Favourite Celebrities: saba qamar, rucha hasabnis
Favourite TV Shows: none
Other IF Forums You're Active On: none
zeba_kausar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Name: zeba
Profession:nothing yet..bcoz i am a student
Fav celebs: Salman Khan, chrish hemsworth,Hugh jackman,late paul walker,karishma kapoor.
Fav tv sbows: Piya rangrezz,TMKaUC, yeh hai mohabbatein.
other IF i m active on: non
Reasons 4 watching PR: Story line, promos...new star cast...cute on screen couple(gsb,Km)
nd now can't miss a single episode...#addicted.
nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
name : Naira 

occupation;student

fav celebs: barun,sanaya,vivian.drashti,siddharth malhotra,shrradha kapoor,deepika padukone,ranbir kapoor...sukirti,param singh,harshita ,gaurav s bajaj..kritida..etc😊

Fav tv shows:ipkknd,madhubala,pkyek.sadda haq,Ddej..piya rangrezz etc

other forums:sadda haq..
reason for watching PR: promos.It has an intriguing storyline..love the lead pair..

perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Name: Radhika

Profession/Occupation: Student

Favourite Celebrities: Many

Favourite TV Shows: DEK,MATSH

Other IF Forums You're Active On: DEK , MATSH

Reasons for watching Piya Rangrezz: The 2nd promo was very interesting thts y khichi chali ayi 😳

ARshi33fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Name: Samara
Profession: Student
Favorite celebrities: Barun, Sanaya, Karan, Krystle, Gaurav...
Favorite TV shows: IPKKND, EHMMBH.
Other IF forums you're active on: None.
Reason for watching Piya Rangrezz: I was hooked from the very first promo! Love the story, the cast, everything!
..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail
Name: Pavin 

Profession/Occupation: BBA Student & Part time accountant 

Favourite Celebrities: Salman Khan & Barun Sobti & Gaurav & Kritida 

Favourite TV Shows: Ipkknd & Piya Rangrezz 

Other IF Forums You're Active On: Bollywood Forum, Fan Fiction Forum, Bigg Boss & Ipkknd 

Reasons for watching Piya Rangrezz: Unique story and also character of Sher Singh 

SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Name: Tenzin

Favourite Celebrities: Colin O'Donoghue , Sarah Bolger, Natalie Dormer, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone, Srkajol, Siddharth Malhotra, Varun Dhawan, Shahid Kapoor, Rajat Tokas, Simone Singh, Kirtida Mistry, Gaurav S Bajaj, Ashwini Kalsekar, Drashti Dhami and so on ...

Favourite TV Shows: The Tudors (2008 but still the best now ! Top notch of entertainment and the sublime cast, the actors are purely gifted ! ), Teresa (BESTEST ! Best Mexican telenovela I have ever watched ! I am grateful to have come accross it ⭐️ ! One should definitely watch it, it's available online with English sub ! Actors are mindblowing !), Geet and Piya Rangrezz (may be if they don't mishap the show with love triangles 🤣) otherwise I'm currently stuck in K dramas so can't tell much ^^

Other IF Forums You're Active On: Asian Drama, Jodhaa Akbar (very occasionally because lost interest in the show long back !) and Piya Rangrezz

Reasons for watching Piya Rangrezz: In first place, it was a random coincidence in Asian Drama forum where members were proposing KDramas that are 'must watch' and one of them have included Piya Rangrezz in the suggestion at the end and written on the side 'amazing show' so it had me intrigued that for the first time, a Forum that is fondly devoted to Korean shows could make a place for an Indian daily soap that's usually considered to head on the same stereotypical kitchen politics' twists and plots ! Saw the promo, Kirtida's petite and innocent face, responding : "HUM AAPSE PYAAR NAHI KARTE, HUM AAPSE DARTE HAI" to Sher's flame for her took me on surprise 😳 and Gaurav as Sher (leather jacket and 'rey barlor shades') : "AB GOLI BI MARDO" Unique one ! Then I was like, uff I need to watch more promos, to decide, then there BD's famous line (for me personally) comes : "YEH PYAAR JO HAI NA BADI KUTTI CHEEJ HAI", henceforth I made my mind 🤣 Edited by Woh.Ai.Ni - 8 years ago
sam_ara thumbnail
Name: Samara
Profession: University Student
Favorite celebrities: Too many! 😛
Favorite TV shows: IPKKND.(Indian)
Other IF forums you're active on: None.
Reason for watching Piya Rangrezz: GAURAV! He looked so incredibly hot! 
And yes the promos seemed quite interesting!
...mano... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Name: Masooma

Favourite Celebrities: Vivian Dsena, Sukirti Kandpal, Kirtida Mistry, Gaurav S. Bajaj, Aamir Khan, Kareena Kapoor.

Favourite TV Shows: (Indian) Pyaar kii ye ek Kahaani, Piya Rangrezz

Other IF Forums You're Active On: PKYEK forum

Reasons for watching Piya Rangrezz: I saw the promo of PR where Sher enters library with goons, and instantly I fell in love with the drama. I love these kind of romantic stories. ;)Edited by ...mano... - 8 years ago
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Name: Annie

Favourite Celebrities: Gurmeet, Dhrashti, Harshad Chopda, Karnvir Bohra, Gauhar Khan, Narayani Shastri, Gaurav Bajaj & Kirtida Mistry

Favourite TV Shows:Geet

Other IF Forums You're Active On: Asian Shows

Reasons for watching Piya Rangrezz: Accidently came across an episode, it seemed very different which intrigued me. I was hooked enough to watch 2 months' worth of episodes in 2 days! The cast seemed decent both in terms of appearance and their acting ability. Oh, & because I honestly love Narayani Shastri!! She is a versatile actress! Also, SherDha looked good together and the dialogues were rather witty in the promos!