SwathiAnthy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
#1
I just saw launch pics of mmz..
In all those pics mostly radhz and arjun / neil and sam were together ..
Even it was captioned as official lead pairs..πŸ˜•

So i think they r d pairs..
Im not sure though..dont blame meπŸ˜†

I just thought to share what i saw.. i wish i was wrong..

But as for as neil is onscreen im done..i vl b happy to just see himπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

24

Views

3347

Users

10

Likes

21

Frequent Posters

rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
#2
I think they are dosti interviews because the show name is dosti yaarian manmarziya. But they never confirmed Jodies.
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
#3
I dnt think so.. Becoz Neil and Sam are just best friends.. And they showed some sizzling scenes between Arjun-Sam so definitely it will be a heart-attack to us fans.. Arjun-Radhika wnt looks gud (No Offense).. Neil-Radhika look amazing..
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
#4






<img src="http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/sahana1007/CDIh2aDWYAAkPM__zpsd6bagfrq.jpg" alt="" />

[Edited by rekha.366 - 9 years ago
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
#5
See this pics and here samarj and raneil are posing. It's so confused. But after showing samarj romantic scenes I can't see them with any one. So I am here until samarj is pair. If CVS want another pair then bye bye to show from me.
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: rekha.366

See this pics and here samarj and raneil are posing. It's so confused. But after showing samarj romantic scenes I can't see them with any one. So I am here until samarj is pair. If CVS want another pair then bye bye to show from me.

Me too Rekha.. Am too much in love with SamArj to even think about Radhika and Arjun πŸ˜­ Arjun-Radhika will break my heart πŸ₯Ί And these pics are just too  SamArj and RaNeil πŸ˜³
Anju.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: veeranu

Me too Rekha.. Am too much in love with SamArj to even think about Radhika and Arjun πŸ˜­ Arjun-Radhika will break my heart πŸ₯Ί And these pics are just too  SamArj and RaNeil πŸ˜³

me too...m here b'coz of SamArj...cant think of rads n arjun
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: arshita235

me too...m here b'coz of SamArj...cant think of rads n arjun

Ya. I am actually in love with SamArj and RaNeil.. So cnt think abt the opposite happening..
SwathiAnthy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
#9
God itni samarj fans huh...great guys lets seeπŸ˜†
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: Desiteengirl

God itni samarj fans huh...great guys lets seeπŸ˜†

SamArj rocks.. RaNeil rocks.. πŸ˜ƒ