Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gaya3sb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: peace..

sudha pls update quickly so tht i can update d title..i might just doze off nytime..

it's done. And plz call.me Gaya3. sudarminy is my Amma 😊
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Prabh you are amazing another level of writing dear. It is not easy to write emotional story cause you have to feel it and when you write you want the people to read also feel it and can understanding the emotional you put them true. This is beautiful story of Ishra Jouney even he had no more the present and past of this story well portray Ishu try to keep everything as much as the same that Raman still alive according to their daily routine. And raman had give her freedom from beginning so she can manage her own life and other. Very well taught of husband. Love all the moment you tell about their past fill with love and happiness and she try to keep it with her till her last breathe . I read the review you made many people cry here.😉. Beautiful beautiful is the words from me. Thank you for writing here dear.👏👏👏

nividances thumbnail
@Dipa: brilliant my dear! Awesome awesome awesome...song and story both fantastic!
nividances thumbnail
@oneOone: Melodious song and an equally beautiful story it accompanied.
nividances thumbnail
Smilesforever: The sari moment was too cute. Off to read part 2.
nividances thumbnail
Smilesforever: part 2 was just so poignant. I really liked it.
nividances thumbnail
Umeirah: nice! Never really liked the song you used, but it went nicely with your story. 😊
nividances thumbnail
Gayatri: I saw the similarity to RNBJ from the beginning and had a hunch that Subbu was Raman only, but you wrote it well. It was a tad bit confusing to follow with all the flashbacks and such, but nice job nonetheless. 
nividances thumbnail
Yay! I'm all caught up! I must say that we've had some amazing OSes so far. Thanks Pallavi for organizing this and doing such a wonderful job with the index and links...made it really easy to navigate around. Also, really nice songs that everyone has used thus far; got introduced to some new ones that I hadn't heard before. 
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Gaya3 ...
It was wonderful updt..
Raman as subbu(lover same but chngd d name) lol
Lyk it.  
Thnx 4 pm