sony ki parvarish aur uski saas bina sasural

bluesaphire thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
 yes guys sony thinks by bringing parvarish season 2 and saas bina sasural season 2 they can gain trp.🥱
do you also feels the same but i dont thinks so 

at that time people use to watch that shows but not now ðŸ˜•

they were off air on 2012 i think at that time sony ka dimag sahi chalta tha ðŸ˜­

sony ki stratergy palle hi nahi padti🤢

why cant humsafars ph make new season on starplus with different name of the show 

it will be new na😊 to the audience humsafars title na bhi rakhen to chalega

just want harshad shivya and asharfi with same bg music ðŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Letter to Dr khurrana-

Please tell me what's wrong with this channel. 🤢
bluesaphire thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
DR. khurana kya karlega sony ko koi thik nahi karsakta😕
i just want to see how much trp will this show gain now ðŸ˜ˆ

same response from the audience or the end of the show with in 2,3 months😳
madhu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluesaphire

DR. khurana kya karlega sony ko koi thik nahi karsakta😕

i just want to see how much trp will this show gain now ðŸ˜ˆ

same response from the audience or the end of the show with in 2,3 months😳

hope so😳
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Looks like Sony has gone mad...They need to let the production house focus on there story and let them deliver what they have planned to the audience...what they need is a new marketing team With ways to market the shows...
Let's not focus on bringing old Skelton back that was so lat season...

Anyway they need to let each shown run for at least 6 months and then tell the ph when they are going to cut the show. ..maybe replying to fan emails would also help...

Sony TV lacks in promotion only they promote cid ahat and crime petrol were is that Sony who were top 10 years back .
Sony has always been best at there projects giving unique shows compared to star plus nonsense saas bahu crap only thing they lack is trp .
I don't understand this trp how can sane ppl like saathiya type of show which is ott and in zee tv kumkumbhagya the story itself is such a crap .
I feel trp chart is curupt .
Humsafars was unique now reporter is unique it's strange ppl don't watch shows in Sony usually ppl want different right how can they watch crap in TV with is predictable boring shows .
Sasural simar ki and qh heights of rubbish getting trps omg Humsafars was much better ahead of qh what went wrong ?
Now mu boli exit happy that it axed because ph didn't wait a week for Hs exit .
Hate TV nowadays it's so boring .
Sab TV tarak is much better than trp toppers
madhu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockstar29

Sony TV lacks in promotion only they promote cid ahat and crime petrol were is that Sony who were top 10 years back .
Sony has always been best at there projects giving unique shows compared to star plus nonsense saas bahu crap only thing they lack is trp .
I don't understand this trp how can sane ppl like saathiya type of show which is ott and in zee tv kumkumbhagya the story itself is such a crap .
Humsafars was unique now reporter is unique it's strange ppl don't watch shows in Sony usually ppl want different right how can they watch crap in TV with is predictable boring shows .
Sasural simar ki and qh heights of rubbish getting trps omg Humsafars was much better ahead of qh what went wrong ?

I prefer badi door she aaye hai thank tmkoc...but anyway Sony never gets trps because they're awful and never promote their shows(I guess)! Agreed, TV is not even entertaining anymore...I need to stick to my laptop and old hs episodes 🥱
raaz19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhu31

I prefer badi door she aaye hai thank tmkoc...but anyway Sony never gets trps because they're awful and never promote their shows(I guess)! Agreed, TV is not even entertaining anymore...I need to stick to my laptop and old hs episodes 🥱

Hey madhu try life ok...They  have a serial called kalash I am hooked to at the moment...

Sorry to say but sony believes in old shows only. .the problem is that they don't link there hd channel with the standard and they also don't show repeats of each show...This leaves viewing space for viewer's yo switch...

Truly after they canceled humsafars I was annoyed that they didn't let the ph finest as promised per the extension...

Anyways check out the show I mentioned. .😊 
raaz19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockstar29

Well said...I totally agree with you...also I agree the trp chart is because it beer takes into account the viewership of us abroad and online...truly of they checked they would see what the show meant...

Sorry but they need a new marketing team in my opinion lol...😛
madhu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raaz19

Hey madhu try life ok...They have a serial called kalash I am hooked to at the moment...

Sorry to say but sony believes in old shows only. .the problem is that they don't link there hd channel with the standard and they also don't show repeats of each show...This leaves viewing space for viewer's yo switch...

Truly after they canceled humsafars I was annoyed that they didn't let the ph finest as promised per the extension...

Anyways check out the show I mentioned. .😊

I'll check the timings and maybe I can watch.
BTW, the worst part was that 2:00am timings >:-(
Sony HD used to show like 3 repeats of humsafars on weekdays, one on Saturday but when the show was ending there were no repeats only! And the promos were never there...what's the story of kalash 😕 I watch only comedy classes on life OK :p