Melkor thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ifians

Ash Darling!!🤗🤗i missed you!!🤗🤗

Hi,my dearest Riyu🤗I missed you too.🤗Infact,I missed all my buddies dearly
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ok. I will check it out. Thx for telling me Ria.

Haan sach mein. I don't demand much. Looks ko choro agar Mirza ki personality, ethics and attitude mil jaye kisi mein toh me khush. Awaaz bhi Mirza jaise honi jaye. I love his voice. ❤️

@bold.. sahi kahan bhabi jaan... his personality, ethics and attitude is to die for... kissi bhi larke mein yee qualities mil jayein aur dekhne sun ne mein thora bahut thik thak lagey too bas aur kuch nahin chahiye...😎
BabyHimavari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Astoria

Hi,my dearest Riyu🤗I missed you too.🤗Infact,I missed all my buddies dearly

Aww ash...🤗
waisey meet the jagat bhabijaan of the forum... fatima aka veracity!!😆
Edited by ifians - 8 years ago
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ash 🤗

Where have you been we missed you 🤗
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

yaar sach kahoon too i am happy that he got the neckless for her... but neckless kaa idea mujhe pasand nahin ayya it is such an old fashioned gift yaar.. iss sey acha woo apna 100 mm pagri hi de deti...😆... paise bhi nahin lagte and sonu kee dil ki armaan bhi pura hoo jata🤣

IKR. I wanted him to give her something that he already had that belonged to him and had meaning attached but the fact he sold his talwar to purchase the necklace is what makes the token of his love more special. He could have just given her his sword though. Razo could use it to kill Buddhe. 
Melkor thumbnail

Aww ash...🤗
waisey meet the jagat bhabijaan of the forum... fatima aka vericity!!😆

Riyu🤗
So,we have finally got our Jagat Bhabhijaan😉😆 Now we have to be careful before speaking a word against Jagat Bhaijaan😆 Anyway,Hi Jagat Bhabhijaan aka Fatima aka Vericity🤗
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

Ash 🤗

Where have you been we missed you 🤗

Sam🤗
I missed you guys like hell too🤗
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Riyu🤗

So,we have finally got our Jagat Bhabhijaan😉😆 Now we have to be careful before speaking a word against Jagat Bhaijaan😆 Anyway,Hi Jagat Bhabhijaan aka Fatima aka Vericity🤗

Hi Ash 🤗
nahin yaar kedo jo kehna hai JBJ ki baare mein. Yeh log toh bas pyaar se bulati hai Bhabhi jaan. Dil toh mera Mirza ne chura liye. 😉
BabyHimavari thumbnail

Guys,Aaj ka epi kaisa tha???😊

eps was good... razia and mirza will steal ur heart with their individual scene.. specialy there dewangi for each other❤️... and surprisingly JBJ rocked today😆... i gave the short update in pg 30... read that u wukk come to know urself😆
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: veracity

Hi Ash 🤗
nahin yaar kedo jo kehna hai JBJ ki baare mein. Yeh log toh bas pyaar se bulati hai Bhabhi jaan. Dil toh mera Mirza ne chura liye. 😉

Hi Vericity🤗🤗
Thank God that aapka dil JBJ par nahin aaya hai😆 And Mirza ke rehte rehte jo JBJ ko pasand karega I would like meet that person😆

BTW,what should I call you?Vericity or Fatima or Bhabhi Jaan?😃