mind..Just when she was about to turn on her heels, two of Rajat's friends blocked her passage..giving her a fright...πŸ˜•

Rajat friend (Mockingly): Hey Fatso...I mean Anushka Shastri...where are you going that way...? Rajat is waiting for you in the hall locker room...go meet him there...!!

Anu (Confused): Why in the locker room...and why not here...?

Rajat friend (Annoyed) You are asking too many questions...he wants to meet you alone, he has a surprise for you. Go quickly...Rajat hates to wait for anyone...!!!

Racing down the hall, almost tripping on her gown... She grasped the handle and wrenched open the metal door..her gaze was captured by a swirling array of lights within the locker room. The image before her looked almost like a dream...Rajat was looking so handsome, like a greek God..wearing a black formal suit...Suddenly, she felt so shy and nervous...but, on the other hand, Rajat had a surprised and slightly puzzle look on his face. Mustering all her courage, she put up a smile and started to take few steps forward...leaving and even more stunned Rajat...

One moment Anu was just inches away from Rajat...and the very next moment, she found herself fell flat on her face at his feet.. Someone had deliberately kicked her from behind and knocked her down... She was in pain and the position she was right then, she could only distinguish several pairs of legs surrounding her, they were all laughing and making fun at her...Among all those mocking voices, she heard a feminine voice...

Unknown Female Voice: Ha..ha...ha..did you really believe that Rajat Sareen...the Rajat Sareen will ask you to be his Valentine...? Even if you were the last girl on earth, he will never ask you... You! of all the girls...you are such a stupid, foolish and brainless girl...! Look at you...in your pink dress you are looking just like Piggy the pig...groin..groin..lol..! Rajat note, Valentine date,locker room, etc..etc...was all part of a plan hatched by us to make this evening a memorable one for you...ha..ha..ha...😑

Anushka was fighting to keep her tears from flowing and showing Rajat how deeply he had hurt her...As if that was not enough...someone else poured a whole bowl of chocolate sauce on top of her head... This time she couldn't stem the flood once a single tear escaped and cascaded down her cheek...once again she heard the same female mocking voice...πŸ˜•

Unknown Female Voice: Oh my God..!!! Now you're really looking like a real pig who has just taken a mud bath...ha..ha..ha...!!

Anushka had never felt so humiliated in her life and she had herself to blame...she shouldn't have trusted Rajat... She tried to move to stand up...but, her legs were constricted, as were her arms..After several more strikes she pulled herself up, ignoring the hand that was extended towards her to help her... Brushing away the excess chocolate sauce from her tearful face, she was stunned to see that it was Rajat's...he was not laughing at her like the others, instead he had a perplexed and angry look plastered on his handsome face...πŸ˜’

Anushka was still crying hard and the tears streaming down her face... she rushed towards the door...but, was stopped by someone who pulled her back and grabbed her arms...she felt one of her sleeves ripped from her dress, leaving the upper part of her arm bare...she was hurt, shocked and humiliated...😭

Unknown Female Voice(Mockingly) Oops!..I'm so sorry...that's what happen when you buy cheap clothes...(Pulling at her dress)...Hey...guys..! Look at all these excess skin and fat hanging on her, she is looking just like a punching bag..lol...I bet even your sisters feel embarrass whenever and wherever you accompany them ...you must be burden on your family...!!😑

She started punching at Anu, followed by all the others...laughing and making fun of her at the same time..Once again, Anu was puzzled by Rajat behaviour, he was not participating in that barbaric game, he wasn't even laughing...he was just staring at her teary eyes...Suddenly, Rajat in a very loud and piercing voice that echoed in the locker room shouted..."That's Enough". Immediately and abruptly the room became calm and quite as a bottomless tomb...Everyone stopped laughing and moved away from her...and turned towards the owner of that voice...πŸ˜ƒ

Rajat started walking towards her...Anu stepped back at his advanced, which made the end of his lips twitched into a smirk...He took another step towards her as his eyes glistened in anger which made her scurry further backwards...There was a glint in his eyes and he spoke more softly now, while his friends just stood there, transfixed, staring at them...πŸ˜‰

Rajat: Look...Anushka Shastri...I didn't...this was...

Anushka didn't let him complete his sentence and roared at him...

Anu(Exploded indignantly): I know this was your plan, I didn't know you hate me so much...but, now I hate you too Rajat Sareen...!!!πŸ₯Ί

She chocked out tears still flowing down her face as her hand rubbed away the remaining chocolate sauce, and without thinking twice, she pushed Rajat hard with all her force...He stumbled backwards, fell and knocked his head on the metal bench of the locker...Without turning back, Anu hurried outside and headed home as if all the demons from hell were after her life...πŸ˜•

Anushka entered the house from the backdoor, she wasn't in the mood to face anyone...especially Devyani...She only wished that Alka wouldn't learn about that incident...She locked herself in the bathroom... Looking at herself in the mirror, she didn't even know who was looking back at her. Her hair was all messy-messy, her clothes all crumbled-crumbled, her eyes swollen...she was also smelling like rotten tomatoes and dirt... She felt so disgusted and ashamed of herself...😭

To be continued...2nd part of flashback...stay tune...⭐️
shrividhya thumbnail
Hi everyone...this is the 2nd part of Anu's flashback...I had never imagined that Anu's flashback will end up becoming so lengthy...but, what to do..while I was penning it down, more ideas kept coming up in my mind, and I just kept adding more and more...The flashback which was supposed to be in only two parts, finally end up being in three parts..Enjoy, and as always will appreciate your feedbacksπŸ€—

Chapter 6 > "It's all about love"
Flashback > 2nd Part - (Shastri House...8.00 pm)⭐️

Looking at herself in the mirror, Anu didn't even know who was looking back at her...Her hair was all messy-messy (she has lost her pink bow), her clothes all crumbled-crumbled and torn, her eyes swollen..She was smelling like rotten tomatoes and dirt..She felt so disgusted and ashamed of herself.

