MANAN OS: WRONG NUMBER : chap 14 pg 26 Oct 6

doll12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
HELLO PEOPLE!!IM HERE WITH A NEW OS:
  A RANDOM THOUGHT CAME INTO MY MIND...WHAT IF A WRONG NUMBER CALL TURNS INTO A LOVE STORY!!
   SO I THOUGHT OF THIS NEW OS PLZ GIVE ME FEEDBACK WETHER I SHOULD CONTINUE
 -LOADS OF LOVE,
                       MANASA
😊
chapter 1:-page 2
chapter 2:-page 4

Chapter 3:-page 6
Chapter 4:-page 9
Chapter 5:-page 11.
Chapter 6:-page 12
Chapter 7:page 14
Chapter 8:-page 15
Chapter 9:- page 17
Chapter 10:-page 20
Chapter 11:- page 20
Chapter 12:- page 22
Chapter 13:-page 25
Chapter 14:-page 26

Sorry if I'm not pm'ing anyone I actually ma very busy I'm apologizing please forgive me thank you 
Edited by doll12345 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jusschillin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sounds interesting... You should continue
Vatsala_Rajput thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yaa...u should continue ðŸ˜›
PM me when u continue ðŸ˜Š
aarohi_angel98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Innovative idea... you should continue... and if possible pm me when u update... i ll wait for your pm...
apps33 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
ohh plzz continue it wil definetly b intresting...
wll  b waitin
priyu789 thumbnail
U should continue pm me wen u update
Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Sounds good
Continue 

And PLEASE when you pm, could you include the link?
ameerafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting...pllsss..continue...
Loved the concept...
Edited by ameerafatima - 8 years ago
siya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sounds interesting!! Do continue Pls..
doll12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
chapter 1:- 

"Once upon a time an angel and a devil fell in love..."

i continued with a huge smile in my face,looking at the little brats ...the children were looking at me as if im the angel and the devil is standing right behind me , the girl what was her name again yes...yashna ..she was 11 but still looked like a 5 year old and acted like a 17 year ..so litle but still intrested in love stories,and there was her little brother of 5 running here and there spilling his chocolate milk "god these kids ..i have no idea how do i manage?"just in time Mr.and Mrs.VERMA arrived ..they are the most beautiful young couple i have ever seen ...mrs.verma came with an amount of money and with a huge smile "thank you so much dear...you have no idea we both wanted to spend alone time from a year but due to the kids...".."itsok mam it was my pleausure spending an evening with these little munchkins{in my mind i thought brats and giggled}...i took the money and my coat and left from there "phew what an exhausting evening"..."ooo im so sorry i forget to introduce myself ...I'm Nandini murthy , i stay here in new jersey...i study in a college here im practicing medical from an year or so...for part time job i do babysitting as u could see a minute back...ofcourse i dont have parents so i have to work for my living , the best thing in my life are my best friendz who mean the world to me,my cozy small apartment on the 3rd street in new jersey...and my car these were the fruits of my hardwork , i sat in my car and put on the seatbelt while i heard mrs.verma screaming "sweetie!!!!wait a min will you..." i looked out and saw her i was about to get out of my car while she stopped me "nandini!!!my friend here wants u to babysit for their son tommorow ...as they have a meeting to attend...here is the number ...can u plz talk to them and confirm the address if ua free ofcourse"she completed handing over a piece of paper in it was written a number ...i took it from her i didnt want to go but as i had to pay a few bills in the nd of this month i replied ok with a faint smile and drove from there to my apartment...as i reached i got a call
        "hey nandz !!!its me dhruv wassup baby doll?? u forgot my birthday didnt you!full on partying here come soon pretty bye"
and he cut the call he has a childish voice i cannot deny though he is a child...and how in the world could i forget his birthday ? i had already bought him the present it was in my home and i had to go get ready have to leave to his home as it is a mile away from my home ...by the way let me introduce him to you "he is Dhruv vedant , son of a rich businessman here , studies medicl to one of my bffs , he is an all time pervert though ...where there are girls there is dhruv,from an year or so he is daring Alya the doll, another one of my bestie daughter of a fashion designer madly in love with dhruv...she is like a sister to me , "and there goes their intro..i enter my building it is in the end of 3rd street i have a lot of good neighbours who help me though..there is cabir he is like my bro ,and i enter into my apartment , i had planted two green shrubs in the entrance ...i took the key and entered , my house looks just like this :-
i got into my room kept my fur coat .,...and my purse in the dressing table and headed into the washroom for a quick hot shower ...as the hot water fell on my shoulderz it felt so relaxing , i started questioning myself "why am i not in a relationship yet is it the thought that scares me or the word love ? after what happened to mom and dad i would never want to be in a relationship?but its not even safe and good to be single?cabir had told me he will introduce me to his friend obvious hes trying to hook me up what was his friends name again yeah "MANIK MALHOTHRA "the name is enchanting but im still not ready  for these kind of commitments , i just reealized i had to be somewhere " i switched off the tap and went out got myself dressed wore a thigh length dress took my gift just then noticed a small piece of parchment yes i had to call i dialled the number , a guy picked up the call ...mymy his voice was surely soothing he answered in a sexy tone "hello ?"i answered back hello sir!!mrs.verma gave me your number as i have an appointment with you tommorow plz sms me the detailz what time should i come?and the address to ?and the amount as well !!!thank you and i cut the call and ran to the party ...
     "who the hell was that girl im confused mrs.verma told me a girl will come that to for a "night "stand but she sounded sweet not bitchy types watever let me send her the info "and the guy texted all the details and send it to her !!!

keep guessing guyz whom did s
😊he cal!!!will update the next chapter soon till then keep smiling 😊😊...and dont forget to comment
  -loads of love
       manasa

index :-
 #chapter 1 :page 1