PrAja FF Love and Betrayal- I part 10 pg 23

aayu_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys I'm back with a new story. Hope you guys will be with me showering more love throughout. I'll try my best to update the first part soon but my lappy is still not happy with me πŸ˜• so please bear with me aakhir sabar ka phal meetha hota haeπŸ˜†
This story will be divided into two parts I and II😊

LOVE AND BETRAYAL- I

What happens when love turns into hatred, the worst form of hatred? Love an betrayal is a story of two lovers, struggling by the cruelty of materialism and past conflicts which eventually leads to their seperation. Will they ever know the truth? Set in the 21st century, it is a very gripping tale of how truth triumphs amidst all the misunderstandings and betrayals.
Do comment if you'll want me to continueπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by aayu_26 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aayu_26 thumbnail
Guys please comment if you'll don't want me to continue further atleast let me know πŸ˜”
Please share your views I'm getting discouraged to write πŸ€”
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Aayu baby don't you dare get discouraged from writing...maybe people are not commenting but that's because many of them are busy or they are just lazy due to the weather but that does not mean that we as writers will get discouraged- NOPE - we will write and keep on writing till our last gasping breath - giving birth to our stories as we undergo the labour pains with them and I promise you that when everyone will see our creation they will be bound to comment,like and spread word about it

Love the prologue- the story seems intriguing and am really excited for you to start this journey as well

All the very best and this is for you
Ruk jaanaa nahi tu kahin haar ke
Kaanton pe chal ke milenge saaye bahaar ke!!!

aayu_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twilightlover29

Aayu baby don't you dare get discouraged from writing...maybe people are not commenting but that's because many of them are busy or they are just lazy due to the weather but that does not mean that we as writers will get discouraged- NOPE - we will write and keep on writing till our last gasping breath - giving birth to our stories as we undergo the labour pains with them and I promise you that when everyone will see our creation they will be bound to comment,like and spread word about it

Love the prologue- the story seems intriguing and am really excited for you to start this journey as well

All the very best and this is for you
Ruk jaanaa nahi tu kahin haar ke
Kaanton pe chal ke milenge saaye bahaar ke!!!

Garimaa Diii you are a ⭐️ sachi 😊
Few encouraging words from you and I'm so cheered up. Such a beautiful quote for me 😳 I'm feeling so good now
Yeah you're right we should always continue writing and I won't stop now promise.
Once again thank you so much apeksha truly said you are very sweet always there to encourage new talent.
Love ya loads dii 😊
ApekshaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
prologue sounds great... do continue soon..

disappoint mat hona sweet heart... we all love ur stories a lot.. mere toh entrance exams chal rahe hai.. so comment nahi kar payi..

pls.. continue soon.
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey aayu! don't worry yaar we all are with u.Pls continue with the story.U are a superb writer and i'm sure i'll love ur this story as well.It sometimes happens with me as well that no one comments on my new chapters.Don't let anything deter u!😊😊
And thank u so much garima for encouraging everyone.U are a β­οΈ .

Originally posted by: aayu_26

Garimaa Diii you are a ⭐️ sachi 😊
Few encouraging words from you and I'm so cheered up. Such a beautiful quote for me 😳 I'm feeling so good now
Yeah you're right we should always continue writing and I won't stop now promise.
Once again thank you so much apeksha truly said you are very sweet always there to encourage new talent.
Love ya loads dii 😊

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Originally posted by: ApekshaM

disappoint mat hona sweet heart... we all love ur stories a lot.. mere toh entrance exams chal rahe hai.. so comment nahi kar payi..

pls.. continue soon.

@bold: haila baccha bataya kyun nahi ke exams hain - kiska netrance tha re- all the best jiska bhi tha...I know you did well in them😊
Ab when the exams get over then be regular everyone missed you
swara98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey aayu I mnew to the forum and my name is swara
pls do continue with your story πŸ˜ƒ I have your other stories and poems as well

waiting for story to unfold
aayu_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ApekshaM

pls.. continue soon.

Yup I will surely continue 😊
Ab aap ke jaise friends ho toh koi disappoint kaise ho sakta hae πŸ˜‰
Oh you had your entrances that's why I wonder you weren't there on the forum par ab you're here na that's very good πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you so much it means a lot 😊