Those words...! Words! More words! How terrible they were! How clear and vivid and cruel, "Pig, Punching Bag, Embarrassment, Burden" kept echoing through her mind endlessly; never leaving her ears. They kept reminding her about who really she was...πŸ˜•

Anu Pov: Am I really an embarrassment and a burden for my family...?Does Devyani really meant all those words whenever she teases me ...?No! My family really love me and I'm the little princess of my papa...Anu! stop lamenting on your sort, it's time to take hold of yourself and change your life for the best..If you continue to feel sorry for yourself, your life will continue to suck...You should do something that will make your family proud and make all those who have hurt and humiliate you take back their words...πŸ‘

She still couldn't believe that Rajat had done this to her...and as she replayed the events over and over in her mind; she couldn't help...but, ask herself, why!! She stepped into the shower and let the water beat against her skin...turning her face upward, she let the water washed away her tears. Drying herself, she changed into a clean flannel pajama and went outside to sit on the porch. She wasn't ready to face anyone. Devyani having a very sharp mind and eyes would immediately feel that something is wrong with her...

Holding a small jewel case against her heart, with tears still filled her eyes...Anu looked up at the starry sky, searching for the brightest star. Their papa had told them that their mamma had become a star and whenever they needed her "you just have to look up into the sky at the brightest star and she'll be there..."😭

Anu(Looking up at the brightest star): Mamma..! Why did you leave us, I really need you...I want to be in your arms where you hold me tight and never let go...I want to sleep on your lap and feel protected. Please...call me near you, this world is so cruel and I don't want to stay here anymore...I feel so lonely and miserable, there is no one with whom I can share my grief. I miss you so much...sob...sob...😭

Anu opened the small jewel case in which there was a pair of white pearl stud earrings...it used to belong to her mother, she had offered it to Anu just before she passed away...Looking up at the sky once again, and holding the earrings in her hand, she made a wish when she saw a shooting star...

Anu: Mamma...today, I promise you that as from this very minute...I'll do anything to change myself and make my family proud of me...I will never ever let anyone take advantage and make a mockery of Anushka Shastri..! Hey..Shankar Ji! Please make a miracle, that after this one week school break, I will never have to step in that building and will never have to face those people who have made my life a laughing stock..πŸ˜•

Next morning > Shastri House - 8.00 am⭐️

Alka and Devyani were having breakfast, they were surprised because Anu was nowhere to be seen. Every morning, she was always the first to sit at the breakfast table, she was such a glutton...Anushka favourite hobby was eating...eating...only eating...🀣

Alka (Worried): Where is Anu...this is the first time she is late for breakfast...I hope she is ok and hasn't catch your varicella-zoster virus...?

Devyani: Relax...Alka Di! Have you seen Anushka size...no virus will dare to attack her, they will themselves get exterminated...lol...πŸ˜†

Alka: That's really not funny..! Last night, she left the party without informing me, I'll go check on her...

Devyani: What!!! I didn't see her...

Alka: She was sitting alone on the porch, she was looking disturbed and didn't answer my questions...pretending she was tired and feeling sleepy...it seems like she had been crying and was trying to hide it from me...

Devyani: May be Varun didn't turn up after all,  and change his mind about Anu being his Valentine... He back out at the last minute, afraid that if Anu fall on him while dancing...he will be crushed like a bug in the ground...ha...ha...ha.. By the way..you haven't yet tell me how was the party and how hot Rajat was looking etc...etc...😑

Alka (Annoyed with Devyani): Stop being so mean...!!! I met Varun at the party, he told me Anu wasn't his Valentine... Since last night,I'm trying to figure out...if he hasn't asked Anu, then who was her Valentine. Did that person hurt her...? And, as far as Rajat is concerned, I didn't see him anywhere, may be he didn't come...! Shsss...Anu is coming...

Anu sat at the breakfast table, her eyes were all red and swollen from crying all night, her face was all puffy, her nose was pink from blowing it continuously...She just sat there silently and kept staring at the foods..For the very first time in her life, she didn't feel like eating anything...πŸ˜•

Alka (Worried and puzzled): Anu.. Are you ok...? Why you aren't eating...have your breakfast! Have you been crying...tell me what's bothering you..did anyone say anything to you..? You haven't yet told me why you left the party so early last night...?

Anu: I was not feeling well last night...but, now I'm fine...I don't feel like eating anything right now , I'll just have a glass of milk...

Alka and Devyani had a surprised look on their faces...Anu skipping breakfast was somehow hard to believe...it was absolutely unimaginable..!!! Anushka could clearly distinguished her two sisters reactions...but, she had made a promise to herself and her mamma that she will let go of the old Anu and start a new life...

Devyani(Clapping her hands): Wow...Anu, that's a record you have just broken...having only a glass of milk for breakfast...good girl...! Alka Di...what were you saying about Rajat...not being at the party..I just can't believe it...! Rajat, who enjoy partying...

Hearing Rajat name from Devyani  mouth, the milk she held in her hand seemed to slip in slow motion to the floor where it shattered, scattering broken glass and sticky liquid everywhere...shocking both Alka and Devyani...😲

Alka: Anu...! Are you...(She stopped when she saw Shastri Ji joining them at the breakfast table)

Shastri Ji: Anu Beta...are you ok..? I hope you haven't hurt yourself...!

