rafalover4rever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
THIS IS A FUN POST.
I know its too early predict the finalists !! But just for fun we can guess who all will go till finale.

Mention 3 couples by ranking 1 , 2 , 3 with reasons why they will sustain till finale.

My guess
1) Amruta- Himanshoo- Cute couple , very good at dancing

2) Upen - karishma -they have an X-factor in them , they dance well , perform good in tasks and are popular.

3) aishwarya - rohit-  They put in a lot of efforts , especially rohit i would say. Rohit's funny attitude is also couple's USP.They dont take panga with anyone as such I mean in the task ( GUESS WHOSE RUMOUR IT IS) when mrunal sharad , shakti neha ,upen karishma and they won they tried to negotiate with  upen karishma.

OOh I completely forgot rashmi-nandish they may come till finale as they are good dancers , and I think the injury controversy was scripted by ekta , otherwise a contestant leaving country , IT IS NOT ABIDING BY THE CONTRACT they signed with ekta.
But if even if they come till finale I dont thnk audience will cast them votes because of Rashmi's controversy .
mrunal-sharad can also be there because of the parents not allowing story.!!!๐Ÿ˜’

Enlist who you think will the finalists???
Edited by rafalover4rever - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swaronlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wish its
Mrunal and Sharad
Karishma and upen 
third one not sure ... maybe rohit and ash :P
JaSmInE- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Karishma upen

Amruta himanshoo

Rashmi nandish

Its too early to predict i think these jodis will be the top 3 of nb7.
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rafalover4rever

THIS IS A FUN POST.

I know its too early predict the finalists !! But just for fun we can guess who all will go till finale.

Mention 3 couples by ranking 1 , 2 , 3 with reasons why they will sustain till finale.

My guess
1) Amruta- Himanshoo- Cute couple , very good at dancing

2) Upen - karishma -they have an X-factor in them , they dance well , perform good in tasks and are popular.

3) aishwarya - rohit-  They put in a lot of efforts , especially rohit i would say. Rohit's funny attitude is also couple's USP.They dont take panga with anyone as such I mean in the task ( GUESS WHOSE RUMOUR IT IS) when mrunal sharad , shakti neha ,upen karishma and they won they tried to negotiate with  upen karishma.

OOh I completely forgot rashmi-nandish they may come till finale as they are good dancers , and I think the injury controversy was scripted by ekta , otherwise a contestant leaving country , IT IS NOT ABIDING BY THE CONTRACT they signed with ekta.
But if even if they come till finale I dont thnk audience will cast them votes because of Rashmi's controversy .
mrunal-sharad can also be there because of the parents not allowing story.!!!๐Ÿ˜’

Enlist who you think will the finalists???

Nice post
vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Too early.

But if I have to say ... It would be -
Rashami Nandish
Amruta himanshoo
Ashwaria rohit
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i wuld say 
karishma n upen

Amruta n Himanshoo

Aishwaria n Rohit 
Edited by Harshika4Life - 9 years ago
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rashami Nandish..coz they dance very well
upen karishma have fans
Himanshu amruta..doing well
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I just want Upen-Karishma to win! Ultimate couple... Dance & love!
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

I just want Upen-Karishma to win! Ultimate couple... Dance & love!

they will win for sure 
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
fun post.  thanks for starting
going by what's required.. dancing, love, chemistry, compatibility...

UpMa has been rocking all the categories!  So, hoping for Karishma and Upen winโญ๏ธ

Himanshoo and Numrata.. 2nd

Sangram and Payal.. don't know.  sangram can't dance but  they are funny, getting footage and Sangram is hilarious but lately.. Upen is giving him good competition with comedy.  so not sure if they'll make the top 5.

Aishwarya can't do dancing alone. Rohit is awesome but sadly can't dance. so, even though I want them in top 5.. i don't think will happen.

Rashmi and Nandish... won't be fair as Rashmi has been out for a while.

only couple I don't want to see in top 5 is Mrunal/sharad and Sana/Deepesh.