Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshirox97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Lovely update!!!!!
I don't know how to praise your writing!
jesse93 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update.
Manik deserves those type of treatment cause he has earned it by himself. But please reveal the truth of that incidence infront of him and make the things as it was before, because it was hurting to see Nandini being tortured and suffered and now it is too hurting hurting to see Manik being tortured.
But i know you will make these things clear. Please please update the next part soon . Waiting impatiently.
samiksha_2593 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hii kashish..
M new here but always read ur story without being a member but only made this accnt to cmmnt on ur story n plss its a request ye soha ka chap close kro..today i was taking my tea n i was thinking that manik ko sach kaise pta chlega..plllsss next part happy part rkhna n plls update soon..m adict to ur story...u knowu penned it very beautiful...godblessed u
Loads of love
starflee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Awsome update manik deserve to be like his he felt hurt just coz she's ignoring him but he has no idea how much pain and hurt she felt she always was his side and when she needed him the most he choosed his gf and insulted her she th did nothing such kind he deserve more than this cold treatment

Anyways u penned down very well

Loads love and huggies
Amna
piyasmanan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
actually plz just ignorance for manik is not enough ...treat him more evily...make me tat treatment which he gave to nandini ...he deserves more...make me more guilty...
n3gn thumbnail
Awesome update yaar plzz try to make some closeness bw manik and nandni and update soon
parth_luv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awsum update..manik is jealous of abhimanyu..luved nandini's behaviour towards manik..he deserved this..i hope he gets to knoe d truth soon..update soon 😊 😊
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow... that was an unexpected couple of twits in the last few updates... loving  the pain Manik is going through... foes that make me sadistic?🤡   Also really enjoying the role reversal between Nnadhu and Manik and really looking forward to his realizing some truths... can't wait for the next part.
Mawara_Ejaz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
uoffooo i hope sb jldi thk ho jye i can't see Manik like this :(
update soon :)
piyasmanan thumbnail

Originally posted by: CROCKOMICHI

I know manik has done wrong to nandini and it was his fault but this all was sohas plot dont u think it is enough. I know nandini should behave like this to him he deserves it but padma aunty she treated manik as his son dont u think she should talk to him confort him or scold him bcz a mother can be angry but cant hate and ignore his son so i just cant digest padma's behaviour towards manik.

manik too think before using tat word for her mom...he should think...he hurted her...n character...n though she is mother but she is human n has self respect n manik has not said sorry also