taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

It's 1130 at nishas. Must be asleep. 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Airconditioned kitchen

He cleaned up the living room shut and locked the doors, did not sit on the bed with his
laptop and grab his wife every time she entered the bedroom, Vandu soaked for idli and dosa

Filled up water in both bathroom buckets... in case water supply stopped... he had already picked up Shravu's room... and taken water to his parents' room..
turned off their AC as they only liked it on the first hour.

He got the ice cream out and served a large bowl, and took it to bed

She changed into a kaftan after a quick shower... and stepped out to find Shravu smiling peacefully the AC was the best across the room..
She was happy... there was no power outtage... and umm.. there was ice cream

"Va kanna" he invited her...

"Did u get the meds?" she asked

"No da... umm.. I with drew Rs.1500, ella selavu ayiduthu" (spent everything)

"I wont go to Munirka Market..." she muttered applying some moisturizer on her face

"No no... u go... there is a lot in the bank" he lied

He was thinking of applying for a PF loan for the delivery anyway, he might as well do it soon,

"Oru Rs.3000 venum" she said

"Ya ya... we will be fine... pay check will come on 28th, 29th is a Friday..." he calculated mentally leaning back

"Will u go with me to see Ishita?" he asked out of the blue

She leaned, he gave her a pillow... she shook her head

"Please?" he asked

"Nee vayku vandada pesuve adukku apram onakku kappal padai venum (u will say whatever then u want naval ships to back you)

"More like surface to air missiles" he whispered leaning over

Gently kissing her...

"DONT... no veshamam... all banned" (no funny boz)

She lingered... as he scraped his  salt and pepper stubble.. gently feeling her curves

"U are too old to be making out" she mocked

"I am young enough to make u pregnant"

She half smiled

Slowly turning towards him

"Vaa dee nalikki? Kozhandai kochindu irukkum" (Come with me no? Baby will be upset)

"Kozhandaya? avala pottu akku vera aani vera kizhichirke" (baby? u have shred her today)

"take it off" he whispered feeling her kaftan

"Paavam da adu" she said emotionally

"I KNOW... I have been in my worst behavior the last two days di" he admitted

"TWO DAYS AA? 12 YEARS 6 MONTHS DA"  she moaned shivering in the cool air as he exposed more skin

He gently rolled the kaftan up her knee...

He kissed her finally...

"Vaa dee please?" he begged

She nodded...  leaned on his chest

"KITCHEN LA FIRST AC PODANUM DI" (We need a AC in the kitchen)

"First buy yourself an SUV adukku apram kitchen la AC podalam"  she mocked

They both knew both were impossible to do

He remembered the ice cream, picked up the bowl... it was half melty

"Dey chocolate syrup oothi, nuts pottu, gummy worms pottu.. peanut butter chunks pottu white choc chips pottu kudu da" she asked for a fancy sundae

"May 29th vaangi taren kanna" (Buy it for u on pay day) "Baskin Robbins la Rs.600 solluvan" (it will be priced Rs.600)

She nodded, slowly savoring the three melty scoops as he watched, smiling indulgently... he leaned for a spoonful... "Poi eduthindu va da, u only brought two scoops adulayum osiya"

(GO GET UR OWN, u want hissa out of the tiny bowl u brought for me?)

VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

HOW ADORABLEEE VANI

I SMILED WIDE THANKS SO VERY MUCH. My father in law used to be that way "Jaasti vaangaade RENDE RENDU yedaanu sweet vangindu va" he would say😳 (Dont buy too much just two pieces of some sweet) when I would go to Delhi, and be out and about during the day shopping... before I leave, he will the exact words

My mother in law will grit her teeth  do a face palm and say "Ayyo naatu ponnu enna nenaichippo, aana vayasukku adayalam illama, you are asking for sweets like a baby" (What will DIL think... behave your age)

And I have to cater to individual needs...Appa likes sweets, amma likes kaaram 😃
And a weekly outing for masala dosa or something is an additional bonus !! I realise my father is on his last leg and all the more reason,  I sit by his side as he is unable to hear anymore...but he wont let go of his Samsung tablet...his lifeline to books, news and games 😃
They are like two teenagers actually 😆
Vidyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VeeIyer

Thanks for asking Ashu...😊
Doing ok...between physio and meds, am better now...but I NEVER miss reading an update and as I said earlier, the Like button is never missed too !
I will be back to posting , but right now, have to lie low and be sensible ( tough ?! ) to avoid permanent issues 😭

Take care :-) 
VeeIyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

what happened???sorry i missed some pages.will read that now..take enough rest dear...

Thanks for the concern Ishruhi ( ?! )

Have developed a trigger thumb ( like iam the President of NRA 😃 ), my tendons are swollen and I cant type..Total embargo on laptop by husband ( he is away and Iam playing hookie !! )

But am loving the way the story is developing thanks to Nisha and her splendid updates 😊

VeeIyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: dristi64

Vani:  I hope u r better now. Pls take care. 🤗

Thanks Dristi !

doing better but it is a long haul
The concern Iam receiving from the forum is overwhelming 😳
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hahahahha
I liked this!!

Such a sweet couple...Know the FACTS
Go overboard with emotions sometimes but are mature enough to bring back their feet to the ground 👏
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VeeIyer

And I have to cater to individual needs...Appa likes sweets, amma likes kaaram 😃
And a weekly outing for masala dosa or something is an additional bonus !! I realise my father is on his last leg and all the more reason,  I sit by his side as he is unable to hear anymore...but he wont let go of his Samsung tablet...his lifeline to books, news and games 😃
They are like two teenagers actually 😆

So cute Vani!!
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

It's 1130 at nishas. Must be asleep.

yeayea...got one!!!!thanks nisha!!!now go and sleep kanna!! 😊
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira