Reporters Written Update May 15, 2015

..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Reporters Written Update May 15, 2015

hi guys, I'm Zaara. I'll be doing regular Monday Updates from now on. and Keenal will do Firday.

Ananya reaches home. She's tired. Arav is relieved she is home as he was very scared. Ananya questions him and says she knows he went with Bindra and not to keep such company. His dad is rich and will free him easily, but what about him? He hugs her and says he promises her he won't repeat any mistake again. She says she loves him and he is her responsibility than mother. He says Kabir sir said that as well that you took my responsibility so I also have a responsibility towards you. He said Kabir told him if she were there instead of Richa how you would have felt. Ananya says thank God that didn't happen. Ananya says Kabir freed you just on the basis of trust that you are innocent. Mom comes and asks who's innocent. Ananya mentions that she was talking about the rave party raid, and the mother says whoever was present there at the party are a culprit. She says Mahi was so focused and a good girl but made one mistake and lost everything because of it. Her name, family, dignity, etc. She says ever since Mahi woke up she's been crying and remembering her mom.

Anaya enters the room in which Mahi is sleeping. Mom tells hers Mahi's story about her life spiraling out of control. Ananya says she will talk to her mother tomorrow. Mahi refuses as she cannot face her mother. Ananya says you can talk to my mom and tell her everything but can't meet your own mother. Anaya says I feel your mom is stronger and smarter than my mom. Mahi says why you saved me. Anaya says because you were a story for me only then, and even now you are a story for many youngsters, and even your mom is a inspiration for many mothers.

In the morning, Mahi's mom comes to meet her and they both get emotional and hug each other. They hug  Anaya as well. 

Kabir calls a meeting to discuss about his coverage for tonight's story. He asks Ronnie to collect data. Malvika asks so there is no big story today, Kabir mentions not everyday can be breaking news. Ananya says she has a huge story. Kabir says and your late with it. She tells Kabir it's a heart touching story, for todays youth. It's from her mother's point of view. He says he cannot. Manav asks why? Kabir says they cannot.  Manav and Kabir argue on the story to air or not. Manav accuses Kabir of saying that he does all the work and they just get paid for nothing. He's pissed. Ronnie says that they should watch Ananya's story to decide if its breaking news or not. Anaya says it's ok she doesn't want any issues and compensate the 2 lakh some other way, and find a story which is immoral like rape or murder, et, after all that is breaking news. Kabir says if you are so interested in the human story run it on your time slot. Khalid comes and says it is good idea as Manav presents emotional stories well. Kahlid gives Manav the signal to do it. Manav smiles.

Manav asks  Malvika if it irked her that he's covering Anaya's story and not Kabir. She asks him to act mature else they will all fall. Don't make things personal and think about the channel. She says stop instigating fights among the people working under them or it will end badly. He says Kabir is not a god nor is a savior of the news channel.

Ronnie gives Anaya a reality check and asks her to stop being childish as you consider Kabir your hero but you are just a reporter for him. He thinks practically and not emotionally like you. Be happy your story is running and you are getting credit for it. Manav comes and asks Ananya if with her permission he can edit the final cut of the story to make a huge impact. She says since you're running the story you have the right to edit it, he says its not about right. She thanks him for running his story and he says your welcome and leaves the cabin.

Kabir gives his gyan at the end of the episode. Kismat and khabar have a weird relationship. Kabhi kabhi kismet se khabr miljati hai aur kabhi khabar se kismat badal jati hai.

PreCAP- Kabir praises Manav's report. Manav says thank  you to him and congratulates Ananya and then hugs her.  Kabir gets jealous seeing them hug.

Thank You for reading guys.

Zaara
Edited by ..-Zaara-.. - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2