sgc68 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
How stubborn can a person be? He is still hankering after Neha. Neha has been in their home for a month and he did not realize it. So where is the love? If he truly loved her, he would have recognized her pardha or no pardha. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sam_Faizal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Murlidar is a worthless piece of s***... He doesn't deserve Shyamili...he'll never change...him and neha deserve each other...they both are scums...Shyamili deserves so much better than him...I hope she leaves him soon and then he'll realize her worth...she should start a new life like LD said and live happily...no point wasting her tears ov Murlidar.
Khusharni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I actually had some hopes that he would finally get a brain, but I was wrong...
sgc68 thumbnail
I expected at least a little embarrassment on his part after Neha's exposure but instead he has become more defiant.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
murlidhar-neha indeed match made in heaven...both are disgusting and selfish creatures...i can't believe he is sadhna-govind son and LD's elder brother...he doesn't deserve shyamili...its high time for shyamili to stop showering her love and precious time on this idiot...he is not worth it...i am sure neha is going to use this idiot to target Chatruvedis again...especially LDR...
sgc68 thumbnail
Well if some falls flat on their face, they react by blaming everyone else. Let us see. There might still be redemption.