Yo Cvs!Arymaan - Bisexual and for Cabir!

Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Petition for Arymaan to be a bisexual character.

Yes, I said it. He is obviously attracted to girls if interaction with Aliya is taken in consideration.
I want him for Cabir because if anyone needs to move on and even think about dating, its Cabir. And I an definitely done with Cabir being there just to smooth things out between his friends, do his job to earn money, be emotionally blackmailed by his mom and get harassed by Navya's mom.
Cabir was trying to get his life back on track and rented a house to make a home out of it for himself and they are ruining it. He is not here to serve as a tool for Momma drama and be swept in the tide of things. He is a guy who acts, chooses for himself and tries to take action, have active control for his life. He is one of the most put together and fleshed out , multidimensional characters. 

DONT RUIN IT! Even if we let go of the fact that Cabir and Raghav's story did not have a proper closure, I say leave it. At least show him moving on. He is a young man and obviously very outgoing and an introvert.Yeah, You CAN show him being attracted to men. Or are the CVs scared of showing two men falling for each other and the process of two guys having sexual/romantic feelings for each other?

I say make Arymaan bisexual, what are you worried about?

Yeah, he can create jealousy between Aliya and Dhruv and help them move along. But Arymaan can be a positive character with fleshed out background and good development. I WANT Cabir and Arymaan. If not, at least show Cabir trying to move on from Raghav. Yeah, I am asking for another homosexual couple on the show.

Cabir deserves to have a man who will love him, respect him and his intellect and views and care for him. So get to it, Arymaan and Cabir. If not, well find some other hot guy. CONCENTRATE on THIS instead of cruelly stretched manipulating Mom story. HAPPINESS AND LOVE FOR CABIR. Get your priorities STRAIGHT CVs.

EDIT: NOW, that it has been reaffirmed on the show that Cabir is definitely gay and is not going to become 'Bisexual' and in love with Navya -- Can we finally move on have THAT ONE PERSON who Cabir MIGHT fall for? Or even just like.

Homophobes and Ignorant asses  --

Or get off! 
Edited by Medha.S - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BoxedIn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Where do I sign my agreement?
Stardust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THIS PLEASE. 

After the Valentine's day fiasco, Cabir tells Manik will be never be able to heal if he loses his true love. Somewhere, it was as though he wasn't just speaking about Manik and Nandini. It seems like he's given up on love. Boy needs hope. He brushed off Manik's attempts to talk about finding someone, he's agreed to a (fake) marriage. I hope they bring someone who can stir up his feelings and when he's scared of falling in love again, Nandini can give him hope. Doesn't have to be Broman, though I hope it is. Doesn't even have to be one true love, just help him believe again. 
Bring back the man who looked into his best friend's eyes and proclaimed he's gay. 

EVERYONE, PRAYER CIRCLE FOR BROBIR TO SAIL. 

Why won't my gif show up?
Edited by Stardust09 - 8 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
THIS please!
Poor guy is so dragged into all the mess where he is not even involved directly or indirectly , the boy deserves love and happiness in his life. These days it looks like he has forgotten to think about himself, the whole Navya and his /her mum equation is pissing me off. Why is he supposed to pay the price for something he is not even involved in? .

Let Aryamann be for Cabir, he can swing both ways, i dont mind if they do not show them ending up together, all i need is for Cabir to feel love again and always be proud of who he is and never compromise .
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
THIS^^^^. I too want him for Cabir. I have been saying this for long now, Cabir deserves some TLC now...this guy has gone through so much and lost so much. WE DEMAND.
PS: Medha, I missed you, glad you are back...now waiting for your emojis to come back. I was missing them so much that I learnt from Rubs how to use them. 
Edited by TheFaerieQueen - 8 years ago
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
👏

m waiting for THIS!!!
CVs have a look..!

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Poor aryaman.just because he might be pair with nandini n might create problems fr manan.u guys mking him bisexual.althoigh m a cavya fan m nt agianst a new gay entry fr cabir if he really nt interested in navya.but aryamaan definetly looks straight
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sherma

Poor aryaman.just because he might be pair with nandini n might create problems fr manan.u guys mking him bisexual.althoigh m a cavya fan m nt agianst a new gay entry fr cabir if he really nt interested in navya.but aryamaan definetly looks straight

Cabir is GAY, how on earth can he be interested in Navya!!!!!
zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Where do we sign? 😳 This!! I so want him to swing both ways! Aryamann and Cabir 
Bang on post!

P.s: You should've put a disclaimer that ignorant homophobes need not post stupid comments in here 
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheFaerieQueen

Cabir is GAY, how on earth can he be interested in Navya!!!!!

cabir can be bisexual atleast as cavya fan I want that 😉 but aryaman is surely into girls.he is surely opposit aliya or nandini as per d article he wil b compettit to manik