Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: putti77

Even I am scared of meanie Manny😔
Our II has to face humiliation. Please Nisha iPad doesn't belong to Bhallas or Batras😔

Why even give meanie more scrrenspave

Ignore when she is around

Bas
Life will be set ðŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

We all have this sterotypical vision of rich kids being spoilt and we think middle class Iyer boys will NEVER do something

Lets face it ALL KIDS are tempted, even the most wealthy kids are tempted, and the flip side is also true

the wealthiest Desi wife in town was caught shoplifting at a Shopko years ago in my town.

You cannot tailor your life, things happen... u cant scream "Why is it so unfair"

It is...

II wont take her husband's money, her nephew steals from a kid in school, both have Appa's values in them... things happen

This is what I call REAL 

I have seen in my childhood,  kids in my class.. The rich ones lifting sharpners and erasers ðŸ˜•

I had lost my fountain pen... My favourite wala to a rich classate ðŸ˜†

Zindagi rocks

Sach mein 

Ashu25 thumbnail
Where is everyone?? 
When I come no one is here.. When m off all eat up pages

Kya hai yeh 
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I thought so too, Nisha writes realistically Ashu. Unfortunately, kids do steal...esp. when their friends are very well to do and have many gadgets, toys (at the age 8-12). My son stole my monthly expenditure money, sometimes petty change from his grandmas purse... to buy some toy car, a big colouring set which we had refused to buy for him.
I was at despair for over 6 months wondering how to bring him on track, took so many moral classes, they have that in their school also.  From past two years he has not done anything, even though in our house purses are left in the open. I was literally so worried for many months. He does have many well to do friends...and I was always worried that ...hope he does not steal from friends. Even if he bought pen home from I used to grill him, .

A big issue u have written abt Nisha.

I dont understand abt banking/financial terms that much.  Hope II has learnt her lesson. It must have embarrasing for both. Very rich dudes wife, who is done her CPA and finances in shambles.

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

This is what I call REAL

I have seen in my childhood, kids in my class.. The rich ones lifting sharpners and erasers😕

I had lost my fountain pen... My favourite wala to a rich classate😆

Zindagi rocks

Sach mein

Leave kids aside I have lost gold ring, bracelet and Tupperware lunch set in office. No one retuned back😔Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Leave kids aside I have lost gold ring, bracelet and Tupperware lunch set in office. No one retuned it back😔

🤣

What do you mean no one returned??? 

People steal things not to return baby

Ab gaya hai toh gaya samjho. 
🤣
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shilpa too dramatic and too quick for II to say "Bhagwan ne meri aankhen khol di, devta jaisa pati mila hai mujhe"

Usme bahut time hai yaar

We all have massive egos...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Shilpa... Must have been really tough for you guys right?? 
I always wonder how parents manage such situations. 
Its so difficult to see them in agony

Kids are kids. They are in their formative age.

Ashu25 thumbnail
I remember my mom grilling me everyday when I went to that hi fi school in Chennai. 
She would pull out my books and my pencil box to check if I have stolen anything. 

I once bught a barbie pencil. She sees it after a month and starts beating me up thinking I stole it ðŸ˜•

Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Shilpa too dramatic and too quick for II to say "Bhagwan ne meri aankhen khol di, devta jaisa pati mila hai mujhe"

Usme bahut time hai yaar

We all have massive egos...

She might again start accusing him... Of funding her account.. 

Pata nahi. Lag toh yehi raha hai mujhe