SamArj FF:Love For A Lifetime[CH 7 UPD]

Mrs.JamesBarne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey friend i am Scarlett and new to this forum.I am a fan of Aham and i loved him after seeing him in Mahabarath.I am here with my fanfiction on SamArj as i can't stop myself from writing this one after seeing the chemistry between samaira and Arjun.so now i am posting the prologue and i will continue it if i get enough response.But as i am not seeing the show it has nothing to do with the story line except the characters and some basic story of the original story line.so if you guys like this work of mine please hit the like button and let me know your reviews.If you guys interested in my other stories please feel welcome to read them from my writing corner.

Scarlett Kevin's Writing Corner       

With Love,
Scarlett.

INDEX:

Prologue:Scroll down.

Chapter 1:Page:5

Chapter 2:Page:8

Chapter 3:Page:12

Chapter 4:Page:15

Chapter 5:Page:20

Chapter 6:Page:25

Chapter 7:Page:28
Edited by Scarlettkevin - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.JamesBarne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

SamArj Fanfiction:Love For A Lifetime

PROLOGUE:

''We never know the real value of someone in our life till we loose them''.This is the quote Arjun hear many times in his life,but he never belived it till now as he never understood the value of the only person who loved him unconditionally till she left him after he broke her heart heartlessly.He never thought loosing her will cause him this much pain and he felt like his is dying slowly living each and every moment without her.Arjun felt like killing himself for causing her this much pain and just prayed to return her safely to her and he will do anything to seek her forgiveness once his love return to him safe and sound.So Arjun drove his car as fast as possible to Neil's house inspite of the pouring rain to know any information about his samaira's where about.After few minutes he parked his car infront of  Neil's house and rushed out of the car inside his house.Once Arjun reached the living room she saw Radhika sitting on the sofa with tears in her eyes in the same saree she wore this evening and Neil pacing with his mobile restlessly in the same sherwani he wore this evening.Seeing their worried and scared face Arjun started to feel more guilty and cursed himself  for causing pain for all the people who cared about him just for a stupid revenge.Just then Neil saw him and he fisted his hand and walked towards him and Arjun could see the rage in Neil's face clearly.
''What the hell are you doing here?You even has the guts to come here after what you did to my best friend?''shouted Neil holding his collar.
''Neil please let me explain''said Arjun in a pleading voice but Neil just pushed him away and looked him with a glare and if looks could kill Arjun would be ashes by now.
''I don't need any of your explanation Arjun.Just leave the place before i do something bad.''shouted Neil.
''Neil please''pleaded Arjun again to explain to Neil about everything.
''ARJUN I SAID GET OUT''shouted Neil in the top of his lungs and Radhika decided to take the matter in her hands as she know if she let this argument continue it will not end good.
''Neil you go and try to call others in your room.I will talk with him''said Radhika in a soft voice placing a hand on Neil's shoulder and Neil left to his room with giving a final glare to Arjun.once Neil left Radhika took a deep breath and looked at Arjun.
''Radhika please let me explain''said Arjun and Radhika just shook her head negatively.
''Arjun i am not the person to whom you need to explain and even if you explain to the right person i don't think you can give a valid explanation for what you did.so please leave from here as Neil was already was in extreme rage as we didn't even know where samaira is now and he was really anger at you so just leave Arjun''said Radhika and Arjun didn't even know what he is going to do as he came to know even Neil and Radhika didn't know about samaira whereabouts.so he just gave a nod and left the house to his car and left the house to search for his samaira again.But after few mintes he stopped the car and broke down as his body shook with sobs as the fear of not seeing his samaira gripped his heart.Arjun never thought this day ,the best day of his life will turn out to be a disaster and he never though he will be searching for his sam like a mad while he must be enjoying every moment with her with the happiness of her becoming his wife and him becoming her husband.But he know he is only person who is to be blamed  for loosing his sam on their wedding day and he is only reason for the mission of his sam ,his love,his wife and his everything and he couldn't help but crying more loudly realising it.
As the rain poured heavily and continued to soak her to her bones samaira walked on the empty road of mumbai like lifeless person in her wedding dress,jewelleriesthe maglastra around her neck and the remaining of the sindoor left on the mang which Arjun applied just few hours back.Even thinking of his name bought the stabbing pain to her heart again.She never thought out of all people her Arjun will do something like this to her and break her heart heartlessly like this.She didn't even know how to react after seeing the true colors of her newly wedded husband and she immediately left his house as she couldn't  stay in the same house in which Arjun lived  even for a second.she know Neil and Radhika will be worrying about her by now and she felt bad for making them go through this.But coz of the pain she was feeling now samaira was not ready to think of others and their pain as she can't even handle her own pain.For the first time in her life samaira felt really tired and felt like she lost all the hope and reason for living.Just then she saw a light coming  from her front and looked up to see a speeding truck coming from the opposite direction and she know what she must do and hoped atleast this decision of her's will end all her pains and sarrow .With this though she walked towards the moving truck hoping she was making the right decision even when she know it was going to hurt her best friend and dad a lot.

-To Be Continued.

So friends i hope i didn't disappoint you all with my prologue.If you guys liked it hit the like button and leave you feedbacks if you want me to continue it.PMs will be send to those who leave their review here from the next chapter.

With Love,
Scarlett. 
Edited by Scarlettkevin - 8 years ago
farzu3008 thumbnail
nice start. I really adored the sizzling chemistry of sam n arjun. so looking forward to it
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Scarlet, great start!! I like the premise of your story and look forward to reading the next part!!
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great start, keep writing.. its was good..
Even am SamArj shipper, love them to the core..
They are intense ❤️ Edited by Rihan05 - 8 years ago
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful start! Continue soon! :)
shinelove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great start...just love samArj ..continue soon...
jojo1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved it update soon and pm plz
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
really nice start
update soon 😃
Kri_19_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail