Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This one of my favorite quotes "...for what is not connected with her to me? and what does not recall her? I cannot look down to this floor, but her features are shaped in the flags! In every cloud, in every tree"filling the air at night, and caught by glimpses in every object by day"I am surrounded with her image! The most ordinary faces of men and women"my own features"mock me with a resemblance. The entire world is a dreadful collection of memoranda that she did exist, and that I have lost her!"

Heathcliff has always evoked polarizing reactions in me as I've both hated him and loved him but therein lies his appeal for me. I see the resemblance of a part of Heathcliff in Arjun in his obsession for revenge and Samaira with/without fault of hers entwined in it. The writers have done so well with their portrayal of Arjun but even better is Aham's portrayal - the anguish is so subtle yet impactful. I'm just wondering if the writers can dig deeper - because to me that's where Indian TV writers fail - is providing the meat so to speak to their characters but let's see - I have hope!
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It might turn out like Baazigaar.. But then the heor falls in love with the heroine so it might be the same case here too.. Arjun might fall in love with Samaira.. He aldready feels something for her other than revenge.. I just hope it doesen't turn out like the climax in Baazigar..
ashne thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I'm curious as well as confused about Arjun's revenge motive.  If revenge was his primary goal, wouldn't it have been prudent on his part to get into the good books of every one concerned and not just Piyali. He has already antagonized Sam and in turn Neil. Radz also has taken a dislike to him, tho I'm sure he is yet to realize the part she will play in saving/helping Sam.

So his plan is to force Sam into doing things he wishes her to do and all this banking on her turbulent relationship with her mom? Sam spilled the story to Neil today, what if she tells Samrat the same  - Wouldn't Samrat believe her? Where would Arjun's plan go then?

I wonder if these are loopholes in the story or the Cvs are deliberately trying confuse us.
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i doubt sam ll tell anythng to samrat now.. atleast arjun wont let that happen. his eyes are on her.. bu i want a paa and bachchu scene. missed them,