Anu: No papa...! I'm fine, the glass just slip from my hand. I'll clean all this mess..you better have your breakfast or you'll get late for office...

Suddenly, they heard loud shouting voices just outside their house...Someone was screaming in the road..

Alka: Who is making so much noise so early in the morning...? I'll go check...!

Devyani: Alka Di...don't bother...it must be some mad and crazy woman who must have run away from some mental asylum...!

Alka: You and your crazy though...! The voice sounds familiar, it seems like Minty's Aunty...!

Shastri Ji and Alka both glared furiously at Devyani...! Whenever, Minty Aunty was upset, it's always because of Devyani and her siyapaa a...!

Devyani: What..? Why are you all staring at me like that...? Papa...I swear, I haven't done anything this time, I haven't stepped out of the house since the last two days...See, I have chicken pox...!πŸ˜’

Shastri Ji(Addressing to Devyani):  Pray that it's not your fault or you'll hear from me...! I'll go and check what's the problem...none of you shall come outside, unless I call you...is that clear...?

It was indeed an enraged Minty Aunty, accompanied by Rajat who landed on their doorstep...She was very agitated and continued shouting in a high pitch tone, as if she had attached a loud-speaker to her body...🀣

Minty: Shastri Ji..! Shastri Ji..! Where is your daughter? Tell her to come out, I won't spare her today...!

Shastri Ji: Bhabhi Ji...! Namastey..! Why are you so upset...what is the problem..what has Devyani done this time...? Come inside...we'll sit and talk calmly...

Minty(Very furious & agitated): I haven't come here to sit...You're asking me what's the matter...didn't your daughter tell you what she did to my son yesterday...? Look at my Rajat face...! Your daughter has disfigured him for life...!!πŸ€”

Minty Aunty was talking so loudly, that the girls could clearly hear all their conversations, hiding behind the window curtain...! She had also gathered almost all the neighbours, who were always ready to watch every day dramas and then gossiped...They also noticed that Rajat had an Elastoplast plaster over his left eyebrow...❓

Shastri Ji (Pleading): Bhabhi Ji...on behalf of Devyani, I'm saying sorry to you and I promise you...I'll punish her severely ...!

Minty: I'm not talking about Devyani...! Where is that Tubby Muffin...? Tell her to come out...!

Shastri Ji: You aren't upset with Devyani...you aren't referring to Devyani...! Tubby Muffin...! Who is Tubby Muffin...?

Minty: I'm talking about Anu...Anushka Shastri..! Tell her to come outside or I'll myself drag her out...

With their eyes popped out, Alka and Devyani turned towards Anushka...They were both in a state of shock, just like their papa was... right there in front of Minty Aunty...! They couldn't believe their ears...Did Anu really did that...did she really hurt Rajat...? Anu, who would think a thousand times before hurting anyone...Anu who would cry over a dead bird, a fish or any insects and animals...! Anu who was so selfless...! No..that's impossible...! It was just a misunderstanding from Minty Aunty side...

Shastri Ji: Bhabhi Ji...! Please calm down, there must be a misunderstanding...! How can Anu do that to Rajat..? He is so tall and strong, and my daughter is so fragile and delicate, you know Anu's character...How can see hurt someone...?

Minty (Even more furious): Fragile..! Delicate..! I agree my Betu is strong...but, have you seen the size of your daughter...? She is at least ten times heavier than my son...Just visualize a bull-dozer colliding with a bicycle, then you'll understand what I'm trying to imply...She pushed him against a table and he slit his eyebrow. To close the cut, he got eight stitches...(Caressing Rajat face); My poor Baby chand kaa tukdaa face has a daag now...!🀣

Rajat was feeling embarrass by her Mom behaviour, and that too in front of the whole neighbourhood...
He knew she was a very possessive mother and she hated the Shastri Sisters...but, that didn't give her the right to treat him like a little boy of five, he was after all a thirteen years old youngster..!!

Rajat(Annoyed with his Mom): Mom...please..! It's only a small cut...the scar will fade over with times...Anu has not done it intentionally, it was just an accident...I'm tired, I want to go home right now..!πŸ˜‰

Minty: Shastri Ji...! Did you see how selfless my son is..! He even hide the fact that it was Anu's fault..! I must be thankful to Mr Pandey daughter who told me the truth...!

Once again, from behind the window curtain Alka and Devyani faced Anushka...The former with a questioning look and the latter with a furious look...!Now, it was clear that it was indeed Anu who has hurt Rajat...😲

Devyani(Very furious and in a hyper state): Anushka Shastri...!! How could you do that to Rajat! How dare you push him so hard against a table! You have marked my Rajat handsome face...and that Pandey daughter, she has been born to create problems in our lives...I just hate her, always glued to Rajat side like fevicol..grrr...grrr...! Anu..I will never forgive you for hurting my Rajat...!😑

Anushka(Pissed off with Devyani behaviour): Devyani..! Will you please just shut your mouth..! I had enough of my Rajat...my Rajat chant..!! When was Rajat yours...? He doesn't even look at you, it's better for you to come out of your dreamland and face reality,  Rajat will never be yours in this life..! The earlier you will accept it..the better it will be for you and all of us..! Do you get that..?πŸ‘

Alka and Devyani were once again even more stunned by Anushka behaviour...They had never seen Anu talking with someone so aggressively, she had always been a very calm person, she had never answered back so rudely before...even when Devyani teased or made fun of her..! Alka was really worried now, imagining that something very bad must have happened last night in the party...! She decided to question Anu...

