~~Happy Birthday Princess Paridhi Sharma~~

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

She Dont Need Much Introduction Because she is one of the well knowing face In Indian Telelvision now
She is very well recognized in tellywood as Jodha  Within A year she rules million of hearts all our the world

Some Girls Are Born With Glitter In Their Veins and Paridhi is ONE of Them

i don't now if she knows how Angelic she is
but whenever i see her i feel she is unaware of her beauty

You don't know you're beautiful
                      That's what makes you beautiful
 being unaware of beauty it is a marker of her "innocence"she is Naturally breathtakingly Beautiful Inside and Outside Indeed 100% Eye Candy 

She is so preen like carefree butterfly Naive ,very gullible and comely Heart

She has an aura about her, everything about her be it her divined  and angelic beauty, brilliant portrayal of role  She is stunner who won millions hear
Today on her birthday, I take a look at some of the little known facts about Paridhi,for me she is the Venus of TellyWood or i should say Angelic My Pari.

Pari is the ONE who is mostly liked by Everyone because of her flower Kinda Smile

she has got such a genuine and infectious smile that i bet when she smiles everybody surrounding her starts to as well.Heart

Always a great pleasure to watch her, even in those not-so-nice character roles.Tongue

Indeed She's a classic beauty,but she is oh so cute, especially when she dances

So a message filled with love and best wishes  Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, Pari. Have a wonderful day, a wonderful year and a wonderful life.

i hope your birthday is as Radiant as YOU are

May you always face the sunshine and all your shadows fall behind you. May your life be filled with love, smiles and laughter, and all happiness and success come your way, for there is no one who deserves it more. God bless you!

Her Doe  eyes  hazel in some light, green in others, they light up her face and express her emotions more than any words can do. If eyes are the window to the soul, then Paridhi has a beautiful soul, as clear and transparent as her eyes

When her eyes light up with laughter, everyone around laughs with her. When they cloud with tears, they wrench viewers' guts and make one want to kill whoever hurt her. 

And when they sparkle with mischief, they make everyone feel that all's right with the world. She conveys a myriad of emotions through her eyes, they change with her every mood, every expression. No words are needed when Paridhi's eyes speak, for her eyes say it all. 

Her smile lights up the surroundings. Effervescent and sparkling, it draws the world in and invites all to smile with her. 'The world is beautiful,' it seems to say, so enjoy life, be happy and keep smiling.' Her smile is infectious and all-encompassing. Smile and the world smiles with you' seems to have been written for Pari

Legend says, Tansen, one of the Nav Ratnas of Akbar's Court would sing and lamps would be lit by the prowess of his melody

''But it is a fact that when Pari smiles an infinite number of lamps are lit in the hearts of the people who would watch her smile. Pari was one of the 
prettiest creations of nature.

She is BEST as JODHA her looks acting, presence,expression charm,charisma everything about Paridhi is very BeautifulDay DreamingDay DreamingNoone will have the Beauty and Innocence of an empress projected by Paridhi

there is no denial that Paridhi just describes the word grace, poise & elegance in period show 😃 Esp, in Jodha she looks SO Drop Dead Gorgeous

She is the soft bright light of morning  She likes to fly high      

She is the most precise human being

She keeps her beautiful smile at all times

She has a heart filled with clemency and felicitation

She is naive and frank

She is a talented and versatile actress

She is Three in One 
         She is beauty,innocence with brains 😃

WOW TwoBeautiful divas Birthday together in the same day
      Queen of tellywood  and Queen of bollywoodMdhuri and Paridhi

Edited by susantogiaa - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Happy birthday princess! U r an angel! Keep smiling!
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful thread !!
Happy b'day Beautiful ❤️
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful thread dear
sorry like button gone mad
diya2291 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beautifull thread 
Happy birthday my angel
Love you 😳

sowmyabhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Paridhi Wish u all Happiness and Prosperity also wish u more success always be Happy Healthy and smiling.Love u alot this is my true wish that u become more successful in ur life we enjoy u as our jodha keep entertaining us pari ur a captivating beauty divine beauty wish u all Happiness dear we all love u and susan and rabia hely taani this is real tribute to pari what u did is way too special for pari also for parians THIS IS BRILLIANT LOVE PARI WISH HER ALL HAPPINESS AND SUCCESS HEALTH WEALTH PROSPERITY AND ACHIEVEMENT
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh My goodness, Susan, Thank you so much. Really appreciate your hard work and efforts. Its just awesome...👏👏👏 Hope Paridhi Gets to see this.

Paridhi, I am a huge fan of yours and Wishing  you all the happiness you can get and Keep Smiling. Looking forward to all your Spectacular performances.
SpringBreakers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday to Paridhi Sharma, our dearest Jodha Begum!⭐️