leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Now DS and Shivam can hug each other and enjoy with more vigour and without interruption.

Dadisa can have heartfull talk with anandi.

Out of sight has many advantages.

Atlast Kamli is out. Thank god! Now the hunt will start.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hope Gopal is not killed by Akhi's men. I dont want him to die.
He is too good for that loser called Kamli.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
pooja is   maha ghatiya insaan , she tell mannu about jagya anandi past relationship
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
this adventurers love story of kamli gopal is too much stretching
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
GoLi abhi baki hai
Go will be killed by Akheraj's men adn Kam will be brought back and pushed in Push life

After GoLi ends KamPu/ PuKam will come

Anandi ki nanand ne itna footage kiya you think Nandini ki nanad itni asaani se humaara viewers ka peecha chodegi
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Now the problem will be that Dsa will spend more time in SN
She works there and also she will stay after work maybe have dinner sometimes or even a overnight stay
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I found the scene between Dadisaa and Anandi hilarious  She is so much sad and emotional as if Anandi has gone out of city  ðŸ˜³How much far is shiv niketan from BH? Not much They can meet each other daily and they will so what was that all for i am trying to adjust without you  Have to live First time send you  with Shiv now second time send you away  but jeena tou pade ga Anandi she was saying i am trying to adjust but i am feel so bad i have given you so much pain Both are so sad like they have gone so far away from each other but actually Anandi has only changed her house They are still so close to each other Can meet each other daily and they will meet so what is this sadness drama all about 

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kikyo

I found the scene between Dadisaa and Anandi hilarious  She is so much sad and emotional as if Anandi has gone out of city  ðŸ˜³How much far is shiv niketan from BH? Not much They can meet each other daily and they will so what was that all for i am trying to adjust without you  Have to live First time send you  with Shiv now second time send you away  but jeena tou pade ga Anandi she was saying i am trying to adjust but i am feel so bad i have given you so much pain Both are so sad like they have gone so far away from each other but actually Anandi has only changed her house They are still so close to each other Can meet each other daily and they will meet so what is this sadness drama all about 

lol jia so true . just make ganga wrong & play victim mode.🤢she hasn't gone out of city. just shifted 2 SN which is not far away.
AdorableAnusha thumbnail
Both Dadisaa and Anandi were so sad like  Anandi has moved to other city ðŸ¥±

They can meet each other daily and they will see so why so much sadness ?

and DS was telling Anandi Ganga is at home alone and Jagdish is returning today so its better i should be there and Anandi was so sad at it as if Jagya will get a heart attack she has moved out🤪 Where he would have chained  her up in the house  if she would have told him she is leaving for  her own sake She did  not wait for him for her personal reasons she cannot move out in front of him it is difficult for her otherwise what would have happened  tell him before leaving Why confusing him what happened behind my back here that a guest left so hurriedly? 
Edited by AdorableAnusha - 8 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: surabhi01

pooja is   maha ghatiya insaan , she tell mannu about jagya anandi past relationship

When?