Alka: I trust you Anu and I have full faith in you...! You haven't hurt Rajat deliberately, something or someone must have forced you to do it..! What exactly happened in the party...did someone say something or hurt you...? Please...Anu, tell me the truth, I know you were badly hurt..! Last night, I saw you with Mamma earrings...and we all know, that it's only when you are sad or very disturbed that you wear it or just hold it near your heart to feel her presence...πŸ˜’

Anushka(With teary eyes): Why all of you are making such a fuss out of nothing..? As if Rajat is a Picasso Masterpiece, that I have damaged...! Everybody is taking Rajat side..no one is interested to know why I did that...it was not in my intention to hurt him, I just pushed him lightly...!

Devyani (Still angry with Anu): Seriously...? What a joke...! You just push him lightly and he got eight stiches, and you want me to believe that...! While pushing him, didn't you compare your size with his..? In front of you, he is like a mouse beside an elephant..!😑

Alka (Very annoyed with Devyani behaviour): DEVYANi..!!! Stop talking rubbish right now..!!! How can you...(She was stopped short by Shastri Ji loud and angry voice)...

Shastri Ji: Anu...ANUSHKA...! Come here...right now...!!!

Anushka followed by Alka came out of the house...Devyani chose to stay inside. She didn't want Rajat to see her with her face full of small red dots...(Remember...she has chicken pox)πŸ˜‰ 

Shastri Ji: Anu..What Bhabhi Ji is saying about you..is it the truth..? You had a fight with Rajat, and you pushed and hurt him...!

Anushka (Blabbering): Yes..! No..! Yes...It wasn't entirely my fault...he also...

Minty (Imitating Anu): What yes..! No...! Yes..! Did you push him or not...?

Anu: Yes...I pushed him...! But,...(Shastri Ji cut her short)..

Shastri Ji (Very angry with Anu): I don't want to hear any of your explanations...! Apologize to Rajat and say sorry to Minty Aunty...!😑

Anushka(With teary eyes): But, Papa...

Shastri Ji (Even more furious): ANUSHKA..! Apologize and say sorry to both Rajat and Minty Aunty...NOW..!!!

Anushka slowly advanced towards Rajat first, with her face full of fury and fire. Rajat had the self- satisfied smirk of someone who knew he was in power...waiting for her apology...At that very precise moment, Anu hated him so much...! Because of him, her papa was angry and annoyed with her for the first time ever...😑

Rajat(With a satisfied look plastered on his face): Well! I'm still waiting for your apology..! And please...be quick, I don't have all day...! (He stood before her, his arms folded, while smiling with an eyebrow raised)...πŸ˜‰

Anushka (In full action and control): I Will NOT!!! It wasn't entirely my fault and you know it very well..! You and your friends forced me to do it...! The way you behaved with me..you fully deserved it...! 

Anushka yelled and stamped on Rajat foot in anger...before running inside the house, leaving everyone stunned and shock by her action...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Rajat(Jumping from one leg to another): Aie...! Aie...! Aie..! My foot...!🀣🀣

To be continued...final part of Anushka's flashback...Stay tune...⭐️

shrividhya thumbnail
Hi...everyone...! As promised, I have updated final part of Anu's flashback...! Pheww...never though that it will turn out to be so lengthy...Don't expect naughty stuff in this chapter, as this final part is very light hearted and full of Minty and Sareen convo...Next chapter, I will return back to my naughty self with lots of Anuraj romance...Until then, have this light meal, then I will serve you with very hot and spicy dishes...Enjoy,  and as always will appreciate your feedbacks...⭐️

Chapter 7 > "It's all about love"

Flashback > Shastri House Front Yard...8.45 a.m⭐️

Anushka yelled and stamped on Rajat foot in anger...before running inside the house..Leaving every one stunned and shocked by her action...!

Rajat(Jumping from one leg to another): Aie...! Aie...! Aie...!  My foot...!πŸ˜†

Rajat was taken-aback by this attitude of Anu, he had never imagined that she would react so violently ...he had always known Anu to be a very calm and non-violent person...Rajat felt the blood rushed to his face and he clenched his teeth and wheezed in agony...The pain was enough to make him let go of his calm at the very least and made him say to himself.." Oh...you are so gonna die for this...you..you..you...🀬!"

Anu herself was astounded by this behaviour of hers...she had never imagined in her whole life, that one day she will come to hurt someone deliberately...But, that egocentric attitude of Rajat, considering himself the center of the universe, steamed up her temper...No...! In this situation, she wasn't at fault... and apologizing to him would only serve to increase his ego and superiority over her...and that,  she would never ever accept...Anu had to fulfill the promise made to her Mamma and herself...!πŸ‘

Minty(Eyes like saucers): How dare she...! Anushka Shastri...! I won't spare you today...how can you...(she was going inside the house..but, was stopped by Sareen who had just joined them)...

Sareen: Oye..! Moti Helen...what are you doing here so early in the morning, gathering all the neighbourhood..? Don't tell me...! Without my knowledge, you have got ticket for the forthcoming political election, and you are going to be our next PM...! Think about it..me being the husband of the future Prime Minister, my respect in the society will increase and people will salute me...!πŸ˜†

Minty: Are you done..or do you have anything else to add...?

Sareen: Not yet..! But, this is not the right time to talk..or you will give me divorce...!

Minty(Full angry mode): If you want to avoid divorce, you better keep your mouth shut...ANUSHKA...ANUSHKA..A.aaa...I haven't yet finished with you...come outside...you Tubba Chubba...!😲

Sareen: Minty Yaar...Why are you behaving like Mogambo...? She is just a kid...pardon her...! Shastri Ji, sorry for all this...!

