Wow.. I never knew Avinash Sachdev... + some pic edits

PiuPerera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow I never knew Avi had done many world tours and concerts. 
Wow... 
Really proud to be a fan of Avi.. 
Someone has updated about his world tours and concerts on his wikipedia page.. I dont know how true the facts are... The person updated it has given some articles and interviews of Avinash & R... as references...So I am thinking it must be true ..
Have anyone of you met him in any foreign tour ? Please share some pics, if you guys have any .. 😃 thanks 

"Though Sachdev is not a frequent stage performer, he has participated in several world tours and concerts. In 2010, 2011 and 2012, he performed in Zee Night Concerts in Los Angeles, New York, New Jersey, West Indies, South Africa and Mauritius along with ... R... In 2012, he participated in Zee Heros with Mamata Sharma concert. He was also a part of Udit Narayan with Zee stars concert in 2013 in South Africa" (Wikipedia,2015).

NO BASHING...😊

I noticed this on wikipedia and thought of sharing with you all as a die hard Avi fan... 😃
Edited by PiuPerera - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PiuPerera thumbnail
Someone please say something... 😆😊😃
PiuPerera thumbnail
Finally 😆👏
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That's wonderful piu! Tfs 
mehare thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for pics & post😛😛😛
krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
👏

Edited by krithi1990 - 8 years ago
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tfs... I m also die hard fan of Avinash...
I knew that he take a part in lots of concerts...

akashavani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
PIU...WOW...Tks For Sharing such...Super Info..About Avinash Sachdev ... Loved it...Very Much...As Die Hard Fan of ..Avinash. .Myself. 

So AVI..Got So Many  BEST AWARDS. .Popular...Hero Debut Too ... and did...Stage  Performances ..all over The World Too...Think His Own Business is linked to...EVENTS.

AVI..Definitely Deserves  Awards...and ..Accolades...As A Perfect And Brilliant  Artist Too..Everyway. 

SP..!!!!...SHLOK AGNIHOTRI. ... Along With ...ASHLOK...and ...EBPTEAM TOO. ...Deserves...UNIQUE AWARDS.

Heard about Awards   and Time slots...didn't  see any of his shows.
Heard  and Saw  Avi ..saying ..He is not Comfortable  on Stage ..Even though...Judges Praised him ..A Lot..in one ..Byte.
Edited by akashavani - 8 years ago
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: akashavani

PIU...WOW...Tks For Sharing such...Super Info..About Avinash Sachdev ... Loved it...Very Much...As Die Hard Fan of ..Avinash. .Myself. 

So AVI..Got So Many  BEST AWARDS. .Popular...Hero Debut Too ... and did...Stage  Performances ..all over The World Too...Think His Own Business is linked to...EVENTS.

AVI..Definitely Deserves  Awards...and ..Accolades...As A Perfect And Brilliant  Artist Too..Everyway. 

SP..!!!!...SHLOK AGNIHOTRI. ... Along With ...ASHLOK...and ...EBPTEAM TOO. ...Deserves...UNIQUE AWARDS.

Heard about Awards   and Time slots...didn't  see any of his shows.
Heard  and Saw  Avi ..saying ..He is not Comfortable  on Stage ..Even though...Judges Praised him ..A Lot..in one ..Byte.

compleely agree..
Avi deserve it... Its purely due to his Hard work and dedication...
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs..lovely post...lovely pictures..