-Keerti Nagpure aka GEET- the character?!?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
After today episode, all I can say is "poor Keerti Nagpure!" Her last Drama made it to mediocre in its better moments, helped by a quite RIDICULOUSLY cute end, but there's no such redeeming characters in this misogynistic mess!! Perhaps the writers resent her success on Parichay n try to take her down a peg or two by writing her parts as victim character.  I normally make it a rule to give a chance to new character to evolves before deciding whether or not to scrap it.. But after today episode n 'twisted precap , the idea of trying to wade through another migraine sounds like way too much hard work. 

Maybe for the talented , hard-working Ms. Keerti i'll compromise n watch one more scene of her, in case there's a miraculous reversal of form!? (ReeT, ReeT , ReeT *whisper tone*)  #loll

Me too want to watch the show for Keerti ...loved her as Sidhi...
Do check this forum regularly .. Whenever i have time, i'll try to give caps update . So refreshing seeing more keerti fans 
I m huge KN fan...!! What's her role in this show?
Hey .. good post i am keerti's fan since parichay show loved her as siddhi and her pairing with samir soni there pair was hit and popular ... i was happy when i heard keerti entering in veera but till now not so happy her character growth hopefully in coming Epis she will get more screen space and her character geet will become strong... watching the show only for keerti    ðŸ˜³
Nice post. Me too watching show only for keerti-  a huge Kunal Siddhi fan.
Divya-  me not happy with her character. I liked her as kunal 's jungli billi siddhi.  This is bheegi billi. Hope she will get more screen space.
Originally posted by tharasach

Nice post. Me too watching show only for keerti- a huge Kunal Siddhi fan.
Divya- me not happy with her character. I liked her as kunal 's jungli billi siddhi. This is bheegi billi. Hope she will get more screen space.
yes thara we love her as Kunal's junglii billi and his Jhansi ki Rani...here she is bhigi billi hopefully her character will become strong and she will fight for her daughter and herself..
me too sidhi-kunal die hard fan..still watch old episodes of Parichay almost everyday ..still hope to see them together one day..
as for Geet, Keerti is experimenting with a new character, a different one ..so lets c how it shapes up and more over I hope her character does not turn negative just to make veera , the main protagonist great and    ..how i wish sameer sir too does a cameo as keerti's/Geets husband..