Minty: Why are you saying sorry...? They should apologize and say sorry to us...Shastri Ji, I'm telling you...you better control your daughters, or one day they will sit on your head and make you cry tears of blood...I thought that only Devyani was the Queen of siyapaa a...but, Anu turned out to be ten steps ahead...😑 

Sareen could see that his friend was trying his best to control his emotions, and listening quietly to Minty's taunts..It was not easy for a father to tolerate someone talking against his loving daughters... they were his pride...To ease the increasing tensions, Sareen once again tried to calm Minty...

Sareen: Minty...my Babbar Sherni...if you have finished with your Rajneeti bashaan...can we go home...and please forgive Anu, she is only a small kid...!

Minty(Smokes coming out of her nose) A small kid...! Have you not seen her size vize..? Thanks Mati Rani, that she didn't knock Rajat down and fell on top of him...!Right now, your son would have had the same faith of a crushing dead cockroach, with its body juice spread around...! I want these Shastri Sisters to stay away from my sons...make that clear to your friend!😑

All that time, Shastri Ji was listening to Minty's vent without budging...but, now it was becoming really difficult for him to control himself, and couldn't continue standing there and listening to someone talking ill of his adorable daughters...! πŸ˜•

Sareen: But, Minty Yaar...calm down, we will talk about this...(Shastri Ji cut his convo)...!

Shastri Ji: No...Sareen...! Bhabhi Ji is absolutely right...! I thought that being a father, I would also prove to be a good mother for my daughters...but, I was wrong...A father can never take the place of a mother...I have failed in the upbringing of my motherless daughters, that's why they have become uncontrollable...I promise you Bhabhi Ji.., within one week I'll leave Delhi and move to Hyderabad...My sister who is childless, will be most happy to take care of my daughters..In one week, all your troubles will end, and my daughters will go away from you and your sons...😭

Sareen: Shastri ji...what are you saying...? How could you think of leaving Delhi, what about the girls education, have you thought about that...? We will sit calmly and talk about all this ...don't take any decision that you will regret later...!

Shastri Ji: No...Sareen...! I have already made my mind...and I won't change it..Within one week I will leave Delhi with my family...Namastey...!(Saying these words, he went inside the house)...

While Minty was happy after hearing Shastri Ji decision...Sareen was annoyed with her, and turning towards the onlookers, folding both his hands in front of him...

Sareen: Ladies and gentlemen, this was only the trailer of Rajneeti...I would request you to go to your own house, sit in your own sofa, have a bowl of your own popcorns and watch the whole movie on your own television...! Thank you very much..! Murmuring to himself..."Jobless fellows...they are the last to show their faces when there is a calamity...but, always the first, when there is something to gossip about...and on top of that, enjoying it.."😑

Sareen(Furious) Minty...see what you did...! You've upset Shastri Ji and now he is going to leave Delhi...At least, think twice before you open your big mouth..What will the girls do in Hyderabad...their friends, their school, their home, their mother's memories, all is here...!

Minty: This is the best of the best decision that Shastri Ji has taken...! The day he will leave Delhi with his daughters, I will distribute sweet in all the neighbourhood...and will offer one hundred coconuts to Mata Rani..! I will finally get rid of the Shastri Sisters...! πŸ˜•

Sareen: Why do you hate them so much...they are such good and helpful girls...especially, Anushka...!

Minty: Don't flatter that Tubby Teddy Bear...she almost made Rajat blind yesterday, today she almost break his leg...tomorrow, who knows..she can also make him disable...it's best for everyone, if she stays far away from him..!

Sareen: As far as i know Anu, it's not in her habit to hurt someone...I'm sure Rajat and his friends is involved in this...Rajat...! Come here,  you good for nothing fellow (pulling his right ear)..What did Anu exactly meant by you and your friends behaviour...? What happened yesterday...? Tell me the truth...or I'll show you what I'm capable of...!

Minty(Coming to the rescue of Rajat): Sareen Saab...What are you doing...scolding him when he is in such a bad shape...! Instead of reprimanding Anu, you are blaming my son...He can't even stand properly on his two legs, and you are adding salt to his wounds...! How can you be so mean and cruel to your own son...?😲

Sareen: Minty...Yaar...! Don't exaggerate...look at him, he is perfectly fit and fine and standing on his two feet..Knowing Anu character, she hasn't hurt Rajat intentionally, she isn't a violent kid...Rajat and his friends have surely misbehave or done something really bad to her...I have warned you several times...stop being a pampering mother or you will regret it later...!

Minty: Hey...Mata Rani...! Just because I'm defending my son...are you insinuating, I'm a bad mother...?

Sareen: Arey...Minty Yaar...! I didn't mean that...only trying to say, you should be a little more severe towards Rajat...Lately, I've seen him roaming around with a group of youngsters who look like hooligans...specially, that Pandey girl...she has a bad influence on him...The other day, I saw her with Rajat in the nearby Cybercafe playing video games...and that too during school hours...😑

Minty(Annoyed with Sareen Remarks): What are you saying Sareen Saab...? All his friends are from respected and high-class families, just like us...and Mr Pandey daughter is a very nice girl with good upbringing, not like your friend Shastri Ji daughters, who are real witches...!

Sareen: Being born in a well-known family and being rich, doesn't make you a good person..! You should also have a great heart, and our Anu has that...she will never hurt someone intentionally...πŸ‘

Rajat was watching her parents arguing and was hating Anu even more...This is the first time, his father had dared to pull his ear and taunts him...and the way his Dad was defending Anu, was making his Mom more hyper, and he was not liking it at all...blaming Anu for all this chaos...

