# MY WORLD'S KING # MaNan FF (UPDATED PART 23) Pg131 29/8

musicialtie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys am again back with my another rantings to chew your precious heads..πŸ˜‰chaappals..tomatoes..eggs are most welcome if I bore u...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† THANKS @RASSU for the title.😳

~~~    MY WORLD'S KING   ~~~

PROLOGUE

"What is love? " her friend asked her as she was reading erich sehgal's love stories novel for 5th time. 
She slightly tilted her cute yellow rimless reading glass over her cute nose. 
"Love is Edward Cullen.  Love is Hrithik Roshan.  Love is ... ummm... love is  Manik Malhotra. "
She stated hugging her brown colour teddy... her browny.

"Ufff not again... " her friend sighed in irritation "  you love him so much na.. " 
"Sooo much" she happily said stretching her little tiny hands.

"Pagal " her friend friendly pat on her forehead.

---Next scene---

" Manik...stop.  Please stop." She pleaded. 
"Why should I? I need you now. " his husk voice murdered in her ears. He bit her earlobe. 
"Maaanik.." she moaned hard and loud.
But she wanted to stop this as she's not ready today.  Or else something is stopping her. 
U  want me to stop and you are making these loud sounds. " he seductively whispered.  
And with in a second mouthed her lips.  
Their toungs were exploring teasing fighting  with each other to dominate. 
It was their way to show love. 
After out of breath they got apart for air gasping hard. Their bodies were still in contact to transfer shivers to each other.

"Manik Manik please stop.  Listen.  Listen stop.  Just listen to me for once. Just for once na baba. ... Please listen... I love you. . I love you like crazy. I am mad about you.  Please stop and listen for heaven shake... " she was running and shouting pleading after him.
 but without paying little attention to her pleads walked to the entrance to the airport with his Red trolley.

she was sobbing.  She was crying hard.  She was frustrated. " no I won't let him go this time. " she self promised herself.  And rushed to the airport lounge where he was standing and talking with someone over ph keeping his right hand inside the jeans pocket.  
She saw her and without a second thought of security and all the airport rules and restrictions she ran towards him but suddenly her heel betrayed her and she fell down. 
Suddenly everything became black hazy. Her image over him became blurred.   She saw him getting disappeared from her sight. The very last thing she could utter was "Manik " his name.  Then black out. 
"Nandini. ..." she heard unconsciously. 

"Nandini Nandini... get up.  " you are getting late. He will be there soon.  Get up and stop thinking about him. "  she felt her body was shaking rhythm less.

She opened her eyes and saw her friend was all mood to give her another round of lecture.  " good morning Sree. "
" what is all this nonsense?  Again you..." her friend was totally in mood of fighting.

She got up and held her friend's arm " Sree I know what you want to say me.  But I have nothing in my hands.  I am totally captured by his looks..  Kidnapped by his irresistible charms. ... hypnotized by his name.  And I can't help myself dreaming about him.  Dreaming about the love of my life my Rock star MANIK MALHOTRA.. " 

Sree her friend sighed a frustrated breadth and said shaking Nandini's body "  Nandu. ... dream on.  COME OUT OF YOUR DREAM LAND. "

so its my third token to all u guys... its for my friend manan_obsession  who wished me to write it..
If you like the concept then I will continue...Let me know guys should I continue or not... lots o love aashu.😊

---INDEX---

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12

Edited by musicialtie - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhariya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
wow
third FF
Loved it
Jaldi update kar

..Mellifluous.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res...main comment nahin karungiii...mujhe bataya nahin..😭😭😭
unres...will take my revenge later...πŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆ
well coming to the prologue..
its awesome man !!
Tu kehti main perfect hoon..tu toh impecable hain..
main toh tere samne kuch bhi naghin..
awesome one..intriguing one..fascinating me..
i got one thing that nandu is gaga over manik..am a genius..I know that..
full mysterious prologue and am fascinating...
am really curious how the story will unfold..
how they will fall in love..
world's kind eh ? lets see
Update sooon...
love,
Harika..keep smiling..it looks good on you..
Edited by ..Mellifluous.. - 8 years ago
pooh2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wow really excited
prologue is interesting
Yes ye bhi koi puchne ki baat hai
Do continue 😊Edited by pooh2015 - 8 years ago
manya_189 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice concept ... Continue soon :)
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
pms nahi bhaji that you are starting something new :/
Saisha_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
umm.. i didnt quite understand the prologue.. all confused n wondering.. hope uh clear all the confusion n plz continue soon...
aarohi_angel98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Plz continue... congo for new story... and update is awesome... thanx for pm waiting for nxt πŸ˜‰
musicialtie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ..Mellifluous..

res...main comment nahin karungiii...mujhe bataya nahin..😭😭😭

harry trust me babes it wasnt planned... i just dreamt the thing sometime back  whn i was taking afternoon nap... so main ne yeh real me dream dekha and got d idea to mk it ff... pllss trust me... go n ask natsss...  i shared thn n thr after getting up wth them in whtsapp...

babu... u r my sweetheart... dnt b dishearten... love u... aub bol kaisa hai yeh ???????😳
ArSha_ManNan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow... nyc concept... would love to read further... do update soon