Minty: Sareen Saab..., sometimes I have this feeling, that you love the Shastri Sisters more than your own sons...especially, that Plumpton Anushka...If it is in your hands, you will even make her your daughter-in-law one day...!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Sareen: Minty...Yaar..., you stole the words right out of my mouth...! The very first time I saw her...I don't know why...but, I had this feeling deep down my heart...that RAJAT and ANUSHKA are made for each other's...May be, because she was born in Sareen house, I have always considered her as being part of my family...What an incredible night it was...an unforgettable Diwali Night...!!! 

Sareen mind drifted back 9 years...the night,  Anushka Shastri was born...and he started reminiscing those moments...(Lol...Sareen flashback overtaking Anu's flashback...hope guys you won't get confuse with all these flashbacks...To ease your confuse minds I'm separating Sareen flashback in brackets...).🀣 πŸ€£

(It was Diwali Night...Shastri Ji along with his nearly 9 months pregnant wife and 3 years old daughter Alka, came to celebrate Diwali at Sareen House...Shastri and Sareen families were both enjoying Diwali together like a big happy family...Suddenly, without warning the power supply shut down, due to high voltage present in the electrical line...leaving the whole neighbourhood in total black out..The clay diyas could hardly lightened up the surroundings...! 
At that precise moment, Mrs Shastri started having labour pain and severe contraction...It was too late to take her to the hospital, her water bag had already broken and the baby was ready to come out at any moment...The women of the locality decided to make the delivery in Sareen House itself...With the help of all the women...in exception of Minty; seeing Mrs Shastri in so much pain...a life-threatening rise in her blood pressure made her unconscious...Among hundreds of diyas, Anu came to this world...Her first cry, brought along back with her the power supply...All the ladies blessed her as the Goddess of happiness and lights...).πŸ₯³ 

Sareen: The moment Anu had made her entrance in this world, she had lightened Diwali Night and the lives of all the people in the neighbourhood...She was born to bring lights and happiness in everybody life...and that day, I've made a wish that I'll bring that light to my house..I will get her married to my Rajat...!

Minty: Have you gone crazy...? Anu...symbolism of lights and happiness...what a joke...! She has only bring darkness in my life...! How can you even think of getting her married to my handsome son...? Have you seen her size...? My Rajat will look like a giraffe beside a baboon...! 

Sareen: Minty...Yaar, have you forgotten...how Rajat used to love Anu...After Bhabhi Ji, it was Rajat who hold her in his arms and was not allowing anyone to come near her...Rajat was completely lost in Anu's eyes...repeatedly telling everyone that her eyes twinkled like stars in the sky, and Anu was his Diwali gift that God had sent for him from heaven...he won't let anyone take her away from him, and he would always hold her near his heart...😳

Minty: Yes..and that's why I hate Anu so much...! One year...! One whole year...! I lost control over my son, I was no more the one who had first priority in his life...Anu had stolen that place, she became the most important part of his life...I still remember...I had to visit Shastri House four to five times everyday, because Rajat insisted to see his Nuka...I had to make the never ending  back and forth walk from Shastri House to Sareen House...I had lost so much weight during that time...He would start throwing tantrums, whenever I would refuse him...He would stop eating and won't have his bath...!πŸ˜ƒ

Sareen: Nuka...yes Nuka...! Rajat used to call Anushka, Nuka...! How can I forget, it was Rajat himself who chose this name for her...ANUSHKA...!!!

(One month after her birth, Shastri Ji had organized a naming ceremony for her new-born daughter...The priest had asked all the people present in the ceremony, to choose one name of their choice starting with letter A...write it on a piece of paper and placed it in a bowl...Rajat had the honour to took out one piece of paper...and the name written on it was Anushka...and surprise...surprise...Anushka was Minty's choice...)🀣

Minty: I still get headache...whenever I remember those days, Rajat chanting  Nuka...Nuka..Nuka.aaa...the whole day...The naming ceremony day, was also the worst day of my life...Rajat went missing on that day...! For one hour, everybody kept searching for him...and he was nowhere to be seen...That day, I thought I would die...I thought I had lost him for ever...! 
Here, we were all in tensions searching for him...there, Rajat Sareen was sleeping peacefully in Anu's cot...beside her and holding her closely and delicately in his arms, as if she was a porcelain chinese doll...!!

(Rajat and Anushka were inseparable...The people in the neighbourhood used to address them as ANURAJ,  whenever they were together...until the day, Anu celebrated her first birthday...! That day, as always Rajat insisted to hold her in his arms...But, due to unfortunate circumstances, Anu peed on Rajat...soaked and spoiled his new outfit...When all the guests started laughing at him, he got so angry...that he was about to throw Anu on the floor, hadn't Mrs Shastri stopped him on time... Rajat would have badly hurt Anushka...).πŸ˜•

Minty: On Anu first birthday...I was supposed to give her a gift...but, instead she gave me the best gift of my life, she returned my son back to me...!

Sareen: Yes...Minty...Yaar...from that day, Rajat completely distanced himself from Anushka...and never went near her...the situation has still not changed even today...but, I still have hope that one day, they will become Anuraj again..and I will make her my daughter-in-law..

Minty: Till, I'm alive..I won't allow this wish of yours to be realized..Anuraj will never happen..😑

Sareen: Minty...Yaar..., please calm down, or your blood pressure will rise and you will faint..., just like the day Anushka was born...remember...! And who knows, what will happen in 10 - 15 years...what's written in our destiny...?

Minty: Sareen Saab..., are you praying for my death...so that you can fulfill your wish and make my son marry that Tubby Muffin...!

Sareen: What are you saying my Babbar Sherni...! Who will prepare desi ghee ka gol gol and round round paratha and gajar ka halwa for me, if you die...!πŸ˜†

Minty: Are you done...or do you have something more to add...?

Sareen: No, that's all...it was a bad joke...! Shall we go home now my Moti Helen...!!

Rajat was standing there like a statue, as if he had been struck by lightenings...He still couldn't believe that he had really heard those conversations between her parents...He used to be after Anu day and night, slept with her in her cot, hold her in his arms, used to get lost in her eyes, chose her name...etc...etc...People addressing them as ANURAJ, as if they were a couple, and she peed on him...and on top of that, his Dad already preparing for his marriage with Anu...disgusting...! Yuck...!!

From inside the house, Anu saw Minty Aunty and Sareen Uncle...with a limping Rajat in between them, heading towards Sareen House...! Anu was still unaware of the conversation between Rajat Mom and Dad...! How will she come to know of her first year in this world, and her bonding with Rajat...will Rajat tell her one day...?πŸ˜‰

End of Anushka flashback...to be continued...Meet you again in present time...⭐️

shrividhya thumbnail
Hi...everyone...as promised, I have updated Chapter 8...! As always, this chapter also is quite lengthy...I would say this time it turned out to be doubled lengthy...! This chapter is specially dedicated to all my dear sisters/friends who have prayed for my fast recovery, when I was suffering from health problems...! Thank you all and love you all...Muaaah...β€οΈπŸ€—

Note: Mature contents...! Members under 12...stay away...!πŸ˜‰
Enjoy and feedbacks needed to encourage me to continue...!⭐️

Chapter 8 > "It's all about love"

Present Time: Mango Hotel - The Shastri Sisters Hotel Room...⭐️

Devyani banging on the washroom door brought Anushka back to present time...!

Anu Pov: Hey Shankar Ji...! Why...! Why now...! Why after so many years, the past has resurfaced to torment me again...I have a gnawing fear...! Haunting thoughts keep coming back to torture me, reminding me of my ever present past...refusing to leave me alone...! I shall stay safe as long as my past stays buried...!😲

Twelve years ago, the only thing that end up being positive and in her favour, was her wish had been granted...As promised, exactly one week later...Shastri Ji and her four daughters left Delhi for Hyderabad, and Anu never had to step into the premises of her old school ever, and neither had to face Rajat mocking eyes and those of his horrible friends...!

Whether it was destiny or not...! The day Anu was leaving Delhi...Rajat also was leaving the city...!The last time they came face to face was at the Railway Station...! Anu boarded the train for Hyderabad, while Rajat along with Sareen Uncle boarded that of Dehradhun...! Rajat had been admitted in the Rashtriya Indian Military College (RIMC)...A public school for boys situated in Doon Valley, Dehradhun...a feeder Institution for the National Defence Academy, Indian Naval Academy and subsequently, the Indian Air Force Academy...!😊

Whenever, she remembers that day...she could still feel Rajat black eyes piercing into her's, looking with full hatred that the world hasn't seen until now...! It felt like he wasn't just looking through her soul...but, cutting through her soul...It was ironic, how the most beautiful eyes could have so much hate...! Up till now, she has never understood...why Rajat had blamed and accused her of being responsible for his transfer to the Military College...!

Devyani(Being Impatient): Anushka...! Anushka aa aaa...! What are you doing inside...it's been so long...! We too, we need to take shower and get ready...! I have never understood why you always take so much time to shower...!

Anu: Devyani...! Please..just give me 10 mins...I'm almost finished...only 10 mins...Ok..!

Devyani: Only 10 mins...not 1 second more...! I have told you several times, even if you don't wash yourself for two days, you will still smell good and look fresh...! Shankar Ji, has been very generous while creating you...! You don't have to use any perfume to smell good, you always smell like baby talcum powder, and you don't need to use any make-up...you always look fresh..! Poor me, after washing myself with water...I have to take a second perfume shower to smell good...!😲

Alka: Yes Devyani...! You are absolutely right, Anu smells so good that once you go near her...you just don't want to go away from her...! That's why Peeya likes to sleep with her...!

Devyani: The guy who will marry Anushka will be very lucky to get a low budget wife...He will not have to buy tons of perfume and loads of make-up...! He will not even need to use airfreshner in his house...ha..ha..ha..Lol...!πŸ˜†

Finally, Anushka decided to emerge from the washroom...! Calmed and refreshed, wearing a clean long-sleeved green salwaar suit...! Alka and Devyani were both sitting on the bed...! 
First, they looked at Anushka real strange...then each other of them looked at the other...and they just burst out laughing...waking a semi-conscious Peeya at the same time..!

Peeya(Rubbing her eyes): Devyani Di...! Why are you laughing so loudly...? You've disturbed my sleep...!

Devyani was finding it impossible to answer Peeya...! She just pointed her finger towards Anushka, rolled on the bed and burst out laughing again..followed by Alka and Peeya...! Anu was clueless...because every time, her three sisters were looking at her, they end up laughing hysterically...like there's no tomorrow...!

Anushka(Clueless): What..! Are you laughing at me...? Is there something on my face...? Is something wrong with my appearance...?

Devyani(Holding her tummy): Hey...Shankar Ji...! Anushka...you...you...oh God...(Couldn't finish her sentence and rolled with laughter once again)...πŸ˜ƒ

Anushka(Annoyed): That's really not funny...! I'm going downstairs to phone Papa, and at the same time order breakfast...! All three of you, stop acting childish, you better get up and take your showers and get ready...!

Anushka headed towards the exit...her right hand on the door knob and ready to open the door, when suddenly, Alka stopped her...!

Alka: Anu...! Wait a minute...! You can't go out like this...!

Anushka: Alka Di...! I have better thing to do than watching you people behaving hysterically...!

Devyani: Hey...Hello...Anushka Madam...if by better thing you mean to knock out all the males species of this Hotel, then you are free to go out of this room...! Tell me, are you going out dressed like this...!

Anushka(Puzzled): Yes...! What's wrong with my clothes...! I've just had my shower, I'm wearing a clean suit, and it's perfectly decent...!

Devyani(Mischievously): Oh really...! Will you please just turn round, and look in the mirror..!

Acceding to Devyani instruction, Anushka looked herself in the mirror...! Her face went through shock, fierce blushing...and then embarrassment...! She was wearing her salwaar top, back to front...! The back of the dress having a more plunging neckline, the upper part of Anu bosom and bra were clearly exposed...!🀣

Devyani(Pulling Anu legs): Tell me...is this Anushka Shastri new fashion trends...? 

Blushing with embarrassment, Anu rushed into the bathroom...! She still couldn't believe that she Anushka Shastri, who had succeeded in taking control of her life all those 12 years..has once again been the laughing stock...but, this time of her own sisters...and all because of Rajat Sareen...! It seems that the past has already started catching up with her present...! Coming to her right mind, she gradually removed her top and again slipped it on properly...!πŸ˜•

Alka, Devyani and Peeya were still lying on the bed, giggling among themselves...! They stopped short, seeing Anushka glaring down at them...!

Anushka: Will you please stop...! Everybody makes mistakes once in their lifetime...!

Devyani: Yes...you're right..but, not in the case of Anushka Shastri...! You run your life and ours like a strict teacher...everything must be 101% perfect and flawless...! There are no place for errors or faux pas in your dictionary...! How come you did such a blunder while getting dressed...! See..., now you are wearing only one earring...!😲

Anushka frowned at Devyani...lifting a hand to her ears...! Feeling panic, fear and worry coursed through her...! Her hand reached out to gently touch one of the earrings...her teary eyes looking down at her three sisters...! Suddenly, Devyani leaped out of the bed and cuddled her in her arms...!

Anushka(Controlling her tears): I've lost one of my earrings...I must go look for it...! It must be somewhere in the hotel...!

Devyani(Seeing Anu teary eyes): I know you were emotionally attached to it...because, it was Momma earrings...but, where will you search for it...! This is such a big hotel...!

Alka(Joining Devyani and hugged Anu): Devyani is right Anu...! It will be like searching for a needle in a haystack...! Who knows, may be someone special will find it and return it back to you...! It was Momma blessing for you, could be it's an indication that she wants to give her blessing to someone else also...someone who will become an important part of your life..!πŸ˜‰

Devyani: Alka Di...you and your filmy dialogues..! Anushka...! Are you ok..? You know, you don't always have to show others that you're strong...! You can cry..we are all here to support you...! Since last night, I have noticed you're behaving quite strangely...! Is someone or something bothering you...?😲

Anushka(Murmuring to herself): Yes...! Someone is bothering me...making me do things that I don't usually do...occupying my mind and tormenting me...I swear I can still feel his hands on my skin, the unbearable pleasure of his body against mine, and longed for his touch, his sexy voice in my ears...!

Devyani(Seeing Anu flushed face): Did you say anything...? See..you're blushing...! Does it have anything to do with the hot guy we met in the lobby...! Don't tell me, you too you have fallen for him..! You know, you can have him..but, stay away from Rajat Sareen...he is mine.!😑

Anushka: Don't talk nonsense...! I have already forgotten about him..I'm not like you, who falls in and out of love every time you meet a good-looking guy...!

Devyani(Looking at Anu dress): Anushka...! For once couldn't you wear something more pretty...We are going to Delhi...Yaar...! You know how Minty Aunty is..always tip top when it comes to dressing, and she likes others also to follow her trends...! You wouldn't want to upset her again after all these years...! The last time we saw her, she was very upset with you..! You were the reason we were forced to leave Delhi and shift to Hyderabad...!You and your stupid fight with Rajat...! After all these years, you have still not tell us...what exactly happened on that Valentine Day...!πŸ˜• 

Anushka(Displease with Devyani remarks): Why...? What's wrong with it...? It's quite pretty and comfortable to travel...I'm only going to Delhi, not to Buckingham Palace to meet the Queen..!

Devyani: You're such a bore, just like your clothes...! You're looking like a 'karela ki sabzi' in this green salwaar suit...! Please...just for today, wear one of my jeans and top...! It will be more comfortable for the train journey...! I don't understand why you try to cover yourself from head to toe...when you're so cute and have such a perfect body...!πŸ˜ƒ

Peeya(Agreeing to Devyani): Yes...Anu Di...! Please...Pleaseee ...you will look so pretty in them...! Remember, last year in Pinky birthday party...you wore Devyani Di clothes and all the boys were only admiring and complimenting you on your look...!

Devyani(Playfully hitting Peeya): You..Anu Di ki Chamchi...always praising her..! I'm the prettiest of the Shastri Sisters...never forget that...! But, for once I'll agree with you...Anushka was looking really gorgeous and sexy that day...even more beautiful than me...! Although, her make-up was light, her face was glowing like a starry night..while me, I was looking like a starless night..even though, I had done a complete make-over of myself...!πŸ˜ƒ

Anushka: Will both of you stop discussing about me...as if I'm not here...! I'm perfectly comfortable in my own clothes and I don't have to impress anyone...! You better go get ready or we will miss our train..! I'm going to phone Papa...!